What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (9 Viewers)

This NE/Bal game going over 50?
I've picked every game correctly so far and only missed on 2 of the o/u's.I'm more than due to lose and likeBal/UnderSF/Over
I am the worst sports bettor in the world. I agree with those picks.
Just put the bets in. To anybody that received a PM from me, make sure you read the replies. I'm slowly working you all in there. :thumbup:ETAIf you didn't get a PM from me, I just figured you were too mature for such nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baltimore isn't winning today. They may cover. Their D is overrated, their offense isn't that good and they are an average road team at best. I would take NE and the over.

I'll also take the Giants with the points and the over, though I like both of these defenses.

'proninja said:
Currently having an argument with the wife and taking it out on some ####### kid friend of CC's. Slap it low. Very low.
That spilled over into family drama? Really? Maybe I need to read the thread now. I only read like half of it. Just not in the mood for a shouting match today.

Llama> Mrs. CC just came back from the Unitarian Church she attends with CC jr. in our ultra liberal college town.

The names in CC jr.'s Sunday School?

Skye.

Tractor.

Phoenix.

Feel feel to ridicule the first two.

Llama> Mrs. CC just came back from the Unitarian Church she attends with CC jr. in our ultra liberal college town. The names in CC jr.'s Sunday School? Skye.Tractor. Phoenix. Feel feel to ridicule the first two.
Tractor seems like a good one. Correct spelling too. If it was spelled Traktor people would think the kid was conceived at Ikea

pretty sure my wife suffered some sort of brain injury between the day we got married and today

anyone got some at-home methods for testing this?

Football Chat Engaged

I'm rooting hard for the Giants, who are like a second team to me, but I can't think of a worse possible outcome than a NE-NYG Superbowl where NE wins.

It'd almost be as bad as the Bills losing a fifth Superbowl.

Llama> Mrs. CC just came back from the Unitarian Church she attends with CC jr. in our ultra liberal college town. The names in CC jr.'s Sunday School? Skye.Tractor. Phoenix. Feel feel to ridicule the first two.
Tractor seems like a good one. Correct spelling too. If it was spelled Traktor people would think the kid was conceived at Ikea
I'm not sure on the spelling. It could very well be Trakteur.

I'm not sure on the spelling. It could very well be Trakteur.
Hmmmm...

Dancing for 8+ hours turned out to be a lot of fun. Lots of money was raised to help a young woman get a wheelchair ramp installed at her home. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a single time where I didn't look like an elite dancer with outstanding coordination. I knew 99% of the 80s songs but a good portion of the 2000s stuff was beyond me. I was still able to dance to it with grace and flair. When we left, we discovered there was quite the snowstorm so we decided to grab a bite to eat before we made the trek home. Naturally, the only place open and close to the highway was a McD's...so I piled 4 combos into me and I think I've ruined my svelte dancer's body.

'proninja said:
Currently having an argument with the wife and taking it out on some ####### kid friend of CC's. Slap it low. Very low.
That spilled over into family drama? Really? Maybe I need to read the thread now. I only read like half of it. Just not in the mood for a shouting match today.
Oh, no, not at all. The argument was mostly due to me being an insensitive #####. I know. You're all shocked.

'Reg Lllama of Brixton said:
'Sheriff Bart said:
'Captain Placeholder said:
I've picked every game correctly so far and only missed on 2 of the o/u's.I'm more than due to lose and likeBal/UnderSF/Over
In that case I will parlay them

Football Chat Engaged

I'm rooting hard for the Giants, who are like a second team to me, but I can't think of a worse possible outcome than a NE-NYG Superbowl where NE wins.

It'd almost be as bad as the Bills losing a fifth Superbowl.
I don't think we need to worry about the Bills losing a 5th Super Bowl any time soon.

There's a guy who formerly posted quite a bit here who goes by Skye. :shrug:That said, I want to know the names of Tractor's siblings. Haybailer? Manure spreader? Siamese twins named Combine?

There's a guy who formerly posted quite a bit here who goes by Skye. :shrug:That said, I want to know the names of Tractor's siblings. Haybailer? Manure spreader? Siamese twins named Combine?
"These are my boys...Skiploader and Dumptruck. And this is my daughter Backhoe."

'Reg Lllama of Brixton said:
'Sheriff Bart said:
'Captain Placeholder said:
In that case I will parlay them
:towelwave:Also a :towelwave: for the Blues too. :banned:

Somehow I managed to plan a trip during the Super Bowl to just about the only place on Earth where we won't be able to watch the Super Bowl. Therefore, I am rooting for a Patriots/Giants game so I won't care if I miss it.

