What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Holiday (Christmas / Hanukkah / Kwanzaa / Festivus / Etc) Gift Ideas 2021 (1 Viewer)

Lehigh98

Footballguy
Word on the street is that there may be shortages and shipping issues with buying pretty much anything the closer we get to the holidays.  Based on "Christmas Gift Ideas - 2020", I figured it was time to start a new and updated thread for this year. 

Let us know your great gift ideas or if you're looking for help on finding the perfect gift for that special someone.  🎁

Personally, I'm of course looking at Apple products :rolleyes: for my wife who was asking for a home laptop so she doesn't have to keep all her personal stuff on her work laptop.  She is also interested in the new Apple watches for their new capabilities like heart rate tracking / EKG etc.

Seems like Pickleball has been moving up into our area and we've had multiple courts converted around us so thinking about getting racquets (is that the correct term?) for the whole family.  But I always seem to come up with stuff that seems like a good idea at the time but we have to wait months to use.

Since my kids are now 15 and 13 and just want electronics we're probably looking at just upgrading their iPhones as the bigger gift.  But I'd also like to go the other way on their other gifts and get some "experiences" too.  Tickets for games, concerts, skiing, or some other type of trip that I'll need to research a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a Pixel 6 Pro... but will probably just wind up getting a Pixel 6 (non-pro) for my daughter. 

My son REALLY wants a PS5... but he has next to no need for one.  I am thinking I may just get a TV for his room that he could actually hook it up to and see if a PS5 is a decent idea for his b-day in May.

My wife is getting rocks. 

I'd like to find an Xbox X for my son. I've not looked at this since last year at this time - seems like they are still hard to find.  Any tips appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread