What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Cagayan (1 Viewer)

Profession: former 49ers cheerleader

How old was she before her career ended?
Duh, she obviously dropped that gig for med school. I mean who wouldn't need BOTH an iPhone AND a camera? Not to mention the whole network availability thing.

Three Island Essentials: A razor because hairy legs are not cute, a camera to document my adventure, and my iPhone so I can Instagram and Facebook when I am bored.

The strong, bossy black woman gets whacked first I hope lol
:goodposting: hopefully she is gone. It is one thing to take the lead.... but to sit there and tell everyone what to do and not lift a finger deserves a :bye:
Whats up with the white nerdy lady actually telling her she is voting her out? boy that tribe is stupid for a bunch of smart people! Its like a tribe of liberals... :lmao:

Lol... Pour the rice out and still survive. It's like a tribe of idiots.
This is pretty ridiculous. At least she has to suffer her own punishment, but Garret should have relented when it was obvious everyone else wanted to "scramble". I thought it was a good strategy, and it was a legitimate strategy, he was just overly confident. Might as well split up the Brains tribe now, it's obvious there are no brains there to speak of.

Lol... Pour the rice out and still survive. It's like a tribe of idiots.
This is pretty ridiculous. At least she has to suffer her own punishment, but Garret should have relented when it was obvious everyone else wanted to "scramble". I thought it was a good strategy, and it was a legitimate strategy, he was just overly confident. Might as well split up the Brains tribe now, it's obvious there are no brains there to speak of.
They are ####### idiots.

Why would Kass (the only one who seemed to be thinking on that tribe) go with the girls? Yeah she moved up from #3 to possibly a top 2 spot, but who cares, they will for sure be divvying up the tribes if the brains lose another one. They cant be having 3 person challenges this early in the game, they have these challenges prepared months in advance. Kass should have stuck with the guys, she was for sure safe for another week in case they still lost.

But Garrett, what an idiot, just let everyone talk to each other and then make a decision to use idol if Kass seems to be flaking on you. Glad he went because his creepy stare into the camera was irritating and Je Tia is great for future outbursts for sure

Why would Kass (the only one who seemed to be thinking on that tribe) go with the girls? Yeah she moved up from #3 to possibly a top 2 spot, but who cares, they will for sure be divvying up the tribes if the brains lose another one. They cant be having 3 person challenges this early in the game, they have these challenges prepared months in advance. Kass should have stuck with the guys, she was for sure safe for another week in case they still lost.

But Garrett, what an idiot, just let everyone talk to each other and then make a decision to use idol if Kass seems to be flaking on you. Glad he went because his creepy stare into the camera was irritating and Je Tia is great for future outbursts for sure
Agreed. But I think Spenser is the only one on Brains not looking like a complete moron. At least he came off like he was only going along with Garrett because of numbers and because it wasn't his name. Nothing personal, at least.

One thing I didn't get... Tisha's complaint in front of everyone. First, saying you're looking forward to the scheming and the backstabbing is dumb, but at least that was in private. But, in the "open forum"... what the hell was she thinking? It's Kass, J'Tia, her, Garrett, and Spenser. J'Tia's head is on the chopping block. And Tisha comes right out and says "I don't want to publicly name J'Tia, I want to discuss this further, in private, with Garrett and Spenser only." What? What the hell does she think Kass is going to think about it when it's just her and J'Tia sitting alone in the shelter while Tisha says whatever plan she couldn't say in front of the group??? She's obviously gunning for Kass. This never got explained. Did Kass not get it? Why did Kass end up going along with her afterward? WTF?

Agreed. But I think Spenser is the only one on Brains not looking like a complete moron. At least he came off like he was only going along with Garrett because of numbers and because it wasn't his name. Nothing personal, at least.

One thing I didn't get... Tisha's complaint in front of everyone. First, saying you're looking forward to the scheming and the backstabbing is dumb, but at least that was in private. But, in the "open forum"... what the hell was she thinking? It's Kass, J'Tia, her, Garrett, and Spenser. J'Tia's head is on the chopping block. And Tisha comes right out and says "I don't want to publicly name J'Tia, I want to discuss this further, in private, with Garrett and Spenser only." What? What the hell does she think Kass is going to think about it when it's just her and J'Tia sitting alone in the shelter while Tisha says whatever plan she couldn't say in front of the group??? She's obviously gunning for Kass. This never got explained. Did Kass not get it? Why did Kass end up going along with her afterward? WTF?
Yeah, Spencer actually seems aight, with Kass messing up with the vote, its obvious he is only real player from tribe. You are 100% right, I didnt even think how crazy that was to demand to speak to the two guys, Kass was a moron for not seeing that, and Garrett was an idiot for not reinforcing that Tasha wanted Kass out to Kass.

Also, David has avoided being labeled a lousy player because of second episode, but oh boy was he a terrible player as well. He chooses the big guy to go first, but does t in a way that he seems cold and calculated, not a smart move. Then, on island he never even tries to mend fences with Garrett at all. Then he starts telling Kass to vote off Garrett after their first loss, wtf was he thinking, he was actually lucky that Kass didnt blabber that to Garrett or he was 100% getting voted off. If he really wanted Garret out first he should have tried to approach Je Tia or at least try to align with her. Just so much stupid to go around and that is not even talking about the Cop who for god knows why didnt bond with other cop after she told him that she was an officer. What better way to get a partner for the game then havng another cop?

A lot of stupid on the brains tribe, but how in the world do you not vote off the person that DESTROYED THE RICE.

People seem to get on Survivor and want to only win their initial tribe. Problem is, there's atleast one other tribe. People playing so hard pre-merge is just counterproductive.

I like Spencer, Woo, Morgan's #### and Cliff so far. "Tony da Cop" will #### up his position. Even with the HII

Not a lot to add. Could not believe the 'brains'. Yikes. I'm surprised they didn't vote off the Rice Destroyer, but wow was Garrett a dolt that episode.

Really bad game play by so many of the folks early on. The move for one of the Captains at the beginning of the game would have been to pick themselves. Even if Jeff didn't allow it, would have won them over with their tribe.

Really bad game play by so many of the folks early on. The move for one of the Captains at the beginning of the game would have been to pick themselves. Even if Jeff didn't allow it, would have won them over with their tribe.
Totally disagree. Could have sent them to redemption island, like the first pick last season, but definitely don't want to call yourself the weakest player on day one.

Really bad game play by so many of the folks early on. The move for one of the Captains at

the beginning of the game would have been to pick themselves. Even if Jeff didn't allow it, would have won them over with their tribe.
Totally disagree. Could have sent them to redemption island, like the first pick last season, but definitely don't want to call yourself the

weakest player on day one.
There is no Redemption Island this season

Really bad game play by so many of the folks early on. The move for one of the Captains at

the beginning of the game would have been to pick themselves. Even if Jeff didn't allow it, would have won them over with their tribe.
Totally disagree. Could have sent them to redemption island, like the first pick last season, but definitely don't want to call yourself the weakest player on day one.
There is no Redemption Island this season
They didnt know that yet.

Second time in the last three seasons where it felt scripted it was that stupid/unbelievable. Tasha is an accountant, that makes her brains?

The Morgans and Alexis of this show will keep me watching but the end of that episode was terrible. Dump out the rice. Survive another week.

I wouldn't be surprised if Garrett saw the rice. Said "I'm quitting J't'a'i can stay" and the producers said, we re going to tribal and you're getting voted out. Dude was ready to mail it in earlier in the episode.

The "brains" tribe is completely absurd. President of the worst franchise in US pro sports. Some meathead pro poker player. Ex-cheerleader! who is now an accountant. Whatever the hell J'Tai claims to be, I'm sure it only takes about 5 minutes in person to realize she's an unhinged moron. And this kid who's the economics major.. I read his bio and his personal inspiration is Mitt Romney.

Well, whatever, I'm mildly entertained, and will enjoy watching these geniuses starve..

Last edited by a moderator:
So casting found a bunch of people with impressive sounding job titles that along with having physical appearances that wouldn't allow them to fit in with any "in crowd" and decided they were the "smart" crowd? The "brains"?

I can't really add much that hasn't been said. The brains tribe is clearly more about jobs than actual strategically smart. I just love people thinking about day 39, which usually gets them to day 3. You cannot decimate your tribe that early. Garrett was brutal in the strategy and survival categories. J-Tia can't possibly be actually smart. Kass is even worse. Sure, let's vote out the guy who is our own physical hope (he "won" them that immunity, just to have J-tia "lose" it with her brains). I just can't actually see a challenge that the brains will win at this point, which is good, I would rather see them all gone.

Also, that cop was smart for not bonding with the other cop. My son and I were laughing about that and thinking that being a cop would seemingly make people trust him more, but now he is going to spill it, which makes him seem conniving and a liar. He basically put off that other cop, who then got in tight with the other 3 and now his best buddy is a weirdo that was already on the outs. Great plan man. Thank god he has the HII, but weirdo is the first one gone, so an HII doesn't help down 4 to 1.

Morgans cans are real right? At first I assumed they were implants but the more we saw of them the more thy jiggled. Either way, I was very impressed with them and with her wardrobe choices, hope she lasts a long time just to see how much skinnier she can get.

yeah Morgan is all natural and smarter than the whole "brains" tribe put together. GB her

Love how they threw out the "IQ" for those jerks too, like that means anything

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread