What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021-22 Playoff Survivor (2 Viewers)

Not looking good for me. I'm expecting 15+ from Kyler and that will be the final nail. 
It’s going to be tight for both of us I think. I need Higbee to not go off, you need that plus Murray to bomb. 
I’ll root for rams 6-3. ;)  

incidentally, I’m eating roast lamb 🐑  for lunch today. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the current scores and added the players remaining (FBG Consensus) less the points some replaced players have already posted and generated an anticipated final scoreboard:

1. Go DC Y 150.0
  2. Old Mil 136.4
  3. rzrback 126.3
  4. Ruds 125.8
  5. Ryheap 123.3
  6. Duckboy 118.45
  7. Busman 113.3
  8. Crippler 109.3 xxxxxx top eight projected 
  9. OZ 107.9
  10. Bro1nco 105.6
  11. St Ref 103.8
  12. Bass 94

I took the current scores and added the players remaining (FBG Consensus) less the points some replaced players have already posted and generated an anticipated final scoreboard:

1. Go DC Y 150.0
  2. Old Mil 136.4
  3. rzrback 126.3
  4. Ruds 125.8
  5. Ryheap 123.3
  6. Duckboy 118.45
  7. Busman 113.3
  8. Crippler 109.3 xxxxxx top eight projected 
  9. OZ 107.9
  10. Bro1nco 105.6
  11. St Ref 103.8
  12. Bass 94

Would either you or @-OZ- Take the reigns of getting the draft slots and keepers rolling tomorrow?  I'll setup the site and draft tomorrow night for Wednesday.

Heading into the second round. Per @BassNBrew's request, I am posting the order of finish here. We will institute a clock of two hours and we will begin at 8:00 am EST tomorrow morning. You do not have to wait until that time to begin, but the clock will begin then. Post your selected draft spot from 1st to 8th and also list your keepers. We need to be done by or before 9:00pm EST, so if everyone takes the full clock amount, we will have to shorten the clock late tomorrow afternoon.

First round standings:

1. @OldMilwaukee154.6
  2. @Go DC Yourself139.1
  3. @rzrback77132.3
  4. @Aaron Rudnicki132.2
  5. @Duckboy118.55
  6. @ryheaps111.65
  7. @Crippler109.3
  8. @-OZ-107.6
@bro1ncosmissed the final spot by only two points and @BusMan, @Stinkin Refand @BassNBrewwere also eliminated this weekend.

Heading into the second round. Per @BassNBrew's request, I am posting the order of finish here. We will institute a clock of two hours and we will begin at 8:00 am EST tomorrow morning. You do not have to wait until that time to begin, but the clock will begin then. Post your selected draft spot from 1st to 8th and also list your keepers. We need to be done by or before 9:00pm EST, so if everyone takes the full clock amount, we will have to shorten the clock late tomorrow afternoon.

First round standings:

1. @OldMilwaukee154.6
  2. @Go DC Yourself139.1
  3. @rzrback77132.3
  4. @Aaron Rudnicki132.2
  5. @Duckboy118.55
  6. @ryheaps111.65
  7. @Crippler109.3
  8. @-OZ-107.6
@bro1ncosmissed the final spot by only two points and @BusMan, @Stinkin Refand @BassNBrewwere also eliminated this weekend.
Craziness - four of the top 5 picks were eliminated. 

1.  🦆 👦, Mitchell Kittle
2. AA-Ron, Deebo
3. Rzrbk, OBJ, Pringle 
4. Go DC, singletary, McKinnon
5. Old Milwaukee, Allen, Knox
6. RyHeaps, chase diggs 
7. crippler, hill, Evans 
8. OZ, Mixon brate

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone clarify how the keepers work?

my only other possible keeper is the Bills D. I don't know if it's better to keep them or throw them back.

can someone clarify how the keepers work?

my only other possible keeper is the Bills D. I don't know if it's better to keep them or throw them back.
Keepers are your 7th and 8th round picks. So if you think the Bills D will be better than what you get at your 8th, you should keep them. Otherwise you would get an extra pick between the end of the 6th and the start of the 9th (which would show as the start of the 7th). If this happens I will just hold and we can get the picks added on as a keeper (that way @BassNBrew doesn’t have to really mess with the draft structure). 

Keepers are your 7th and 8th round picks. So if you think the Bills D will be better than what you get at your 8th, you should keep them. Otherwise you would get an extra pick between the end of the 6th and the start of the 9th (which would show as the start of the 7th). If this happens I will just hold and we can get the picks added on as a keeper (that way @BassNBrew doesn’t have to really mess with the draft structure). 
thanks.

I'll toss them back and keep the pick.

1.  🦆 👦, Mitchell Kittle
2. AA-Ron, Deebo
3. Rzrbk, OBJ, Pringle 
4. Go DC, singletary, McKinnon
5. Old Milwaukee, Allen, Knox
6. RyHeaps, chase diggs 
7. crippler, hill, Evans 
8. OZ, Mixon brate
Any errors here?

Any errors here?
If you mean that your post matches all the draft slots and keepers, it is correct according to my review. But, if you mean whether everyone selected the best keepers possible, there could have been some mistakes made.

If you mean that your post matches all the draft slots and keepers, it is correct according to my review. But, if you mean whether everyone selected the best keepers possible, there could have been some mistakes made.
Time will tell

I’m still in disbelief that taking Kenneth Gainwell saved my ###

Unless someone else gets to it first, I’ll set this week up tonight. 

clock on at 8e tomorrow morning? 

Unless someone else gets to it first, I’ll set this week up tonight. 

clock on at 8e tomorrow morning? 

No clock needed.  

Last year I purged the rosters except for the keepers and then put the dead teams at the end of the draft and pre-drafted players that wouldn't be picked.  The other option with you in the 8th spot is for you to log in as commish and skip the dead teams after you pick.

No clock needed.  

Last year I purged the rosters except for the keepers and then put the dead teams at the end of the draft and pre-drafted players that wouldn't be picked.  The other option with you in the 8th spot is for you to log in as commish and skip the dead teams after you pick.
Is there a reason not to just reset the league to 8 teams?

I pre drafted a bunch of guys I don’t think anyone would draft, but if you see someone drafted you would want, either let me know or you can change the pouch in commish mode

And we are off. Will still need the later predrafts entered for the 4 teams out but should carry us for a while at least. 

Users who are viewing this thread