What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Seahawks at Titans** (+3.5, 41.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Tannehill is expected to start.
Levis is expected to do a whole "I can go in coach" but they're expected to tell him no.

Tim Kelly's comments about an area he can improve from earlier being to throw where the play's supposed to go, kept talking and...it was like he was digging a hole talking- he all but said he was upset Ryan went thru reads and hit the open man. Soooo unbelievable how bad the Titans OCs are when they bomb.

Anywho...Levis had one pass TD in last seven games and Henry 360ish yards in last seven. That's up there as most pathetic offense ever.

NWI is on IR so another WR should play meaningful time and targets. It would be nice to see a new face but it'll probably be Moore getting Lion's share. Burks really didn't do much or get much work last week despite game reviews.
Titans have Dowell playing ST and he is an elite athlete that fell to the seventh because he's older and didn't have a great college career but like a fifth year breakout. Still he was better than Tillman and Hyatt at the Tennessee proday soooo fans want to see him get work.
Phillips seems to be out of favor w Kelly

Back again to Tannehill spreading the ball around...it could make us rethink some things watching the game. Hoping to see some cadence and pointing adjustments and Henry gets rolling and maybe it was just rookie Levis needing to do a Peyton impersonation for run plays.

Neither team seems to stop the pass well and the Seahawks have the weapons at WR the Titans don't.

Titans without Kristian Fulton were shockingly good against Miami and poor last week. Edmunds, former first rounder part of Byard trade already benched for KVon who had been waived by Arizona.

Playing Seahawks WRs in DFS is intriguing

Titans made moves to IR with relatively key players so there should be quite a few new faces.
Two ILBs out and three DL sooo the Seahawks could run well if they wanted to.
Geno seems like he's dying to throw against the Titans. Idk that they need him to. Tough call for FF playoffs

Titans pick was widely presumed to be a tackle or JSN.
They went tackle but moved him to LG.
There will probably be a lot of why didn't ya draft JSN discussion

Titans a home dog.
Can't overlook a King at Christmas.
The King follows a star..and...
"There's no place like home for the holidays..."

Tenny- 27
Seatty- 23

Titans pick was widely presumed to be a tackle or JSN.
They went tackle but moved him to LG.
There will probably be a lot of why didn't ya draft JSN discussion
Maybe, but Sko was the right pick.

I'm gonna be at this game!!!!!

I want Henry and Walker to have huge days. I own neither. Just want big plays.
👍🏽 have fun!
I have both Walker and Henry in the Semi’s so I sure hope you’re right.
I look for the Seahawks WRs to rock today.
I think you’re right.

Weird feeling on this one, love my titans but they’re out of it and I’d like to see them in position to get Alt or Fashanu. Nabers would be a fine consolation prize. So while I won’t cheer for a loss I’m okay with it.
But, I’ll be rolling with Henry, Walker, DK And possibly Lockett. So it looks like a fun game.

38-21 Seahawks.

Nice to see a big third down be a play to Mason Kinsey. Kelly has made bad calls all year and it's the consistency that ya just gotta appreciate. Kudos to Kinsey on his first catch

I love seeing that one run with Tannehill barking n pointing then Henry pointing and pushing linemen.
Vets bringing order!

The Titans keep running Henry right and the Seahawks have no one left. Can't see what's up in camera view.

There ought to be a counter play for a big run available at some point

Henry looks so good

I'm about ready to say Tannehill is a better OL coach than the Titans OL coaches

What is it with Seattle and just getting into pass mode when the run game is working well enough? They have Geno Smith at the helm, not peak Peyton. Just a weird team sometimes.

What is it with Seattle and just getting into pass mode when the run game is working well enough? They have Geno Smith at the helm, not peak Peyton. Just a weird team sometimes.
This is the Titans second and third string so it's super odd to see them play so well on D.

Walker is running badly. He's taking a snap and looking and looking. He should hit the darn hole.

Geno is under pressure often and finally looked somewhat comfy last drive

Sooo earlier Hopkins was noticeably arguing with Kelly and Tannehill gently put his hand near Hopkins torso like cmon backup backup and he did

One is the other's boy so to speak and that was really weird. Can't wait to hear more but it'll probably be Wednesday til we do

Users who are viewing this thread