What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (2 Viewers)

Suggestions on next step with the pre-school teacher? No contact since Sunday.Where the hell do I take her so I can bone considering I can't drink at all and drive? Another night downtown and book a hotel room?
Let her contact you. Move on to someone else.

Suggestions on next step with the pre-school teacher? No contact since Sunday.Where the hell do I take her so I can bone considering I can't drink at all and drive? Another night downtown and book a hotel room?
How'd the conversation end?

is drinking a mandatory precursor to boning? try it sober.

How'd the conversation end?
He fingered her. She stopped further advances because they were in a room with 7+ other people. Took her to play mini-golf, she wouldn't shut up and he realized she was 30lbs heavier than he was lead to believe. He texted her to see if she was "Ready" and then creepily asked for her address. She refused. OK, maybe I'm getting my stories mixed up. The entertainment value here lately has been too much to keep up with.

Call her. Take our advice just this once. What have you got to lose. You may have frightened her off with the address stuff though.

:goodposting: Believe it or not 16, the sechs is pretty good without alcohol. One might say better.
I believe it and prefer it, just haven't progressed to the initial secks without it (well except for Alyssa). What type of date will get her panties wet, but doesn't involve alcohol is what I'm really asking?

This thread has really train-wrecked with the ballas spending two plus pages berating a guy for sharing a hotel room and the holy rollers chastising some stranger on the internet for drinking more than they feel is prudent. WTF?I must have missed it, where does the pre-school teacher live, can't you bang her at her place??
No idea. She didn't give me her address.

Suggestions on next step with the pre-school teacher? No contact since Sunday.

Where the hell do I take her so I can bone considering I can't drink at all and drive? Another night downtown and book a hotel room?
:goodposting: Believe it or not 16, the sechs is pretty good without alcohol. One might say better.
I believe it and prefer it, just haven't progressed to the initial secks without it (well except for Alyssa). What type of date will get her panties wet, but doesn't involve alcohol is what I'm really asking?
Laundromat date?Waterpark?

It's less about the date, and more about you. Build tension throughout a date, be playful, use some push and pull, allude to the fact that you'll be having the sechs later (without actually saying so), tease her, create physical contact...I've done #### like stargazing - just some kind of dessert, a blanket, a field outside of the city (I used an old airfield), and you're good to go. The date itself doesn't matter - it's what you do with it.

It's less about the date, and more about you. Build tension throughout a date, be playful, use some push and pull, allude to the fact that you'll be having the sechs later (without actually saying so), tease her, create physical contact...I've done #### like stargazing - just some kind of dessert, a blanket, a field outside of the city (I used an old airfield), and you're good to go. The date itself doesn't matter - it's what you do with it.
push & pull can get messy

Dude, how'd the conversation end verbatim? That'll tell us what to tell you to say.
With pre-school teacher? Exactly what I posted here. That was the last contact we had.
Was she drunk when you finger-banged her? Perhaps she will realize that you are Asian if you meet up again sober.
Don't know. Don't think she was that drunk.She's Asian too BTW. I live in the Bay Area, you can probably assume most of the people I hang out with are minorities.

Also, you could try getting on a rooftop somewhere you aren't supposed to be. Pick somewhere you know isn't like "off limits" or dangerous, but then make it seem like it is. Always seems to help if the chick is feeling dangerous and daring already. :shrug:

this hotel room shtick is weird.who cares? they weren't going on vacation. I'll sleep on the floor of a hotel room if I have to and I'm almost 40.
:goodposting: Seriously shuked at the heat our hero is taking over this one. He's a dude in his 20's having some fun. Back off, people.
:goodposting:I'm siding with you two here. Hell, I split a hotel room with 3 other people earlier this year. I've split rooms with other couples in the past year or two.

I'm not sure why everyone is pushing him to pursue the teacher. They had some fun, she hasn't gotten back to him so maybe she's not that interested, move on to the next conquest. Maybe he'll run into her again one night and they can take it further then. Nice to have in the back pocket.

I'm not sure why everyone is pushing him to pursue the teacher. They had some fun, she hasn't gotten back to him so maybe she's not that interested, move on to the next conquest. Maybe he'll run into her again one night and they can take it further then. Nice to have in the back pocket.
He hasn't followed any advice, so everyone is offering the opposite in hopes he continues the trend? :shrug:

He hasn't followed any advice, so everyone is offering the opposite in hopes he continues the trend? :shrug:
:thumbup: carry on

Just want to ask you guys who have chimed in... what makes a strong marriage? With the divorce rate at about 50% what is the difference between the couples that stay together and those that are easily willing to divorce to find "happiness"?

Maybe I'm completely wrong but I think the couples that stay together and are happy are the ones that are willing to work things out and the ones that can forgive one another. Maybe, I'm tainted because I saw my parents marriage almost fall apart (my father hid another son and an ex-wife from my mother for 5 years after they were married) and now they are still together and happy as can be.

I guess I kind of see Alyssa and I in the same light. We're all shaped by our experiences and I guess we'll find out how this shapes me.
Trust has to be at the top of the list. You will never have that with this b####. You are fooling yourself. A leopard can't change it's spots. She has a history of cheating, not just with you, but with her previous boy friend.I haven't completely caught up but had to reply to this post. 16 I once heard that it takes about half as long as the number of years you are in a relationship to completely be over the emotional feelings. Get away from her and give it time.

To do otherwise is going to lead to a lot of future grief.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to ask you guys who have chimed in... what makes a strong marriage? With the divorce rate at about 50% what is the difference between the couples that stay together and those that are easily willing to divorce to find "happiness"?

Maybe I'm completely wrong but I think the couples that stay together and are happy are the ones that are willing to work things out and the ones that can forgive one another. Maybe, I'm tainted because I saw my parents marriage almost fall apart (my father hid another son and an ex-wife from my mother for 5 years after they were married) and now they are still together and happy as can be.

I guess I kind of see Alyssa and I in the same light. We're all shaped by our experiences and I guess we'll find out how this shapes me.
Trust has to be at the top of the list. You will never have that with this b####. You are fooling yourself. A leopard can't change it's spots. She has a history of cheating, not just with you, but with her previous boy friend.I haven't completely caught up but had to reply to this post. 16 I once heard that it takes about half as long as the number of years you are in a relationship to completely be over the emotional feelings. Get away from her and give it time.

You're about 8 pages too late dude.Coral wedding invitations are going out this weekend.

You're about 8 pages too late dude.Coral wedding invitations are going out this weekend.
Saddest post of this entire thread IMO. (16's nested post, not yours of course).

Some people have been asking for a weekend update.

Alyssa and I have pretty much been hanging out whenever we can. We go out to eat, go for runs, attend festivals, and head off to the City. Things have been going good so far. We have fun, we enjoy each other, and we talk about our relationship: how things were, how it is now, and some of a future. She's decided to stay up here instead of moving back to Southern California and we'll see where it goes between the two of us.

It's almost like it was before.... almost. She's been taking it slow in regards to sexual activity. She won't even make out with me yet. I mean she holds my hand, hugs me, rubs the back of my neck when I drive, and we kiss on the lips but she's been holding off on my advances. Just saying she just wants to take things slowly first. I have a feeling I need to get an STD test to get her to ease up. So we'll see. However, it is good to know that our connection is still there minus the physical aspect.

She's going to be flying back home this week again to spend time with her family and wrap up matters with the house she was about to buy (trip was planned before we started talking again). She also let me know she's going to meet with the PT one more time to exchange belongings :-)softball:). Obviously not thrilled about that, but she promises after this she will be done with him for good. She was going to come back sooner, but since I'm going to Vegas in two weeks! she extended her stay into the weekend I'm gone.

We also have a little staycation planned for Labor Day weekend because my Vegas trip with Rusty and a friend fell through (Rusty fractured his ankle playing football last weekend).

As for the pre-school teacher... I Facebook stalked her and she had 7 mutual friends with me....ALL cousins or friends of Alyssa's out in SoCal! I'm not friends with Alyssa on Facebook at the moment so I don't know if they're direct friends either but the family/SoCal friends link is too close for comfort.

So that's where I'm at in my life right now. Things are good right now, but I just don't feel "it" completely. I'll have to see how everything feels from the time we return from our trips and until after our Labor Day trip. The whole trust issue and lack of intimacy are certainly the main culprits. The latter will probably be solved soon, but not sure about the former.

Some people have been asking for a weekend update.

Alyssa and I have pretty much been hanging out whenever we can. We go out to eat, go for runs, attend festivals, and head off to the City. Things have been going good so far. We have fun, we enjoy each other, and we talk about our relationship: how things were, how it is now, and some of a future. She's decided to stay up here instead of moving back to Southern California and we'll see where it goes between the two of us.

It's almost like it was before.... almost. She's been taking it slow in regards to sexual activity. She won't even make out with me yet. I mean she holds my hand, hugs me, rubs the back of my neck when I drive, and we kiss on the lips but she's been holding off on my advances. Just saying she just wants to take things slowly first. I have a feeling I need to get an STD test to get her to ease up. So we'll see. However, it is good to know that our connection is still there minus the physical aspect.

She's going to be flying back home this week again to spend time with her family and wrap up matters with the house she was about to buy (trip was planned before we started talking again). She also let me know she's going to meet with the PT one more time to exchange belongings :-)softball:). Obviously not thrilled about that, but she promises after this she will be done with him for good. She was going to come back sooner, but since I'm going to Vegas in two weeks! she extended her stay into the weekend I'm gone.

We also have a little staycation planned for Labor Day weekend because my Vegas trip with Rusty and a friend fell through (Rusty fractured his ankle playing football last weekend).

As for the pre-school teacher... I Facebook stalked her and she had 7 mutual friends with me....ALL cousins or friends of Alyssa's out in SoCal! I'm not friends with Alyssa on Facebook at the moment so I don't know if they're direct friends either but the family/SoCal friends link is too close for comfort.

So that's where I'm at in my life right now. Things are good right now, but I just don't feel "it" completely. I'll have to see how everything feels from the time we return from our trips and until after our Labor Day trip. The whole trust issue and lack of intimacy are certainly the main culprits. The latter will probably be solved soon, but not sure about the former.
She should do the same. Just saying.....

serious question:

why does she think you have teh aids? have you told her of your bareback and pay for play activities?

and what about her? is she claiming to have always used protection with the PT?

and she's running the show my friend, completely. the PT will be boning her yet again in this meeting.

HTH

oh, and woz is right :eek: boning exes is one of the easiest things in the coitus world. not good.

serious question:

why does she think you have teh aids? have you told her of your bareback and pay for play activities?

and she's running the show my friend, completely. the PT will be boning her yet again in this meeting.

HTH

oh, and woz is right :eek: boning exes is one of the easiest things in the coitus world. not good.
I haven't told her. Possible leak is my GB or she could be reading this thread. She said she has gotten a STD test recently.

Possibility. Not going to turn anything down or pull back in Vegas b/c of that since we're still not "together". Would have pursued the pre-school teacher more if she did not have connections to Alyssa.

Pretty sure the STD thing is her #1 concern.

Some people have been asking for a weekend update. Alyssa and I have pretty much been hanging out whenever we can. We go out to eat, go for runs, attend festivals, and head off to the City. Things have been going good so far. We have fun, we enjoy each other, and we talk about our relationship: how things were, how it is now, and some of a future. She's decided to stay up here instead of moving back to Southern California and we'll see where it goes between the two of us. It's almost like it was before.... almost. She's been taking it slow in regards to sexual activity. She won't even make out with me yet. I mean she holds my hand, hugs me, rubs the back of my neck when I drive, and we kiss on the lips but she's been holding off on my advances. Just saying she just wants to take things slowly first. I have a feeling I need to get an STD test to get her to ease up. So we'll see. However, it is good to know that our connection is still there minus the physical aspect. She's going to be flying back home this week again to spend time with her family and wrap up matters with the house she was about to buy (trip was planned before we started talking again). She also let me know she's going to meet with the PT one more time to exchange belongings :-)softball:). Obviously not thrilled about that, but she promises after this she will be done with him for good. She was going to come back sooner, but since I'm going to Vegas in two weeks! she extended her stay into the weekend I'm gone. We also have a little staycation planned for Labor Day weekend because my Vegas trip with Rusty and a friend fell through (Rusty fractured his ankle playing football last weekend). As for the pre-school teacher... I Facebook stalked her and she had 7 mutual friends with me....ALL cousins or friends of Alyssa's out in SoCal! I'm not friends with Alyssa on Facebook at the moment so I don't know if they're direct friends either but the family/SoCal friends link is too close for comfort. So that's where I'm at in my life right now. Things are good right now, but I just don't feel "it" completely. I'll have to see how everything feels from the time we return from our trips and until after our Labor Day trip. The whole trust issue and lack of intimacy are certainly the main culprits. The latter will probably be solved soon, but not sure about the former.
Im sorry man but if she truely loved you and wanted you back, no holes would be barred my man. You should be having your way with her and she is making you wait and get tested while she isnt doing the same. You are going to have to find out the hard way I guess, but this chick is playing with your mind and emotions.

serious question:

HTH

I haven't told her. Possible leak is my GB or she could be reading this thread. She said she has gotten a STD test recently.

Possibility. Not going to turn anything down or pull back in Vegas b/c of that since we're still not "together". Would have pursued the pre-school teacher more if she did not have connections to Alyssa.

:shock: :eek: Are you serious?

If there's any chance she's reading this thread, then:

A) With all the dumb things you've done, keeping this thread going tops them all

B) There is NO WAY you could ever be with her.

Being with a chick that has read this thread is completely unpossible.

serious question:

HTH

Did she show you the results of the test? If I were you I'd ask for a notarized copy directly from the clinic.

Im sorry man but if she truely loved you and wanted you back, no holes would be barred my man. You should be having your way with her and she is making you wait and get tested while she isnt doing the same. You are going to have to find out the hard way I guess, but this chick is playing with your mind and emotions.
:lol:

serious question:

HTH

when you take the STD test and it comes back clean, what do you think her next excuse will be for wanting to "take things slow"?

serious question:

HTH

when you take the STD test and it comes back clean, what do you think her next excuse will be for wanting to "take things slow"?
There is none.Good bye.

Users who are viewing this thread