What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (9 Viewers)

anyone follow that 30 page thread by No16 on his ex? People saying it's a great thread but where's the good stuff?
I heard a rumor that it was a great thread, and that there were some good EG72 stories in there, but I gave up reading it/looking for them after 7 pages.

30 freaking pages and he can't be bothered to fix the freaking title? how good could it be?
'AnonymousBob said:
'jplvr said:
Can someone give the backstory? I read part of that thread, but it's 18 pages now and #### that ####.
He split up with his woman, went through initial denials until he found out said woman went to Hawaii with another guy days after splitting. Filled with anger he started pulling in some numbers and getting played by chicks he was trying to have sex with. Went on a date with one chick who nearly puked on his ####. Went on another date with a 'chick' who turned out to be a dude. Finally he nailed some coked up chick with 2 kids and caught herpes.ETA - the thread is an entertaining read if only for Evilgrin's old stories.

Sometimes, I want to ban people who can't make a proper thread title. I realize it upsets me more than it should. But, having to look at the same ridiculous title over and over again for months gets to be a bit much.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone follow that 30 page thread by No16 on his ex? People saying it's a great thread but where's the good stuff?
It's been amusing watching him ignore everything the FFA has told him to do. I just told him to remember that the same mouth she was kissing him with was slobbing the knob of the other guy. Good times.

'Aaron Rudnicki said:
Sometimes, I want to ban people who can't make a proper thread title. I realize it upsets me more than it should. But, having to look at the same ridiculous title over and over again for months gets to be a bit much.
How many years would Hipple be out for if you had that power?

'Aaron Rudnicki said:
How many years would Hipple be out for if you had that power?
indefinitely. that guy must be schizo or permanently baked.

'Aaron Rudnicki said:
:goodposting:

'Bogart said:
So I am running at lunch today with two of the girl from the office, including LOTR girl.I am really doubting this is going to end well. 4 hours at work and another event tonight after running sans shower. All of the wet wipes and deodorant in the world is not going to cover up my sweaty, smelly self. Someone talk me out of this. Quick.
5K in 37"55'. I'm still a slow fat white guy.

'Aaron Rudnicki said:
Have not gone in there once. I have heard mixed reviews.

'Aaron Rudnicki said:
Have not gone in there once. I have heard mixed reviews.
It has its moments, but not to catch up on 30 pages.
getting painful to read some of these text message exchanges.
I've followed it but it's mostly Wozex part 2 with less whining but more "FFA is right but I'll do the complete opposite".Picking up steam recently with a DUI (plus the usual irritating Hipple), a trip to Vegas and now contemplating calling her parents 6 weeks after the breakup to thank them :lmao:

I've followed it but it's mostly Wozex part 2 with less whining but more "FFA is right but I'll do the complete opposite".

Picking up steam recently with a DUI (plus the usual irritating Hipple), a trip to Vegas and now contemplating calling her parents 6 weeks after the breakup to thank them :lmao:
I started out by reading the most recent page or two and didn't understand how the DUI stuff fit in.Then I started skimming the thread from the beginning and I'm about halfway through. I don't think I could stand to read any of woz's threads if they are like this. He ignores nearly every single piece of advice given to him.

also, EG does have some good stuff in here.

Is this one of those "Well he posted 'I hate' on the messageboard the other day but we thought he was kidding. We didn't know he was going to go on a shooting spree at Town and Country Mall" kind of posts?
"Every time I close my eyes, I still see that bald head and cat shirt."
Damn right. Happy Birthday to you and Shuke. Left you a FB post.
"...the suspect then led the police on a 6 mile chase through greater St. Louis. 'That guy sure could walk' stated Officer Eero Arch of the Metro PD."

'Aaron Rudnicki said:
30 freaking pages and he can't be bothered to fix the freaking title? how good could it be?
Dunno, but I love the fact that he adds post #s for updates. That ought to be a rule in every thread.

Is this one of those "Well he posted 'I hate' on the messageboard the other day but we thought he was kidding. We didn't know he was going to go on a shooting spree at Town and Country Mall" kind of posts?
"...the suspect then led the police on a 6 mile chase through greater St. Louis. 'That guy sure could walk' stated Officer Eero Arch of the Metro PD."
:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

if anyone wants DUI advice from a lawyer like Woz or Hipple, that thread is the place to start.

ETA: OK, I can't take any more Hipple. Think I'm pretty caught up on that thread now.

if anyone wants DUI advice from a lawyer like Woz or Hipple, that thread is the place to start.

ETA: OK, I can't take any more Hipple. Think I'm pretty caught up on that thread now.
Highlights?ETA: :lmao: at the bold
I think both say you should plead the 5th and not take a breathalyzer if you get pulled over.Erie Doctrine Lawyer Talk starts around here: http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=631150&view=findpost&p=14141498

I don't know how people can read Hipple without wanting to blow their brains out.

Highlights?ETA: :lmao: at the bold
I think both say you should plead the 5th and not take a breathalyzer if you get pulled over.Erie Doctrine Lawyer Talk starts around here: http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=631150&view=findpost&p=14141498

I don't know how people can read Hipple without wanting to blow their brains out.

Well played, sir.

Well played, sir.
After I posted I came up with "Archie Saarinen". Too late I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread