What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (2 Viewers)

Why?  Seems like Dems are actually taking this serious - AG investigation and impeachment inquiry.  
They are?  They were able to pass articles of impeachment on a sitting President in a week, but they're just barely starting an investigation in to Cuomo.  Yeah, real serious.

They are?  They were able to pass articles of impeachment on a sitting President in a week, but they're just barely starting an investigation in to Cuomo.  Yeah, real serious.
Yeah the President who incited a riot on TV or who tried to bribe the leader who of a foreign govt to investigate his rival or who admitted on tape to sexual assault and his party went along with that garbage and much more. There is a reason I left that party. 

Yeah the President who incited a riot on TV or who tried to bribe the leader who of a foreign govt to investigate his rival or who admitted on tape to sexual assault and his party went along with that garbage and much more. There is a reason I left that party. 
I have no party anymore.  They are both trash.

Biden says Cuomo should resign if the allegations of sexual misconduct are true.

Does that mean Biden should resign if the allegations of his sexual misconduct are true?

You realize it's not the same legislative body and not the same people,  right? So who is "they"?

Please Dear God no. This is has been an oasis considering the four years of yelling talking heads that we just saw. None of the connections I have to the media world (by that I mean watching the news, mass media, social media, etc.) could withstand it. I'd have to drop out for a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Dear God no. This is has been an oasis considering the four years of yelling talking heads that we just saw. None of the connections I have to the media world (by that I mean watching the news, mass media, social media, etc.) could withstand it. I'd have to drop out for a bit.
Get used to these two words: President Harris.

You know that US House representatives are different from New York State’s, right?
He said dems.   The Dems are taking it seriously.   Not the state of New York  dems.    Not the house of Representatives dems.

The dems.   And clearly they are in cya mode.

He said dems.   The Dems are taking it seriously.   Not the state of New York  dems.    Not the house of Representatives dems.

The dems.   And clearly they are in cya mode.
Yes...the Dems that have control of this are NY Dems.  Federal representatives have zero power over a governor like that.

The guy is being investigated and an impeachment inquiry has been started.  By NY Democrats.  The people who have the power to do so.  And even then, it will never be good enough for some.

Unbelievable that he’s still around. They just don’t come out against their own party the way they did Trump....unfortunate. 
Still contrary to facts.  They have come out against him in NY. He has zero support here.  Who is supporting him?

Disappointed because I really admired his speeches last spring and summer and I said so. Now I’ve lost quite a bit of my respect. 
Even so, I’m not quite sure why he should resign. If there’s to be a criminal charge against him then make it. 
Haven't read the whole thread. Have you come around yet?

Looks like there's more info coming out about Andrew and Chris getting special privilege's with the Covid vaccine. Not nearly as bad as all the harassment charges and all the nursing home deaths and the cover up. 

Also not good for Chris Cuomo and CNNs integrity.  

Looks like there's more info coming out about Andrew and Chris getting special privilege's with the Covid vaccine. Not nearly as bad as all the harassment charges and all the nursing home deaths and the cover up. 

Also not good for Chris Cuomo and CNNs integrity.  
I don't think it's the vaccine.  I think it was priority in testing last year.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/cuomo-reportedly-told-officials-prioritize-covid-testing-some-relatives-powerful-n1262021

I still find it hard to believe than a major network thought it would be just fine to give an elected official free air time with his freaking brother.  It's kind of amazing that that actually happened.
I'm embarrassed to admit I loved those segments. Here's a Gov whose politics I disagree with and Chris, also disagreed with but really liked his style - and the brotherly banter just seemed oddly comforting and entertaining. Dunno, I have an older brother and maybe I was relating too hard LOL

Yeah, the testing story would be shocking if it didn't already fit Cuomo's apparent pattern.  I mean, he allegedly had state troopers ferrying tests around for his relatives, then bumped them up in the queue and kept labs open late so they could get results immediately.  Combine this with him allegedly leaning on local pols for support as he discusses how much vaccine they'll be getting and it's almost cartoonish supervillainy at this point.  Dude's one step removed from carrying around syringes of coronavirus and threatening to inject his enemies.

Sounded like you were. I think the lack of effort in using Google to get the story seemed like sort of lack of effort enough to where one could be perceived as saying "no big deal." Perhaps you're not and I'm mistaken.

But don't let me jump on the pile about sexual harassment. I've been fairly consistent on these boards where one should wait and attempt to ascertain the veracity of the complaint, and I see no difference for Cuomo. My problem with Cuomo is that it seems his own AG had had enough of the grandstanding about the pandemic and turned him in. That's really bad, and a massive strike against his innocence regarding the matter.
And now you've wasted my time, you bad faith board cop.

Tolerance

Cuomo was “especially irritated about an event celebrating Sukkot, the Jewish harvest holiday when the faithful gather outdoors beneath temporary shelters of branches and greenery. ‘These people and their ####### tree houses.’”

Users who are viewing this thread