What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hour and half long car chase in Charlotte area (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Insane.  Two car jackings and one head on crash.  Local chopper has been following the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Citizen now trying to take him out.  Rammed him from behind twice.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang that brings back memories from 7-8 years ago when I was on WT Harris near Independence and 2 guys were running down the center of the road with pointing guns and attempted to carjack my son and I.  
I pushed his head down as I ducked and  punched the gas and heard gun shots.  We were luckily unscathed but the guy behind was shot in the hand.  No doubt the best split second decision I’ve ever made in my life. . 
They were successful in getting a car and led the cops on an hour + chase before getting stopped. 
My pulse is elevated just  typing this and thinking how differently it could have ended

Dang that brings back memories from 7-8 years ago when I was on WT Harris near Independence and 2 guys were running down the center of the road with pointing guns and attempted to carjack my son and I.  
I pushed his head down as I ducked and  punched the gas and heard gun shots.  We were luckily unscathed but the guy behind was shot in the hand.  No doubt the best split second decision I’ve ever made in my life. . 
They were successful in getting a car and led the cops on an hour + chase before getting stopped. 
My pulse is elevated just  typing this and thinking how differently it could have ended

Damn...crazy story.

Watched the last 30 minutes.  Geez, that boy goin' to be behind bars for a loooooonnnngggggg time.

Some of you have much more faith in the justice system than I do. I expect 6 months in jail and a couple years probation. 

Reading through this thread made me feel like you were the driving the citizen car. 

I was considering teeing him up with my 350k mile Nissan Titan if he had continued to head north.  Wait for him to come up from behind and slam on the brakes.  I'm surprised the police held off for so long given how he was drving.

I think the woman driving the SUV got out to check on people after he crashed.  She left it unlocked - all he had to do was jump in.

That makes sense.

American Airlines has announced that all delayed and cancelled flights tomorrow are due to this.  Not that it has anything to do with the airport, but they've run out of reasons to give to people why everything is late or just cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread