What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Simpsons season (1 Viewer)

Which season is the best season of the Simpsons

• Total voters
I'm close to watching them all.  The first 10 or so are great.  Too hard for me to choose one plus I really can't remember lol.

There's definitely 3-4 years in there that aren't very good but the last few have some pretty great episodes.  I know I'm in the minority on this.

Tough call between S4, S5 and S6.  I'd go with S4.  Brother from the Same Planet, Monorail, Homer the Heretic 

Tough call between S4, S5 and S6.  I'd go with S4.  Brother from the Same Planet, Monorail, Homer the Heretic 
Yep - they found their footing in season 3, peaked 4-6, hung onto the back end of the bell curve in 7 and 8, then became just another show. Haven't watched a new episode in years though. 

Just too many high points in 4. The 3 you mentioned, Mr Plow and last exit by others. I'll add whacking day, I love Lisa, and duffless. So many more...

Any of the first 7-10 seasons are pretty good. 

After that.........
This is where i’m at.  I couldn’t miss an episode from the first ten seasons or so and then like most shows, I lost interest.   I do still watch and enjoy reruns of later episodes on occasion but small doses every few months is all I can handle.

Users who are viewing this thread