Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2021 Rookie drafts


Recommended Posts

These drafts are all Devy leagues, each team can draft 1 devy per year with a rookie pick. Except league 5 where each team gets 2 devy picks and that league is also SF.

https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=27489&O=17

https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=37648&O=17

https://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=15290&O=17

https://www75.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=42560&O=17

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, JohnW1970 said:

These drafts are all Devy leagues, each team can draft 1 devy per year with a rookie pick. Except league 5 where each team gets 2 devy picks and that league is also SF.

https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=27489&O=17

https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=37648&O=17

https://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=15290&O=17

https://www75.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=42560&O=17

People are sleeping on RBs Demarkcus Bowman and Zach Evans

Edited by JohnnyU
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2021 at 6:48 PM, JohnW1970 said:

These drafts are all Devy leagues, each team can draft 1 devy per year with a rookie pick. Except league 5 where each team gets 2 devy picks and that league is also SF.

https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=27489&O=17

How does scrubs like Stevie Scott and Pooka Williams and countless other would be undrafted players go before Treylon Burks or Garrett Wilson?  How could someone join a devy league and do that?

Edited by JohnnyU
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 11:31 AM, JohnnyU said:

SF or not, that is ridiculous.  I can't believe someone would take some of those players before him.

I'm surprised one of 12 people didn't draft him prior, but pre draft I'm not excited about picking him. I think it'd be hard once into the 3rd round to justify others in front of him though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

The sadness that comes when you check a thread for updated posts and it is just “.”

.

  • Laughing 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BINGBING said:

Rondale Moore falling to 3.02 just blows my mind.  Tamarrion Terry over Amari Rodgers is head scratching as well.

If I counted right there were 6 IDP’s taken before him which would put him at like 2.08 in no IDP league. A little late maybe but not that crazy given how all over the place rankings are right now.

Edited by Buckna
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BINGBING said:

Rondale Moore falling to 3.02 just blows my mind.  Tamarrion Terry over Amari Rodgers is head scratching as well.

Jefferson in the 2nd seems like a pick made last week. No way he goes that high in most leagues now.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

He’s a late first / early 2nd rd pick in start 1QB league dynasty drafts.

heck, in my FFPC league, where I have Hill, CDavis, Claypool, Shenault and Pittman (so feel like I have enough young 'project WRs"),  but I only Zeke, Mostert/Wilson and Drake (blech) at RB, I might just take Carter at 1.6 since I don't think he'll make it down to my 1.10 and 1.11 picks, where I can take best remain WR and best remain RB (hopefully Serman) available. So I think Carter, with the best SITUATION of any of the non-big-3 rookie RBs, and who was already in most people's top 5 RB rankings pre draft, will end up being a mid-1st by the time most rookie drafts are done imho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, joey said:

heck, in my FFPC league, where I have Hill, CDavis, Claypool, Shenault and Pittman (so feel like I have enough young 'project WRs"),  but I only Zeke, Mostert/Wilson and Drake (blech) at RB, I might just take Carter at 1.6 since I don't think he'll make it down to my 1.10 and 1.11 picks, where I can take best remain WR and best remain RB (hopefully Serman) available. So I think Carter, with the best SITUATION of any of the non-big-3 rookie RBs, and who was already in most people's top 5 RB rankings pre draft, will end up being a mid-1st by the time most rookie drafts are done imho.

No way would I pass on the top 8 for Carter at 1.6.  Bad mistake if he busts.....and he could.  I hope you come to your senses.  Besides, he has a great chance to make it to the end of the first round.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JohnnyU said:

No way would I pass on the top 8 for Carter at 1.6.  Bad mistake if he busts.....and he could.  I hope you come to your senses.  Besides, he has a great chance to make it to the end of the first round.

Yeah. When I’m on the clock, I’ll see if I can turn the 1.6 into a vet RB that can help me now, or flip a coin on Waddle/Smith and see what RB(s) fall to 1.10/1.11. I definitely have HORRIBLE memories from 2 years ago taking the hyped Henderson at 1.9 instead of AJBrown because I "needed RBs”. I’ll report back when I’m on the clock in a week or so in case I need you and others to slap me around a bit so I make the right pick. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

No way would I pass on the top 8 for Carter at 1.6.  Bad mistake if he busts.....and he could.  I hope you come to your senses.  Besides, he has a great chance to make it to the end of the first round.

I really think Devonta is the pick at #6.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, joey said:

Yeah. When I’m on the clock, I’ll see if I can turn the 1.6 into a vet RB that can help me now, or flip a coin on Waddle/Smith and see what RB(s) fall to 1.10/1.11. I definitely have HORRIBLE memories from 2 years ago taking the hyped Henderson at 1.9 instead of AJBrown because I "needed RBs”. I’ll report back when I’m on the clock in a week or so in case I need you and others to slap me around a bit so I make the right pick. 

Me too at 1.8 that year.  Whiffed on AJ AND DK.  So gross.

Edited by facook
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will be my first year in a rookie auction draft, what kind of percentage of budget would you all expect the top 5 guys to go for in that format? This particular league is super flex so the QBs will likely be in play right along with Chase and Harris for the biggest money. 
 

Apologies if this belongs in AC forum. Haven’t come across any rookie draft auction lists. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm on the clock with 1.12 right now & No clue who to take. Ppr dynasty start 1 qb

The following have already been drafted: Chase, Lawrence, Harris, Etienne, pitts, Michael Carter, gainwell, waddle, j. Williams, d. Smith, r. Moore

 I would like to draft best player available even though I need running back depth and tight end depth. I own CMC. Hubbard bad pick here?

 

Thoughts?

Edited by Helaire-ious
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Davonta smith?

5 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

I'm on the clock with 1.12 right now & No clue who to take. Ppr dynasty start 1 qb

The following have already been drafted: Chase, Lawrence, Harris, Etienne, pitts, Michael Carter, gainwell, waddle, j. Williams.

 I would like to draft best player available even though I need running back depth and tight end depth.

 

Thoughts?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

I'm on the clock with 1.12 right now & No clue who to take.

The following have already been drafted: Chase, Lawrence, Harris, Etienne, pitts, Michael Carter, gainwell, waddle, j. Williams.

 I would like to draft best player available even though I need running back depth and tight end depth.

 

Thoughts?

Must be a couple names missing because Smith and Sermon are obvious. I'd say Bateman or Marshall are remaining.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Must be a couple names missing because Smith and Sermon are obvious. I'd say Bateman or Marshall are remaining.

D. Smith & r. Moore also gone, sorry. Sermon, bateman or marshall just going on bpa?

Edited by Helaire-ious
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Must be a couple names missing because Smith and Sermon are obvious. I'd say Bateman or Marshall are remaining.

DLF just did their first mock post-draft. No Sermon. Not quite that obvious. He's still ranked around #15 by ECR. That'll change soon, I believe. But something to think about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...