On a separate front, anyone know anything about pools? In particular, pool design a/k/a too many ######## choices?

Llama> Mrs. CC just came back from the Unitarian Church she attends with CC jr. in our ultra liberal college town.

Skye.

Tractor.

Phoenix.

:finger: My daughter's middle name.
Eh, middle names are neutral territory. Do whatever you want.
I'm hoping Tractor's middle name is Beam.
:lmao:

Lllama, I will take the plate of cookies on the left, plz. Kthx.
The whoopie pies are pretty tight, yo.closer look at 49er cookies
Yeah, lllamlla, your wife never got back to me, are there going to be cupcakes or what?
Ravens offense looks more anemic than Otis's prom date.
:lmao:

Skye.

Tractor.

Phoenix.

:lmao: use guys are on fire today :lmao:

Somehow I managed to plan a trip during the Super Bowl to just about the only place on Earth where we won't be able to watch the Super Bowl. Therefore, I am rooting for a Patriots/Giants game so I won't care if I miss it.On a separate front, anyone know anything about pools? In particular, pool design a/k/a too many ######## choices?
Yeah, pools are complicated.In the US you really need to come to the table with 50K and you could spend 2-3x that much. I do not know how much that translates to Nicarageuros.I would find a pool in the area the I like then contact whoever built it and see what another would cost.I would do it like most of the area pools are built. Probably tile or gunnite. Getting it worked on and repaired will be much easier if the local guys are familiar with it, no matter how inferior the technology is.Check water costs and availability/reliability. Is a well or line to the ocean legal or feasible?

cosjobs> washing my UHEM shirt today, my dad sees it on top of the laundry, goes "huh, that is a nice shirt."

My in-laws have just informed us that they're sure that JoePa overdosed, on purpose. I hate them at times.

Also, can anyone weigh in on As Seen on TV items that have been worth the purchase? I know we had that awesome video montage recently, but I'm sitting here looking at no fewer than 4 items in this living room and am genuinely curious.

Also, can anyone weigh in on As Seen on TV items that have been worth the purchase? I know we had that awesome video montage recently, but I'm sitting here looking at no fewer than 4 items in this living room and am genuinely curious.
The montage is better than any of those products IMO.

Somehow I managed to plan a trip during the Super Bowl to just about the only place on Earth where we won't be able to watch the Super Bowl. Therefore, I am rooting for a Patriots/Giants game so I won't care if I miss it.On a separate front, anyone know anything about pools? In particular, pool design a/k/a too many ######## choices?
Yeah, pools are complicated.In the US you really need to come to the table with 50K and you could spend 2-3x that much. I do not know how much that translates to Nicarageuros.I would find a pool in the area the I like then contact whoever built it and see what another would cost.I would do it like most of the area pools are built. Probably tile or gunnite. Getting it worked on and repaired will be much easier if the local guys are familiar with it, no matter how inferior the technology is.Check water costs and availability/reliability. Is a well or line to the ocean legal or feasible?
Thanks. :thumbup: Good suggestions here.We met with a contractor last weekend. Came highly recommended, etc., and seemed to be very straightforward and knowledgaeble. The problem is that WE are not knowledgeable at all and even simple decisions (how big, how deep, want some barstools or bench or table or whatever built in?) are driving me nuts. Add in that in Granada the pools are smack dab in the middle of the house and it's difficult to figure out. I have been looking at some online and am familiar with a few in the city that I can refer the guys to. Water is not a problem and is extremely cheap. I understand the parts (pump, motor) are much cheaper in the US and the guys suggested we buy here and bring them down, but that sounds like a huge pain to me.

Skye.

Tractor.

Phoenix.

If it isn't, he should lie when he hits puberty and say it is.

Thanks. :thumbup: Good suggestions here.We met with a contractor last weekend. Came highly recommended, etc., and seemed to be very straightforward and knowledgaeble. The problem is that WE are not knowledgeable at all and even simple decisions (how big, how deep, want some barstools or bench or table or whatever built in?) are driving me nuts. Add in that in Granada the pools are smack dab in the middle of the house and it's difficult to figure out. I have been looking at some online and am familiar with a few in the city that I can refer the guys to. Water is not a problem and is extremely cheap. I understand the parts (pump, motor) are much cheaper in the US and the guys suggested we buy here and bring them down, but that sounds like a huge pain to me.
Also, eschew the lion's heads and go with with breasts, like Lucy in the Korova Milk Bar.

Users who are viewing this thread