What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (6 Viewers)

Anybody remember The Samples? Love them. Playing in Chicago at Lincoln Hall on September 30th. Should be a great show.
They made it as far as smallish town, SC. They were around when I was in high school. Loved them.
:thumbup: You feel like doing some detective work? :excited: Guy from high school in prison for life, no possibility of parole. Curious why, nobody knows, and nothing on basic google/bing searches.
I have access to criminal databases.
PM'd you. Looks like he's in Pelican Bay (getting this off of a friend who posted as much on FB -- he's trying to get more info from people). Wiki just informed me that prison is for the "worst of the worst", damn. What a trip. Quiet, unassuming guy, if I recall correctly.
Just reading a description of this place. I'm shuked as to how this place isn't a violation of the 8th Amendment.

Anybody remember The Samples? Love them. Playing in Chicago at Lincoln Hall on September 30th. Should be a great show.
They made it as far as smallish town, SC. They were around when I was in high school. Loved them.
:thumbup: You feel like doing some detective work? :excited: Guy from high school in prison for life, no possibility of parole. Curious why, nobody knows, and nothing on basic google/bing searches.
I have access to criminal databases.
PM'd you. Looks like he's in Pelican Bay (getting this off of a friend who posted as much on FB -- he's trying to get more info from people). Wiki just informed me that prison is for the "worst of the worst", damn. What a trip. Quiet, unassuming guy, if I recall correctly.
Just reading a description of this place. I'm shuked as to how this place isn't a violation of the 8th Amendment.
Direct election of senators?

A thread where people organized teams and played Family Feud? Or was it all shtick?
The games were real and spectacular. People in the FFA were surveyed and everything.
This is a great idea. What are the chances of sequel?
:shrug: It takes a lot of work to pull something like that off. Most of us are too lazy or too stupid to do it right.
Good point. What happened to all the obsessive freaks with infinite time on their hands?

Took Little 'Zooks to the Doctor for his physical yesterday. The female doctor did all the normal stuff, then to test his developmental skills, she gave him a crayon and paper and had him draw a circle, a square, a triangle and a rectangle. Then she gave him a blank piece of paper and asked him to "draw something, anything, how about a picture of your Dad". So he draws a stick figure. But he drew the torso too long which made it kinda look like a penis at the bottom. I giggled to myself but didn't say anything. The Doctor says "good job". Little 'Zooks points at it and says "that's my Da's penis". The Doctor's face turned red and she just said, "yep, ok". I was kinda speechless, so I just said to the Doc "you know that's not to scale, right?" She replied "yep, ok". After that she didn't make eye contact with me again.

8 years ago, worked with this guy http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14738060/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/murder-moonlight/

he killed his wife, then in the time after that and before he eventually was arrested, our parent company transferred him from the Jacksonville office

to our office in Portland. he just surfed the net all day.
Would you say this part is true?
Not to mention that Justin didn’t need the insurance money, according to Willis—his debt was a minor setback for such an upwardly mobile young man, and he’d been paying it off in stride.

Defense Attorney: "He makes $105,000 a year at the age of 30. His future is so bright, you can’t look at it. I’m telling you, he was on the fast track to senior management at a Fortune 500 company."

Last edited by a moderator:
"The New Girl" is really, really funny.
Sweet mother of god please tell me this was shtick. My wife recorded this, unbeknownst to me, and turned it on last night, after I made the mistake of saying, "I don't care. Put on whatever you want." Rookie mistake. Anyway, we made it to the second commercial break (what's that, like, thirteen minutes in, I think?), and I hadn't said a word to that point. Just as the commercial came on and I started to open my mouth, she stopped and deleted it. And she'll watch pretty much anything. Colossally craptacular. The only thing I could even stretch to say I enjoyed was the ######## Jar. We could use one of those around here. And you should be contributing for calling this show funny. Not just funny, but really, really funny. Really?!?Of for the love of god. Really? Dooshbag is censored? This place gets more unbelievable all the time.

'Drifter said:
Is it possible to land at the Phoenix airport at 10:20, get to a hotel in Glendale, check in and then make a 1:00 Cardinals game?
Are you checking a bag? What hotel?If it's one of the hotels by the stadium and/or you're not checking a bag, yes, doable. Tight, but doable. :softball:If not, it could be tough due to game day traffic. Still might be workable, though, depending on specifics.

'Tiger Fan said:
'General Malaise said:
Shuke and Bostonfred have been absent a long long time now. :mellow:
Was watching the PJ20 documentary last night and Matt Cameron (drummer) mentioned Eraserhead and they flashed that pic on screen and I chuckled. I later texted TU this and he said the same thing
I wanted to yell, "SHUKE!" at the top of my lungs. Sadly, I don't think anyone would have thought twice about it.

Sweet mother of god please tell me this was shtick. My wife recorded this, unbeknownst to me, and turned it on last night, after I made the mistake of saying, "I don't care. Put on whatever you want." Rookie mistake. Anyway, we made it to the second commercial break (what's that, like, thirteen minutes in, I think?), and I hadn't said a word to that point. Just as the commercial came on and I started to open my mouth, she stopped and deleted it. And she'll watch pretty much anything. Colossally craptacular. The only thing I could even stretch to say I enjoyed was the ######## Jar. We could use one of those around here. And you should be contributing for calling this show funny. Not just funny, but really, really funny. Really?!?Of for the love of god. Really? Dooshbag is censored? This place gets more unbelievable all the time.
Not shtick. I liked it a lot. But I'd like anything with Zooey in it, so maybe that's my issue.

Not shtick. I liked it a lot. But I'd like anything with Zooey in it, so maybe that's my issue.
I don't get that, either. I can't say I recall seeing her before last night, and maybe they did a good job hiding her assets for the part, but I'm not sure I'd pick her over, say, Fuller if given the choice. It'd be closer than it should be for someone who's on TV.

Sweet mother of god please tell me this was shtick. My wife recorded this, unbeknownst to me, and turned it on last night, after I made the mistake of saying, "I don't care. Put on whatever you want." Rookie mistake. Anyway, we made it to the second commercial break (what's that, like, thirteen minutes in, I think?), and I hadn't said a word to that point. Just as the commercial came on and I started to open my mouth, she stopped and deleted it. And she'll watch pretty much anything. Colossally craptacular. The only thing I could even stretch to say I enjoyed was the ######## Jar. We could use one of those around here. And you should be contributing for calling this show funny. Not just funny, but really, really funny. Really?!?

Of for the love of god. Really? Dooshbag is censored? This place gets more unbelievable all the time.
I don't get that, either. I can't say I recall seeing her before last night, and maybe they did a good job hiding her assets for the part, but I'm not sure I'd pick her over, say, Fuller if given the choice. It'd be closer than it should be for someone who's on TV.
I bet Zooey doesn't mix her PBJ in a bowl.

You can't really appreciate Zooey by looks alone, it's something about her personality that makes me want to love her and hold her and kiss her. Since you didn't like her in this show, I'm guessing she's not for you. Which is good because she really digs me too. I can tell.

Sweet mother of god please tell me this was shtick. My wife recorded this, unbeknownst to me, and turned it on last night, after I made the mistake of saying, "I don't care. Put on whatever you want." Rookie mistake. Anyway, we made it to the second commercial break (what's that, like, thirteen minutes in, I think?), and I hadn't said a word to that point. Just as the commercial came on and I started to open my mouth, she stopped and deleted it. And she'll watch pretty much anything. Colossally craptacular. The only thing I could even stretch to say I enjoyed was the ######## Jar. We could use one of those around here. And you should be contributing for calling this show funny. Not just funny, but really, really funny. Really?!?

Of for the love of god. Really? Dooshbag is censored? This place gets more unbelievable all the time.
You're right. That would be a deal breaker. Still wish we'd have gone somewhere I could have ordered that. I should have asked the 80 year-old waitress with the body.

Took Little 'Zooks to the Doctor for his physical yesterday. The female doctor did all the normal stuff, then to test his developmental skills, she gave him a crayon and paper and had him draw a circle, a square, a triangle and a rectangle. Then she gave him a blank piece of paper and asked him to "draw something, anything, how about a picture of your Dad". So he draws a stick figure. But he drew the torso too long which made it kinda look like a penis at the bottom. I giggled to myself but didn't say anything. The Doctor says "good job". Little 'Zooks points at it and says "that's my Da's penis". The Doctor's face turned red and she just said, "yep, ok". I was kinda speechless, so I just said to the Doc "you know that's not to scale, right?" She replied "yep, ok". After that she didn't make eye contact with me again.
lma

You're right. That would be a deal breaker. Still wish we'd have gone somewhere I could have ordered that. I should have asked the 80 year-old waitress with the body.
:lmao: Future Mrs. Merlin imo

mixing the PB & J in bowl first = winning. You can get the consistency and PB to J ratio just right. Tastes better.

all the non-mixers can hug my root

:boner:

mixing Peanut Butter and Jelly in a bowl, and then spreading it on bread or just eating it with a spoon?
on bread, normal sandwich.
:mellow:
Highly anal retentive normal sandwich?The PBNJ is the perfect lazy man's meal. Anyone who muddles with its efficiency is whacko.
Speaking of muddled efficiency, what's with the extra letter in a PBJ? You throw out Ns like they are free.

mixing Peanut Butter and Jelly in a bowl, and then spreading it on bread or just eating it with a spoon?
on bread, normal sandwich.
:mellow:
Highly anal retentive normal sandwich?The PBNJ is the perfect lazy man's meal. Anyone who muddles with its efficiency is whacko.
Speaking of muddled efficiency, what's with the extra letter in a PBJ? You throw out Ns like they are free.
its the New Jersey version, duh.

:lmao:

'mr. furley said:
Lady Gaga's album is solid
if she did an "acoustic" type thing, I'd buy it. Cause these were way cool:Edge of Glory
Crazy talent. Great song IMO. Sue me.
Lady Gaga is good stuff. I realize she's not everyone's cup of tea but I don't understand how anyone can say she doesn't have loads of talent.
Because she's a drugged up wench preaching an outdated feminist critique like it's sliced bread?

I personally know three people that have killed other(s). :unsure:

One, who killed three young punks who arrived at his house late at night, was acquitted.

Another, who shot two, killing one, after a home invasion, had charges dropped.

The last, who killed a guy during a ride home from a bar, confessed 13 years after the murder and is doing 20.

'mr. furley said:
Lady Gaga's album is solid
if she did an "acoustic" type thing, I'd buy it. Cause these were way cool:Edge of Glory
Crazy talent. Great song IMO. Sue me.
Lady Gaga is good stuff. I realize she's not everyone's cup of tea but I don't understand how anyone can say she doesn't have loads of talent.
Because she's a drugged up wench preaching an outdated feminist critique like it's sliced bread?
she sings real purty-like. Not sure I care about anything beyond that. Actually, I'm certain I don't.

Would you switch your life for an All-Pro QB in the NFL if you had to be faithfully married to a 2?

The Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip Sugar-Free gum is awesome.

:thingsIthinkaboutonmydrivein:

Would you switch your life for an All-Pro QB in the NFL if you had to be faithfully married to a 2?The Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip Sugar-Free gum is awesome.:thingsIthinkaboutonmydrivein:
How long must this marriage last and how long does my career span? Also, I can buy her lots of plastic surgery, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread