What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

R.I.P. Dan Reeves (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Just saw it on NFL.com 

One of the greats from the 80s overseeing the Denver Broncos and making repeated trips to the Super Bowl. 

Just saw it on NFL.com 

One of the greats from the 80s overseeing the Denver Broncos and making repeated trips to the Super Bowl. 

Dam, some big NFL names dropping last few days.  Madden and Reeves   Rest in Power men.

Reeves is another former NFL player who suffered from dementia for years. Reeves played in an era that concussions were overlooked.    Shake the cobwebs out and get back in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very under-rated NFL figure who pops up in many moments of NFL history but unlike some larger-then-life figures you kind of say "oh yeah, I forgot about Dan Reeves"...he played 8 years with the Cowboys and was an Assistant to Landry right after he played and was part of some all-time great historical games with them as a player and Coach...he ran tag-team with Elway on some overachieving Bronco teams and was the Coach of the Dirty Bird Falcon teams...he actually participated in 9 Super Bowls altogether...there is kind of a Forest Gump quality to his career and I think if he won a title or two as a HC his career would looked at with more notoriety then it is now.

On another note, I cannot believe he is only 77...I would have guessed late 80's.

Users who are viewing this thread