What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

January 6 Defendants & Discussion (4 Viewers)

Many poor, deluded people going to be getting their comeuppance in the following months. Many very deserving of severe punishment. 

Good idea for a thread to follow the varying degrees of justice these folks get.

My take is they should all be stripped of US citizenship, have all their assets seized and be immediately deported. And once the Capitol rioters are handled, the same should happen for every rioter and looter and those who committed crimes/violent acts all of 2020 in Big Blue Cities from seemingly endless unrest.

Not harsh enough. If you breach the Capitol, you should go get tossed out of a boat into a third world hellhole and fend for yourself without the protection of being a US citizen. Same if you were in Portland and thought it was a good idea to throw molotov cocktails at people, cars and buildings to try to burn innocent people alive.

There are small businesses owners who were burned out. That was the only means to earn a living to feed their families. Some of those people will eventually end up homeless. Some of those people have kids. Homeless children. For what? To maintain a few strategic voting blocks for November.  Disgusting.

The mistake many Republicans make is how to handle the very small subset of Republicans who go off the rails. These folks are used as stalking examples to justify punitive authoritarian broad sweeping laws and policies meant to silence any type of dissent. If all Republicans were more punitive, to an exhaustive degree, to their own, then the woke cancel culture leftists, the true identity politics zealots, have no more witch hunts to fall back on. A cancel culture with no one to cancel begins to shine the full light of that insanity to the moderates and undecideds.

Some people are just sadists with a button down shirt where they wished they could just pop that collar and be told it's OK to cry about their feelings.

Those who constantly scream for "cancelled" blood are always the first to walk away when the price to be paid is to start drinking it by the gallon.
Not a big fan of that whole 8th Amendment thing, huh? 

My take is they should all be stripped of US citizenship, have all their assets seized and be immediately deported. And once the Capitol rioters are handled, the same should happen for every rioter and looter and those who committed crimes/violent acts all of 2020 in Big Blue Cities from seemingly endless unrest.

Not harsh enough. If you breach the Capitol, you should go get tossed out of a boat into a third world hellhole and fend for yourself without the protection of being a US citizen. Same if you were in Portland and thought it was a good idea to throw molotov cocktails at people, cars and buildings to try to burn innocent people alive.

There are small businesses owners who were burned out. That was the only means to earn a living to feed their families. Some of those people will eventually end up homeless. Some of those people have kids. Homeless children. For what? To maintain a few strategic voting blocks for November.  Disgusting.

The mistake many Republicans make is how to handle the very small subset of Republicans who go off the rails. These folks are used as stalking examples to justify punitive authoritarian broad sweeping laws and policies meant to silence any type of dissent. If all Republicans were more punitive, to an exhaustive degree, to their own, then the woke cancel culture leftists, the true identity politics zealots, have no more witch hunts to fall back on. A cancel culture with no one to cancel begins to shine the full light of that insanity to the moderates and undecideds.

Some people are just sadists with a button down shirt where they wished they could just pop that collar and be told it's OK to cry about their feelings.

Those who constantly scream for "cancelled" blood are always the first to walk away when the price to be paid is to start drinking it by the gallon.
Seems harsh, wondering how tough you want to be on the guy that inspired them all to come to the Capital and fight like hell? Let me guess, nothing, right?

My Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are we supposed to discuss McCarthy nominating three members of Congress to the Jan 6 committee, including Jim Jordan,  who voted to overturn a democratic election?  I mean, are we being punk’d? 

Good thing Nancy can veto this absurdity. 
I said that when the Jan 6 thread was locked by a mod because of those trolling it, what it would mean is that new threads would have to be started to cover all the issues that were discussed in that thread.

I would suggest you start a new thread for that and suggest everyone also do for any related Jan 6 matter in the future.

Locking a thread doesn't make what people want to discuss go away. 

Not a big fan of that whole 8th Amendment thing, huh? 

Constitutional Amendment Process

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/constitution

Then make it legal.

Would not be hard to sell to the American public. Not by a long shot. This also avoids the tedious back and forth posting where you will try to push Marbury vs Madison here and try to use the judicial system as a hedge.

IIRC, your stock and trade is a criminal defense attorney. So you defend rapists, murderers, child molesters, car jackers, thieves, wife beaters, child abusersand  all manners of assorted scum. Of course you won't like my pathway, eventually it would cost you your job. Now, to be fair, you will say, it's not that simple. And you are right. I'm not a civilian to the law, and it's not that simple. But to the public at large and to the masses here, I've already framed the narrative. And what's that again?

You defend rapists, murderers, child molesters, car jackers, thieves, wife beaters, child abusers and all manners of assorted scum.

You'll say, that's not true, I've never....

Still too late. I'm bringing a simple no holds barred completely definitive solution  that will totally silence all leftist criticism about not enough is being done about January 6th, and you.. wait for it....

You defend rapists, murderers, child molesters, car jackers, thieves, wife beaters, child abusers and all manners of assorted scum. And you get paid for it.

And that's the irony of it all. For the woke cancel culture simping lefties out there who scream for blood about the Capitol Riots, I'm here saying here is all the blood you will ever need. And if they don't fall in line, then they look like cowards. What I've done is take a group who will never cease to drive forward ridiculous purity tests and flipped the script, SAID MAKE IT LEGAL and used one on them instead.

In effect, I've given them no one to cancel but themselves.

You would like to talk about cruel and unusual punishment, but not about the implied self interest in your own job security, but your profession and those of your ilk do your part to help child molesters back onto the streets.

And you get paid for it.

Change the law. And let people have their justice.

Constitutional Amendment Process

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/constitution

Then make it legal.

Would not be hard to sell to the American public. Not by a long shot. This also avoids the tedious back and forth posting where you will try to push Marbury vs Madison here and try to use the judicial system as a hedge.

IIRC, your stock and trade is a criminal defense attorney. So you defend rapists, murderers, child molesters, car jackers, thieves, wife beaters, child abusersand  all manners of assorted scum. Of course you won't like my pathway, eventually it would cost you your job. Now, to be fair, you will say, it's not that simple. And you are right. I'm not a civilian to the law, and it's not that simple. But to the public at large and to the masses here, I've already framed the narrative. And what's that again?

You defend rapists, murderers, child molesters, car jackers, thieves, wife beaters, child abusers and all manners of assorted scum.

You'll say, that's not true, I've never....

Still too late. I'm bringing a simple no holds barred completely definitive solution  that will totally silence all leftist criticism about not enough is being done about January 6th, and you.. wait for it....

You defend rapists, murderers, child molesters, car jackers, thieves, wife beaters, child abusers and all manners of assorted scum. And you get paid for it.

And that's the irony of it all. For the woke cancel culture simping lefties out there who scream for blood about the Capitol Riots, I'm here saying here is all the blood you will ever need. And if they don't fall in line, then they look like cowards. What I've done is take a group who will never cease to drive forward ridiculous purity tests and flipped the script, SAID MAKE IT LEGAL and used one on them instead.

In effect, I've given them no one to cancel but themselves.

You would like to talk about cruel and unusual punishment, but not about the implied self interest in your own job security, but your profession and those of your ilk do your part to help child molesters back onto the streets.

And you get paid for it.

Change the law. And let people have their justice.
Uncalled for. Nasty. What point are you trying to make by being such a disrespectful oaf?

Uncalled for. Nasty. What point are you trying to make by being such a disrespectful oaf?
 I'm making an objective point.

Many woke cancel culture leftists are demanding blood for what happened in the Capitol Riots but don't really want blood. What they want and what most of the left leaning MSM wants is to use the actions of a few thousand to smear 75-80 million Republicans and to justify overreaching legislation and public policy designed to wipe out any kind of dissent.

My practical solution is pretty simple. If you behave in a criminal manner showing you don't respect  nor value being a US citizen, then you get thrown out. Many people here are homeowners. If people disrespect you in your own home, guess what? They get kicked out. There are people all over the world who would do anything to be an American citizen. Right now thousands upon thousands are breaching  the southern border, many know they will be subjected to sexual assault and rape, amongst other crimes and exploitation, in the hopes of becoming a citizen of the United States.

Of course widespread deportations will have a ripple effect and will render many jobs in the criminal justice system for defense lawyers to be obsolete. If Woz doesn't want to hear about his place in the legal profession, then he shouldn't wave his law degree around on these forums and drive it in people's faces as he lectures them on his version of the law. No one is doxxing him, no one is invading his personal inbox here, no one is discussing anything other than what he overshares here in a public forum.

The identity politics playbook is simple. Find someone you disagree with, even if they have a real point, and then try to cancel them. Since I've removed any capacity to further cancel those involved in the Capitol Riots ( I'm a hard line Conservative and I'm saying throw them out of the country for good and leave them to be slaughtered in third world hellholes around the globe), the only thing left is to try to cancel me.

I just laid out a practical solution ( that SAVES TAX  DOLLARS EVEN) that silences the left side of the aisle about January 6th.  Strip them of citizenship, seize all their assets ( plenty of precedent with that regarding law enforcement and criminals) and throw them out of the country. People get deported all the time. There is an existing logistical infrastructure in place to do it. But to do that sets a pathway where all the rioters and looters and criminals in all of 2020 in  Big Blue Cities who destroyed countless small businesses and the pathway for those business owners to feed their children will also get the boot as well.

You deported him because he was black! You are a racist!

No, he got stripped of citizenship, had all his assets seized ( to be spent on things like more teachers, better libraries, youth sports programs, more training for law enforcement, etc, etc) and tossed out of the United States for making molotov cocktails and trying  to burn people alive.

Yes, so controversial. If you try to burn people to death while wiping out the ability of every day Americans, many minorities no less, to feed their kids, then you should get a pass because it's (D)ifferent?

Change the law. There's a process to amend the United States Constitution. It's not easy, nor should it be, but it's entirely possible. It's right there in Section 5, for anyone to read. Woz went to law school, he likes to wave his law degree around on the forums, did he magically forget there is an actual legal and valid pathway to amend the United States Constitution?  I don't need to besmirch the general reputation of criminal defense lawyers in the United States, many people in general, including many people in legal profession, express their open distaste for them all the time.

Do you know what I find "nasty"? Some of those burned out business owners won't recover. Some will end up homeless. Some have children. That means American children will be on the street and starving and homeless. For what? So that DNC HQ can take personal glee in knowing they secured the voting blocks of the radical left, Progressives and the overall black community. American children. Starving and homeless. For some random number of down the ticket votes.

I'm pushing the MOST BI PARTISAN SOLUTION POSSIBLE. Throw them all out. Every rioter. Every looter. Every criminal who took advantage of the endless unrest. I'm pushing the solution that ends all complaints. Leftists can't say the Capitol Rioters got away with anything. Conservatives can't say all the rioters and looters in Big Blue Cities got away with anything. Take the money saved from the grind and grit of the corrections system, the prison system and the legal system and how about  doing something crazy like building another library or starting a youth sports program for under privileged kids?

Go on, hit the Report Button. You can't address any of the issues I'm bringing up and since you won't accept Woz is a big boy now and if he wants to wave his professional credentials around like some kind of currency, he might actually have to be called on something as simple as the legal pathway to amend the United States Constitution, then the only thing left is to try to cancel someone.

And if you succeed, you'll only prove my point entirely.

If the woke cancel culture left , the radical zealots, I'm not talking about traditional liberals who also want nothing to do with the madness of unchecked identity politics, has no one left to try to "cancel" away, then they are lost and confused and don't know what to do. When purity tests are the only weapon in your arsenal, then it's quite jarring to realize you are now walking into a fight totally unarmed.

Change the law. Kick them all out. All of them. I don't care who they vote for, if they are a criminal, toss them. Problem solved.

Many of you, not all, scream for blood but can't stomach the taste. Go on, try to purify me. Watch diversity of thought and diversity of opinion die along with me if you manage to succeed. Take your pound of flesh and be everything I just said you are.

Many woke cancel culture leftists are demanding blood for what happened in the Capitol Riots but don't really want blood. What they want and what most of the left leaning MSM wants is to use the actions of a few thousand to smear 75-80 million Republicans and to justify overreaching legislation and public policy designed to wipe out any kind of dissent.

My practical solution is pretty simple. If you behave in a criminal manner showing you don't respect  nor value being a US citizen, then you get thrown out. Many people here are homeowners. If people disrespect you in your own home, guess what? They get kicked out. There are people all over the world who would do anything to be an American citizen. Right now thousands upon thousands are breaching  the southern border, many know they will be subjected to sexual assault and rape, amongst other crimes and exploitation, in the hopes of becoming a citizen of the United States.

