What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​⚽ OFFICIAL GOLD CUP THREAD: United States Beats Mexico. Again. ⚽ (3 Viewers)

I’m not nearly as down on Busio as some of you - he definitely needs to get stronger and improve defensively but I don’t thinks he’s been bad tonight.
He'll do this playing Calcio this coming season. You don't get much playing time in Calcio without being good or at least Serviceable in Serie A as a MF 

I’m not nearly as down on Busio as some of you - he definitely needs to get stronger and improve defensively but I don’t think he’s been bad tonight.
For me, his passing his been bad. Off target when it needs to be and weighted wrong. Those imperfect passes kill attacks before they have a chance to begin...and it's been all night.

Especially considering all the turnovers we haven't given up a big chance really.  Maybe the shot on the spot the Jamaican fluffed.  But good job definsevely other than the turnovers 

Last edited by a moderator:
Especially considering all the turnovers we haven't given up a big chance really.  Maybe the shot on the spot the Jamaican fluffed.  But good job definitely other than the turnovers 
Both teams have been pretty weak in the attacking third. But yeah...one big save from Turner and not much else.

Didn't say shoulda...I said coulda.

He got the last touch, and there was contact.

But I'm also good with the no call.
agree but he was still out of the box so a free kick was possible just not a pk. i’m gonna keep drinking so that this game becomes less painful 

Users who are viewing this thread