What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread *** (5 Viewers)

Chiefs lock up Nick Bolton, excellent pick. Leading tackler or one of them in the SEC, played vs high level competition and held his own. I like his chances of becoming one of the better LBs in the NFL/AFC. Possible Pro Bowls in his future is he does this right, could be the best LB in the entire Draft and they stole him at the end of the 2nd. 

I was hoping the Bucs might have taken him at 64, no luck. 

Chiefs lock up Nick Bolton, excellent pick. Leading tackler or one of them in the SEC, played vs high level competition and held his own. I like his chances of becoming one of the better LBs in the NFL/AFC. Possible Pro Bowls in his future is he does this right, could be the best LB in the entire Draft and they stole him at the end of the 2nd. 

I was hoping the Bucs might have taken him at 64, no luck. 
Is this a spoiler?  I'm only seeing us at pick 61

my bad #58 Bolton

Last edited by a moderator:
The linebacker fits are really good for IDP this year. 
JOK to Cleve

Bolton to KC

Werner to NO

IDP stands for I Dont Play but I do understand what you are talking about and I would think these LBs are landing on teams they will be plugged into almost immediately and produce numbers to fill up the stat sheets.  

Bills take Edge types but neither of them really stand out for anything of what we associate with a traditional OLB. I don't see guys that can roll off into coverage, these are rush the QB types. 

Scary if they both pan out. 

They drafted Univ of Miami DE, Greg Rousseau as well I believe. 

Liked the Bolton pick by KC, Creed from Oklahoma I am not as high on but this is certainly where he was being projected if not higher. 

I would like to see the Bucs take an OL, I like the Quinn Meinerz kid from Wisconsin-Whitewater, wanted Miami to draft him so he likely end up on the Jets or Patriots sometime coming up. 

Don't hate that pick, they didn't have a long-term guy at C. OL shouldn't be a problem for a while now.

ETA: If they had successfully signed JuJu, this would be a fantastic draft for KC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh not sure but probably not that important when you have CMc who gets a lot of the targets a TE might normally. 
Yeah just thinking about job opportunities in FF. I like good offenses and primarily play TE premium. But yes I am sure any target ceiling would be capped.

Users who are viewing this thread