Of course widespread deportations will have a ripple effect and will render many jobs in the criminal justice system for defense lawyers to be obsolete. If Woz doesn't want to hear about his place in the legal profession, then he shouldn't wave his law degree around on these forums and drive it in people's faces as he lectures them on his version of the law. No one is doxxing him, no one is invading his personal inbox here, no one is discussing anything other than what he overshares here in a public forum.

The identity politics playbook is simple. Find someone you disagree with, even if they have a real point, and then try to cancel them. Since I've removed any capacity to further cancel those involved in the Capitol Riots ( I'm a hard line Conservative and I'm saying throw them out of the country for good and leave them to be slaughtered in third world hellholes around the globe), the only thing left is to try to cancel me.

I just laid out a practical solution ( that SAVES TAX  DOLLARS EVEN) that silences the left side of the aisle about January 6th.  Strip them of citizenship, seize all their assets ( plenty of precedent with that regarding law enforcement and criminals) and throw them out of the country. People get deported all the time. There is an existing logistical infrastructure in place to do it. But to do that sets a pathway where all the rioters and looters and criminals in all of 2020 in  Big Blue Cities who destroyed countless small businesses and the pathway for those business owners to feed their children will also get the boot as well.

You deported him because he was black! You are a racist!

No, he got stripped of citizenship, had all his assets seized ( to be spent on things like more teachers, better libraries, youth sports programs, more training for law enforcement, etc, etc) and tossed out of the United States for making molotov cocktails and trying  to burn people alive.

Yes, so controversial. If you try to burn people to death while wiping out the ability of every day Americans, many minorities no less, to feed their kids, then you should get a pass because it's (D)ifferent?

Change the law. There's a process to amend the United States Constitution. It's not easy, nor should it be, but it's entirely possible. It's right there in Section 5, for anyone to read. Woz went to law school, he likes to wave his law degree around on the forums, did he magically forget there is an actual legal and valid pathway to amend the United States Constitution?  I don't need to besmirch the general reputation of criminal defense lawyers in the United States, many people in general, including many people in legal profession, express their open distaste for them all the time.

Do you know what I find "nasty"? Some of those burned out business owners won't recover. Some will end up homeless. Some have children. That means American children will be on the street and starving and homeless. For what? So that DNC HQ can take personal glee in knowing they secured the voting blocks of the radical left, Progressives and the overall black community. American children. Starving and homeless. For some random number of down the ticket votes.

I'm pushing the MOST BI PARTISAN SOLUTION POSSIBLE. Throw them all out. Every rioter. Every looter. Every criminal who took advantage of the endless unrest. I'm pushing the solution that ends all complaints. Leftists can't say the Capitol Rioters got away with anything. Conservatives can't say all the rioters and looters in Big Blue Cities got away with anything. Take the money saved from the grind and grit of the corrections system, the prison system and the legal system and how about  doing something crazy like building another library or starting a youth sports program for under privileged kids?

Go on, hit the Report Button. You can't address any of the issues I'm bringing up and since you won't accept Woz is a big boy now and if he wants to wave his professional credentials around like some kind of currency, he might actually have to be called on something as simple as the legal pathway to amend the United States Constitution, then the only thing left is to try to cancel someone.

And if you succeed, you'll only prove my point entirely.

If the woke cancel culture left , the radical zealots, I'm not talking about traditional liberals who also want nothing to do with the madness of unchecked identity politics, has no one left to try to "cancel" away, then they are lost and confused and don't know what to do. When purity tests are the only weapon in your arsenal, then it's quite jarring to realize you are now walking into a fight totally unarmed.

Change the law. Kick them all out. All of them. I don't care who they vote for, if they are a criminal, toss them. Problem solved.

Many of you, not all, scream for blood but can't stomach the taste. Go on, try to purify me. Watch diversity of thought and diversity of opinion die along with me if you manage to succeed. Take your pound of flesh and be everything I just said you are.
So the next time you go on a rant about First Amendment rights, the best response would be that it isn't a real concern because those rights can be removed by something as "simple as the legal pathway to amend the United States Constitution"? If your position is that we don't have to worry about violating someone's Constitutional rights because those can be changed, we might as well just repeal the Constitution.

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
New arrests every day

The FBI arrested Michael Brock of Mississippi yesterday on charges he assaulted officers during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot with a four foot long metal rod, per newly unsealed charging docs.

Jan 6 defendant Zach Alam is not stable…

He is yelling at attorneys and clerks who are awaiting judge in his Jan 6 case…

"I will represent myself!"

"I choose to speak for myself"

"(Prosecutor) will not be able to convince jury that i possessed dangerous weapon on January 6.  I can prove that,"

"I want (prosecutor) to offer me a deal right now... She needs to start doing her job and offer me a deal"

Judge warns Alam that prosecutor is not required to do so.  Alam is talking over his lawyer and trying to take over his own case.

I’m not sure where Mr. Alam got his law degree.

"(Prosecutor) will not be able to convince jury that i possessed dangerous weapon on January 6.  I can prove that,"

"I want (prosecutor) to offer me a deal right now... She needs to start doing her job and offer me a deal"

Judge warns Alam that prosecutor is not required to do so.  Alam is talking over his lawyer and trying to take over his own case.

Prosecutor tells court, "There has not been a plea offer, but I'm happy to start that process"

Alam interjects, "consider it requested now!"

:lol:     :oldunsure:

Seriously though - make all the lawyer jokes you want, but when push comes to shove, its usually best to listen to your lawyer (and even better to listen to the judge).

It's very sad to see some defendants be so disrespectful of all of those participating in their trials. You can disagree with every element of the proceedings, but still be polite and respectful to others imo. 

TRUTH

I stopped reading right here where you hoist your strawman.  No sense reading about you beating that strawman to death.

—Despite having no previous arrest record, a history of military service, as well as volunteerism in college, Harvey said that Morss’ behavior during the riot outweighs his positive characteristics.

“It appears he’s willing to use his training or experience to organize the rioters on Jan. 6 — making their actions more effective, forceful and violent,” the judge said.

He noted that Morss went to the Capitol that day carrying a knife, scissors and tourniquet, and wearing an armored tactical vest.

Prosecutor tells court, "There has not been a plea offer, but I'm happy to start that process"

Alam interjects, "consider it requested now!"

:lol:     :oldunsure:
:lmao:  I have to admit, that kind of rules.

Also, if one didn't know better it would be 100% believable if these quotes were attributed to Trump. 

I choose to speak for myself"

"I want (prosecutor) to offer me a deal right now... She needs to start doing her job and offer me a deal

It got better:

Judge is stopping hearing. Delaying it til August.

Defendant Zach Alan just said he’s making an “offer” to court … “drop all charges”… “make me a counteroffer”
Again, sort of rules.  Although this person obviously needs psychiatric help which is sad. 

dozer said:

As these cases work their way through the criminal justice system, which are public proceedings, what we see is more and more instances of mental illness in this group that stormed the building. Its a sad commentary on the way our society deals with mental illness and the difficulties these people face when they are shepparded through the legal system. These folks were abandoned by a crappy, inadequate health care system that can't deal with mental illness, sold a bill of goods that they acted on, whipped into a frenzy, then abandoned again.  Its one thing when your irrational, insane behavior ends up on a viral tik tok as you're escorted out of a Walmart; completely different stakes when it lands you in federal criminal court.  One might hope they get some treatment they need in prison, but that is also highly unlikely.

As these cases work their way through the criminal justice system, which are public proceedings, what we see is more and more instances of mental illness in this group that stormed the building. Its a sad commentary on the way our society deals with mental illness and the difficulties these people face when they are shepparded through the legal system. These folks were abandoned by a crappy, inadequate health care system that can't deal with mental illness, sold a bill of goods that they acted on, whipped into a frenzy, then abandoned again.  Its one thing when your irrational, insane behavior ends up on a viral tik tok as you're escorted out of a Walmart; completely different stakes when it lands you in federal criminal court.  One might hope they get some treatment they need in prison, but that is also highly unlikely.
I'm not sure that being extremely gullible is mental illness.  Is a person mentally ill because he or she claims that the Cyber Ninjas are going to find evidence of election fraud that will cause My Pillow guy to convince Biden to step down and that Trump will be reinstated?  When that same person gets convinced to go storm a capitol when the date for reinstatement comes and goes (again), they're no more or less mentally ill...they've just raised the stakes.   These January 6 rioters were following instructions based on what a few people were saying they should do, spurred on by the leader of our country whom they worshipped.   That's really stupid, but it doesn't mean that they suffer from some mental illness.

