What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***JAX at NE*** (-16.5) O/U 41.5 (1 Viewer)

any word on Stephenson’s status?
He was activated off of the COVID list 4 days ago. A better question is the status of Harris, who is listed as questionable. He’s been listed as such several weeks this year and has played. Should know more in about an hour. 

Only way to make this game interesting is adding a drinking component

Drink every time the announcing crew mention Mac Jones is from Jacksonville. 

I think Darth will take out the frustrations of the last two games on Trevor and company and show no mercy,so.....

Pats- 38

Jags- 6

Hmmm...Stevenson is active?  Wonder if I should bench Harris for Sony Michel?  Thoughts?

My gut says stick with Harris.  The BAL Def is tough against RBs.
I discussed this a little more in another thread. BAL secondary has been easy pickings, so teams have opted to pass a ton. Not sure that means their run defense is stellar. If the Rams get ahead, I think they will try to run to burn clock and run the ball. I would still probably start Harris, but IMO Michel will have an ok but not spectacular day.

Pats force a 3 and out, then drive for a Harris TD. Meyers multiple catches finding holes in the JAX zone. NE should take them to the woodshed playing against mostly backups with the Jags having COVID and injury issues. 

Gotta take it with a grain of salt but this is the offensive game plan they should be going with in some form on a weekly basis…if Wilkerson can contribute that is a big boost as Harry is complete garbage.

Gotta take it with a grain of salt but this is the offensive game plan they should be going with in some form on a weekly basis…if Wilkerson can contribute that is a big boost as Harry is complete garbage.
Yeah, I'd say we haven't seen the last of Wilkerson.  

Can Lawrence not throw a Pick-6 or two along the way, Patriots shouldn't have to run another offensive play today, they should just punt and get some work in for their Defense. 

-Yes I'm kidding but kinda not

Users who are viewing this thread