What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (2 Viewers)

Haven't read squat in this thread for weeks. Popped in to see what's up. Am I seeing things correctly on this last page ... is No 16 actually talking/hanging out/screwing/whatever with the ex?
Talking: YesHanging out: YesScrewing: Not yet. Finger-banging, but that's all so far.Of course, this is as of a couple of weeks ago. They're probably picking out china patterns as we speak.
:wall:

Haven't read squat in this thread for weeks. Popped in to see what's up. Am I seeing things correctly on this last page ... is No 16 actually talking/hanging out/screwing/whatever with the ex?
Talking: Yes Yes but less than 16Hanging out: Yes Yes, much more than 16 but less talking

Screwing: Not yet. Finger-banging, but that's all so far. At least one of everything on the menu.

Of course, this is as of a couple of weeks ago. They're probably picking out china patterns as we speak.
PT's report card in red.

'IvanKaramazov said:
'bryhamm said:
Talking: YesHanging out: Yes

Screwing: Not yet. Finger-banging, but that's all so far.

Of course, this is as of a couple of weeks ago. They're probably picking out china patterns as we speak.
CORAL!

Dude, you ending it on your terms when she least expects it will give you the closure you need.

Just set her up some how (Evil input requested) and then BAM! Lay it on her and walk away. FOREVER.

Dude, you ending it on your terms when she least expects it will give you the closure you need.Just set her up some how (Evil input requested) and then BAM! Lay it on her and walk away. FOREVER.
Destroy the poonanny and leave the dog pics strewn across the bed is the EG play here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturday: Worked on 3 hours of sleepSunday: Worked on 4 hours of sleep
I've been following this novella and this is the first post that has kind of pissed me off. Watching a fool get his heart stomped on can pass for entertainment, but I've had loved ones in intensive care recently and I saw how critical nurses are. If I knew any of them were partying the night before and working on a few hours of sleep, I wouldn't want them in charge of medications, checking vitals, whether a doctor should come and check something that looks odd, etc. You're impaired whether you admit it to yourself or not, and frigging 5-hour energy is not any kind of compensation for lack of sleep and being hung over. You're taking a pretty cavalier attitude with patients' lives IMO.

I've been following this novella and this is the first post that has kind of pissed me off. Watching a fool get his heart stomped on can pass for entertainment, but I've had loved ones in intensive care recently and I saw how critical nurses are. If I knew any of them were partying the night before and working on a few hours of sleep, I wouldn't want them in charge of medications, checking vitals, whether a doctor should come and check something that looks odd, etc. You're impaired whether you admit it to yourself or not, and frigging 5-hour energy is not any kind of compensation for lack of sleep and being hung over. You're taking a pretty cavalier attitude with patients' lives IMO.
Woah woah woahNo 16 is a male nurse?THIS NOW TOTALLY MAKES SENSE....j/k :P

:goodposting: Was thinking the same thing. This is probably the most irresponsible thing No. 16 has stated in the entire thread.

:goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting: I said this not so eloquently earlier. Your manic puppy love is effing with people's lives now, 16.

If I worked intensive care, there would be no way I work on that few hours of sleep. I float to various units now (Med-surg, pedi, and psych) and while it may not make you feel any better but last weekend I worked in the psych unit. Pretty much a physically healthy population. We're just there to make sure they don't kill themselves or others. You have no idea how much down time there is on a psych unit. If I was scheduled to work in the other 2 units no way I work on that few hours of sleep.Plus if you read the posts. I didn't drink at all last weekend.On Friday I was the DD. Just hung out with friends and watched them get #### faced. On Saturday we went out an watched the Dark Knight at 2030. The movie ended nearly at midnight and then we ate afterwards. I understand the concern, but I do take my job very seriously. Sure I may have lacked some sleep, but I was far from being hung over.

Woah woah woahNo 16 is a male nurse?
a/k/a bedpan commando, as my ex used to call herself.

'No. 16 said:
If I worked intensive care, there would be no way I work on that few hours of sleep. I float to various units now (Med-surg, pedi, and psych) and while it may not make you feel any better but last weekend I worked in the psych unit. Pretty much a physically healthy population. We're just there to make sure they don't kill themselves or others. You have no idea how much down time there is on a psych unit. If I was scheduled to work in the other 2 units no way I work on that few hours of sleep.Plus if you read the posts. I didn't drink at all last weekend.On Friday I was the DD. Just hung out with friends and watched them get #### faced. On Saturday we went out an watched the Dark Knight at 2030. The movie ended nearly at midnight and then we ate afterwards. I understand the concern, but I do take my job very seriously. Sure I may have lacked some sleep, but I was far from being hung over.
So ICU is no go for no sleep, but kids, post surg, and maniacs are a go?So glad I'm not in Cali right now.God save you and your kids if you.are.

Saturday: Worked on 3 hours of sleep

Sunday: Worked on 4 hours of sleep
If I worked intensive care, there would be no way I work on that few hours of sleep. I float to various units now (Med-surg, pedi, and psych) and while it may not make you feel any better but last weekend I worked in the psych unit. Pretty much a physically healthy population. We're just there to make sure they don't kill themselves or others. You have no idea how much down time there is on a psych unit. If I was scheduled to work in the other 2 units no way I work on that few hours of sleep.Plus if you read the posts. I didn't drink at all last weekend.

On Friday I was the DD. Just hung out with friends and watched them get #### faced.

On Saturday we went out an watched the Dark Knight at 2030. The movie ended nearly at midnight and then we ate afterwards.

I understand the concern, but I do take my job very seriously.

Sure I may have lacked some sleep, but I was far from being hung over.
So ICU is no go for no sleep, but kids, post surg, and maniacs are a go?So glad I'm not in Cali right now.

God save you and your kids if you.are.
Reading comprehension is your friend.

Saturday: Worked on 3 hours of sleep

Sunday: Worked on 4 hours of sleep
If I worked intensive care, there would be no way I work on that few hours of sleep. I float to various units now (Med-surg, pedi, and psych) and while it may not make you feel any better but last weekend I worked in the psych unit. Pretty much a physically healthy population. We're just there to make sure they don't kill themselves or others. You have no idea how much down time there is on a psych unit. If I was scheduled to work in the other 2 units no way I work on that few hours of sleep.Plus if you read the posts. I didn't drink at all last weekend.

On Friday I was the DD. Just hung out with friends and watched them get #### faced.

On Saturday we went out an watched the Dark Knight at 2030. The movie ended nearly at midnight and then we ate afterwards.

I understand the concern, but I do take my job very seriously.

Sure I may have lacked some sleep, but I was far from being hung over.
So ICU is no go for no sleep, but kids, post surg, and maniacs are a go?So glad I'm not in Cali right now.

God save you and your kids if you.are.
Reading comprehension is your friend.
Not really....##### is my friend. ##### I'm in control of.

So your boy got some type of action last night. Went bar hopping with some friends and one if the chicks latched on to me. Cute pre-school teacher a little bit on the thicker side but with a huge rack at least.

Anyways we all got one hotel room for 7 people (2 queen) and we were fooling around in the bed even though my friend was passed out in bed. We made out, she let me molest her ####, she rubbed my crotch through my jeans, and sucked my finger. I tried getting into the panties or her hands into my drawers but she resisted probably because her 2 friends were in the room.

Eventually they left our hotel around 0530 and I got her number before she left. What's the play here?

Text her or wait for her to text?

Thinking of texting: Ready to finish what we started? Or is simply "Hi." the correct play?

So your boy got some type of action last night. Went bar hopping with some friends and one if the chicks latched on to me. Cute pre-school teacher a little bit on the thicker side but with a huge rack at least.Anyways we all got one hotel room for 7 people (2 queen) and we were fooling around in the bed even though my friend was passed out in bed. We made out, she let me molest her ####, she rubbed my crotch through my jeans, and sucked my finger. I tried getting into the panties or her hands into my drawers but she resisted probably because her 2 friends were in the room.Eventually they left our hotel around 0530 and I got her number before she left. What's the play here?Text her or wait for her to text?Thinking of texting: Ready to finish what we started? Or is simply "Hi." the correct play?
Next time take her to the bathroom. It's not ideal but it at least gets you both alone time and she may be a bit more frisky. Or 'go for a walk' and have some outdoor fun. I wouldn't go with the finish what we started line. Just tell her you'll be at ____ bar tonight and ask her to meet you at whatever time.

So your boy got some type of action last night. Went bar hopping with some friends and one if the chicks latched on to me. Cute pre-school teacher a little bit on the thicker side but with a huge rack at least.Anyways we all got one hotel room for 7 people (2 queen) and we were fooling around in the bed even though my friend was passed out in bed. We made out, she let me molest her ####, she rubbed my crotch through my jeans, and sucked my finger. I tried getting into the panties or her hands into my drawers but she resisted probably because her 2 friends were in the room.Eventually they left our hotel around 0530 and I got her number before she left. What's the play here?Text her or wait for her to text?Thinking of texting: Ready to finish what we started? Or is simply "Hi." the correct play?
Next time take her to the bathroom. It's not ideal but it at least gets you both alone time and she may be a bit more frisky. Or 'go for a walk' and have some outdoor fun. I wouldn't go with the finish what we started line. Just tell her you'll be at ____ bar tonight and ask her to meet you at whatever time.
Honestly, I'm looking forward to a nice long nap tonight. :iamatwork:What's the best way to continue this? Text her in a couple of days and just set up a date?ETA: Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch I'm in the psych unit again. Nice easy day at work.

i don't know why i bother.......

call her. don't ####### text her. ask her out. simply. "hey , i had fun the other night, want to grab a drink/bite to eat/get it crackin on the dance floor/i'm happy to drop $500 on a date" whatever.

and we wouldn't be having this conversation if you had just been a MAN and gotten your own hotel room. it's chicken ####, little boy, high school moves like these that drove alyssa away.

this was the move: preschool teacher shows obvious interest in our asian hero. you say, "be right back", go down to the front desk. get your own room. congrats, you are a man! and like the crackin suit you had at the wedding you get to upstage all your fat, no game, no offdee friends. worst case scenario? you get a good nights sleep by yourself.

Nothing wrong with texting her in a couple days. If I were in the situation I'd send her a text today and say something along the lines of "I'm working the next several days but look forward to seeing you next week." Then I'd shoot her a text casual text next time you're planning to head out and invite her to meet you there. The makeout barflys are fun but don't waste much effort. If she doesn't jump at an offer or two there's always another.

ETA - :hifive: on your latest adventure.

Text Convo with Pre-school teacher:

No.16: Ready?

Her: Ready for what? ;)

No.16: I get off in an hour. What's your address?

Her: Hahah...I'm not telling you my address crazy!

No.16: Haha. Thought you were ready?

Her: No, that's just you! Lol

No.16: Alright. Be ready sometime this week. ;) Need a fat nap tonight.

Her: Alright. We'll see... ;) have a good sleep. Don't dream about me too much. Haha!

Think that went well.

Text Convo with Pre-school teacher:No.16: Ready?Her: Ready for what? ;)No.16: I get off in an hour. What's your address?Her: Hahah...I'm not telling you my address crazy!No.16: Haha. Thought you were ready? Her: No, that's just you! LolNo.16: Alright. Be ready sometime this week. ;) Need a fat nap tonight.Her: Alright. We'll see... ;) have a good sleep. Don't dream about me too much. Haha!Think that went well.
The exact opposite of what everyone here told you to do. :thumbup:

call her. don't ####### text her. ask her out. simply. "hey , i had fun the other night, want to grab a drink/bite to eat/get it crackin on the dance floor/i'm happy to drop $500 on a date" whatever.

and we wouldn't be having this conversation if you had just been a MAN and gotten your own hotel room. it's chicken ####, little boy, high school moves like these that drove alyssa away.

this was the move: preschool teacher shows obvious interest in our asian hero. you say, "be right back", go down to the front desk. get your own room. congrats, you are a man! and like the crackin suit you had at the wedding you get to upstage all your fat, no game, no offdee friends. worst case scenario? you get a good nights sleep by yourself.
Not even necessary.He could've just unloaded on this fat chick in the bathroom.

Text Convo with Pre-school teacher:No.16: Ready?Her: Ready for what? ;)No.16: I get off in an hour. What's your address?Her: Hahah...I'm not telling you my address crazy!No.16: Haha. Thought you were ready? Her: No, that's just you! LolNo.16: Alright. Be ready sometime this week. ;) Need a fat nap tonight.Her: Alright. We'll see... ;) have a good sleep. Don't dream about me too much. Haha!Think that went well.
:lmao:
:goodposting:

Our interaction was brief for the most part so I didn't really get a good gauge until we were in bed.She was the last to arrive as we were pre-gaming. Didn't talk too her much in the hotel room. Walking to our first bar I started to chat her up a bit. Then after the first bar I left the group to meet up with a different set of friends. From there I didn't see pre-school teacher until after the bars closed when I got back to the hotel room.

A few of us wanted to get something to eat so we walked to grab some food. From there I must have charmed her some more. I knew she was interested but nothing too obvious.

When we finally got back to the hotel everyone asleep. I went to take my contacts off and take a piss. When I got back everyone else had staked their spot. That's when pre-school teacher scooted over and motioned I sleep next to her and from there I tried to take it as far as possible.

So yah it kind of just happened. Didn't really do much wotk with her.

Laugh now. This chick will be plowed.

She might be, but it won't be due to your text exchange.

Text Convo with Pre-school teacher:

No.16: Ready?

Her: Ready for what? ;)

No.16: I get off in an hour. What's your address?

Her: Hahah...I'm not telling you my address crazy!

No.16: Haha. Thought you were ready?

Her: No, that's just you! Lol

No.16: Alright. Be ready sometime this week. ;) Need a fat nap tonight.

Her: Alright. We'll see... ;) have a good sleep. Don't dream about me too much. Haha!

Think that went well.
She might be, but it won't be due to your text exchange or by you.
Fixed.

:lmao:Asking for her address? You know what I tell my kids when I dont have the heart to tell them no. "We'll see"

Our interaction was brief for the most part so I didn't really get a good gauge until we were in bed.She was the last to arrive as we were pre-gaming. Didn't talk too her much in the hotel room. Walking to our first bar I started to chat her up a bit. Then after the first bar I left the group to meet up with a different set of friends. From there I didn't see pre-school teacher until after the bars closed when I got back to the hotel room.

A few of us wanted to get something to eat so we walked to grab some food. From there I must have charmed her some more. I knew she was interested but nothing too obvious.

When we finally got back to the hotel everyone asleep. I went to take my contacts off and take a piss. When I got back everyone else had staked their spot. That's when pre-school teacher scooted over and motioned I sleep next to her and from there I tried to take it as far as possible.

So yah it kind of just happened. Didn't really do much wotk with her.
Regardless, there's no reason for a grown man with a good job sharing a hotel room with seven people. Crap like this is the reason Alyssa is with the PT.

:lmao:Asking for her address? You know what I tell my kids when I dont have the heart to tell them no. "We'll see"
:goodposting: I'm Bucky and even I wouldn't have ####%%%# up that badly.
It was obviously a joke.

'No. 16 said:
:mellow:No, that didn't go well.

Users who are viewing this thread