What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (8 Viewers)

Went a bit prop happy.

Dez over 3.5 catches

Dez second half TD

Murray over 45.4 yards

Over 24.5 2h

Cowboys straight up to win

All about 1u.

USC seems to be taking this game somewhat seriously and they have the talent Ga Tech doesn't. Also Paul Johnson teams have scored 3, 14, 7 and 27 (in OT) over his four bowls at Ga Tech. If Ga Tech keeps it close they'll slow it down, if they don't then they'll do what they usually do and probably only score 20 max. Under seems like the best of these bets tomorrow.
Just curious, what makes you think this?

USC seems to be taking this game somewhat seriously and they have the talent Ga Tech doesn't. Also Paul Johnson teams have scored 3, 14, 7 and 27 (in OT) over his four bowls at Ga Tech. If Ga Tech keeps it close they'll slow it down, if they don't then they'll do what they usually do and probably only score 20 max. Under seems like the best of these bets tomorrow.
Kiffin told his team they are all playing for starting jobs next year and the bowl game performances will trump other variables.Also Kiffin might be playing for his job, you can't lose to Georgia Tech. Chalk after New Year's, close enough.

Cowboys definitely deserve to lose this. I do understand playing conservative with Romo and his love of INTs, but you can't play scared or hope to run the clock out.

and yes this is an awfully biased comment, my dumb ### took Cowboys +.5 3rd Q, and over 10 3rd Q :hot: Hate chasing...

Garbage TD from Romo and a Skins FG ice this 2H over, you guys!

:football:

ETA: Relying on Romo for anything is ill-advisable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiffin told his team they are all playing for starting jobs next year and the bowl game performances will trump other variables.Also Kiffin might be playing for his job, you can't lose to Georgia Tech. Chalk after New Year's, close enough.
Quick Reference of my bowl pickem with 14 guys "who really know college ball"Everyone picked West Virginia with no less then 20 confidence points, except me who took cuse for 10.

11 of us took AF over Rice, for medium points.

10 of us took Fresno with high points.

10 of us took Arizona for high points.

These 4 games have something in common.

Tomorrow Everyone took USC and for a ton of points, except me who took GT for 23.

Only Ok St and Fla St are as lop sided in # of picks and for high points FWTIW.

Quick Reference of my bowl pickem with 14 guys "who really know college ball"Everyone picked West Virginia with no less then 20 confidence points, except me who took cuse for 10.

11 of us took AF over Rice, for medium points.

10 of us took Fresno with high points.

10 of us took Arizona for high points.

These 4 games have something in common.

Tomorrow Everyone took USC and for a ton of points, except me who took GT for 23.

Only Ok St and Fla St are as lop sided in # of picks and for high points FWTIW.
I am guessing this USC game is tomorrow? I don't see it on realbettors, hope Kurt and the boys can get it up in time

:thumbup: to the Cowpokes for going for 2. I have Cowgirls over 10.5 2nd half

ETA: and the 2nd half over 24 guys :hifive:

Last edited by a moderator:
And not sure if he got the props he deserved, but nice call on Denver over KC RN. calling a Denver win was about as easy as calling Romo losing this game for the Cowgirls, but predicting the score with-in 3 points was very well done

I'm about to lose all my teasers if the Redskins get a TD. Un####ingbelievable penalty there, blew up the over and my teasers in one fell swoop.

Holy crap there is a lot of college football left. I think i got most of DD's plays in, but I wuold like to make some money off of those games before the football season dies down to a whimper
Looking into all the totals for tomorrow during the Skins/Boys game tonight. I have these two tomorrow at the moment, both bet at open:Vanderbilt -6.5

LSU -3.5 (Autoplay)

Autoplay 3-1

Sides 3-10

Totals 9-4-1
Late to the party on Vandy (-7.5, -105), but I don't care. This is my favorite play of the entire bowl season. Interesting note: NC St. has been outscored 62-21 in the first quarter of noon or 12:30 games this year, and are 1-3 in those games. I expect a similar sleepwalk here, but more likely I just Jinxed you, so sorry bout that.

oh, and F Michael Turner. I got some nice bounce to the accts. with future total wins and player prop comparisons, but the one that is setting me back is one player, Michael Turner. The guy can't run for anything, but dopey Atl loves to give him the ball in the red zone

Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total

1/5 4:30 ET At Houston -4.5 Cincinnati 43.5

1/5 8:00 ET At Green Bay -8 Minnesota 46

1/6 1:00 ET At Baltimore -6.5 Indianapolis 46.5

1/6 4:30 ET Seattle -2 At Washington 45

'Sweet Feet said:
'Sweet Feet said:
GOTTA BE TOUGH FOR COWBOYS FANS TO WATCH THIS, ESPECIALLY SINCE THEIR LAKERS ARE .500 AND THEIR YANKEES HAVEN'T DONE MUCH THIS WINTER
via twitter
Huh?
Huh?
And to think I thought u were a black man from Minnesota.. hope u drown in your Gopher #### bath of loss with PrinceBTW.. your wife couldve done better :excited:
This all seems inappropriate.

Got it, thanks. Kiffin and his job makes sense, but not sure I buy the idle threat to players. This is the kind of game SC doesn't really show up for, but we'll see.

The 2H over saved my butt tonight, only lost a few bucks. And I think my Murray prop won as well, if my math is correct.

Any chance they cancel out the Dez props?? He didn't play the whole game.

The 2H over saved my butt tonight, only lost a few bucks. And I think my Murray prop won as well, if my math is correct.Any chance they cancel out the Dez props?? He didn't play the whole game.
Nope they didn't. And won the Murray yardage bet by 0.5 yards. Creepy how they just know ####.

Users who are viewing this thread