I'm not sure that being extremely gullible is mental illness.  Is a person mentally ill because he or she claims that the Cyber Ninjas are going to find evidence of election fraud that will cause My Pillow guy to convince Biden to step down and that Trump will be reinstated?  When that same person gets convinced to go storm a capitol when the date for reinstatement comes and goes (again), they're no more or less mentally ill...they've just raised the stakes.   These January 6 rioters were following instructions based on what a few people were saying they should do, spurred on by the leader of our country whom they worshipped.   That's really stupid, but it doesn't mean that they suffer from some mental illness.
He stated "more and more instances", not everyone. 

Sorry to answer for you CM.  Big fan of you and Rover for years.  Not only that, I've known too many people that suffer from mental illness.  Lost too many to suicide and drugs.  Loved ones living on the streets.  Then there's older family members of which I share genes, that died miserably from Alzheimer's.

I shouldn't post this because it will give a green light to some but mocking Biden because of stutter or note cards as supposed proof of loss of cognitive ability is about as low as you can be.  Let's just say for a moment he has.  Does that make it okay?  Hell no.

Sorry again.  Very sensitive subject to me which is why I replied as such several posts above.

He stated "more and more instances", not everyone. 

Sorry to answer for you CM.  Big fan of you and Rover for years.  Not only that, I've known too many people that suffer from mental illness.  Lost too many to suicide and drugs.  Loved ones living on the streets.  Then there's older family members of which I share genes, that died miserably from Alzheimer's.

I shouldn't post this because it will give a green light to some but mocking Biden because of stutter or note cards as supposed proof of loss of cognitive ability is about as low as you can be.  Let's just say for a moment he has.  Does that make it okay?  Hell no.

Sorry again.  Very sensitive subject to me which is why I replied as such several posts above.
It's a valid point, but for everyone that has a legitimate mental illness there's a true believer saying that they were acting as patriots to prevent an election from being stolen.   Those same people may distrust court-appointed lawyers or the court system and may buy into other nonsense like sovereign citizen defenses.   The fact that they are easily duped doesn't make them mentally ill, and excusing their behavior just diminishes the focus on people that truly are mentally ill and do need help.  I deal with both types on a regular basis.   Just because you're dumb enough to yell nonsense at a judge doesn't mean you've got a legitimate excuse.   

It's a valid point, but for everyone that has a legitimate mental illness there's a true believer saying that they were acting as patriots to prevent an election from being stolen.   Those same people may distrust court-appointed lawyers or the court system and may buy into other nonsense like sovereign citizen defenses.   The fact that they are easily duped doesn't make them mentally ill, and excusing their behavior just diminishes the focus on people that truly are mentally ill and do need help.  I deal with both types on a regular basis.   Just because you're dumb enough to yell nonsense at a judge doesn't mean you've got a legitimate excuse.   
I agree

I admit that I am just assuming someone who shouts nonsense at a judge or claims their body is a sovereign entity not subject to law is suffering from some form of mental illness or maybe at least some cognitive impairment.  I'm not claiming to be qualified to do a clinical diagnosis or anything, and perhaps my assumptions are mistaken.

Trial Date Set: November 15, 2021

Guy Reffitt, from Texas…

Reffitt is accused of carrying a gun while in the mob, charged w/ illegal transporting of firearm in furtherance of civil disorder.
they also made him unlock his laptop by setting it in front of him and using the facial recognition, which now gives them hours of footage and narration since he was wearing a go pro the whole time.

Small timer…

Andrew Bennett is pleading guilty to misdemeanor charge (unlawful picketing).  

He'll face maximum of 6 months in jail.

This guy is one of the live streamers I followed that fateful day.

FBI report says agents found components for an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) at the home of Jan 6 defendant  Thomas Robertson.

Robertson is a former Virginia police officer.

Another Guilty Plea unsealed

Zoe Tillman@ZoeTillman·1m

This is the second Oath Keepers plea deal to involve a defendant confirming the group arranged to stash guns at a hotel in Virginia. Berry will also admit to being part of the "stack" that went into the Capitol

ETA - set of Facts that Berry is admitting
I am behind on some of these cases and charges - has it come to light what exactly they were planning with these?  

Wanted them with, but took them there knowing the legality around the Capital of having guns?  Going to get them later if others showed up? 

Seriously though - make all the lawyer jokes you want, but when push comes to shove, its usually best to listen to your lawyer (and even better to listen to the judge).
"A jury consists of 12 persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer" - Robert Frost

Users who are viewing this thread