What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread *** (3 Viewers)

Colts are behind the 8-ball here in getting an o-lineman. You just can't move Nelson to tackle.

Two d-ends? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some really great picks so far tonight. Seems like a lot of talent in the whole 2nd round.

For the record, I really like Rondale Moore. Kinda wish he went somewhere with a little less competition. I suppose he'll get his, in time.

Some really great picks so far tonight. Seems like a lot of talent in the whole 2nd round.

For the record, I really like Rondale Moore. Kinda wish he went somewhere with a little less competition. I suppose he'll get his, in time.
Could be as early as next year. Green is pretty much done, Kirk is on the last year of his deal I believe. 

Eskridge has to be the worst pick so far. Lucky him to find Wilson throwing him the ball but he is buried on this roster right now and further, it doesn't fill any need the Seahawks had. They needed some OL help and there are guys on the board they should have taken a harder look at or possibly slide up. 

It is 56 picks into the Draft but this one seems like the absolute worst one so far...well Miami did take Waddle at 6, just kidding. 

Lol at the Goddell painting :lmao:  
he honestly looks like he is having fun tonight and also looked pretty in his element last night. Not sure what they slipped in his drink but most know I despise that guy and his work last year was one for the ages talking to a computer screen behind him...this year is light years ahead of 2020. I understand why that is but still, this has been much more like a comfortable pair of shoes. I hate saying that but it has felt a lot more right than last year. 

Rams seem to pick WRs with funny names or names that sound a little funny when you say them. 

Tavon Austin, Stedman Bailey, Pharoh Cooper Kupp, Van...and now TuTu 

Tutu Atwell and Eskeridge over Marshall? His injury concerns must be real. 
I am afraid so. Those two teams each have an alpha WR though. Tutu and Eskeridge aren't that. I think NFL GMs value small super fast WRs in a way fantasy GMs don't. But Marshall falling to day 3 would not be good. 

Hoping Marshall falls to the Texans. We need some young offense, but yes they probably go DE or LB. Might be crazy and see them go QB like Mills or Trask?

I’m not. Dude’s tiny. I’m never high on gadget players in the first 2 rounds. It seems like they have a low success rate in the NFL. I could be wrong. GL to the cards. 
He may be small but I've never seen a little dude break tackles like he does. Great balance as well. Seattle and LA are following suit. 

There it is!!! Called it!!! Even though they passed on him earlier. That is not such a bad fall as to feel bad. 2nd round is just fine. DJ Moore needs someone like him to pair with. Love it. My guess is people will hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread