What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Cagayan (1 Viewer)

biggamer3 said:
I am serious with this, but on what planet is Brice considered a "beauty"?

Here is a pic of the beauty group

https://twitter.com/Survivor_Tweet/status/438737462710378496/photo/1/large

Not ripping on the kid but he was probably the ugliest of the contestants on this season, to label him a beauty is hilarious to me.
His eyes freak me out. I couldn't stop laughing every time he was on screen.
I think an earlier poster has it right. This was not originally cast as the three tribes and some of this was just shoe horned in.

My daughter was expecting Yao Man, Cochran types on the brains tribe and this was very disappointing.

I am in the Alexis over Morgan camp but that is because I am old and can't help but project what girls will look like in a few years. Alexis body type can be maintained but I fear that Morgan's could go downhill fast.

I hope the brainy kid on the bottom of the tribe now wins. He seemed like the coolest guy. As for the women. I kind of like the crazy chick who burned the rice.

As for the pro poker player with the Greek god build, I had to chuckle when he showed he was a wimp physically and mentally. I'm not sure what kind of smart he is, but obviously not mentally strong.

I am in the Alexis over Morgan camp but that is because I am old and can't help but project what girls will look like in a few years. Alexis body type can be maintained but I fear that Morgan's could go downhill fast.
I'm with you, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching Morgan at all. I just think Alexis is prettier. Her outfit in the challenge was nice.

I hope the brainy kid on the bottom of the tribe now wins. He seemed like the coolest guy. As for the women. I kind of like the crazy chick who burned the rice.

As for the pro poker player with the Greek god build, I had to chuckle when he showed he was a wimp physically and mentally. I'm not sure what kind of smart he is, but obviously not mentally strong.
I agree about the mentally strong part, but to his credit, he did manhandle those baskets in the water to give the brains team a big lead in the immunity challenge

He was a weak player, but he wasn't a wimp. To be honest, he looked like the strongest player so far. He was the one that got their team that huge lead by being the best swimmer/strong man getting those things to the shore before the entire brawn team. Just think about it. He had literally no help from his team, except maybe Spencer, had J-Tia be the slowest swimmer to get them started and yet he almost single handedly got them a huge lead by getting those things to the beach.

He was awful in every other way, but he certainly wasn't a wimp physically.

He was a weak player, but he wasn't a wimp. To be honest, he looked like the strongest player so far. He was the one that got their team that huge lead by being the best swimmer/strong man getting those things to the shore before the entire brawn team. Just think about it. He had literally no help from his team, except maybe Spencer, had J-Tia be the slowest swimmer to get them started and yet he almost single handedly got them a huge lead by getting those things to the beach.

He was awful in every other way, but he certainly wasn't a wimp physically.
:goodposting:

I agree about the mentally strong part, but to his credit, he did manhandle those baskets in the water to give the brains team a big lead in the immunity challenge
Damn, beat me to it. Again, this was an amazing part of the stupidity that is Kass. If you can rewatch it, just watch how she flip flops and is a strong proponent of getting off J-Tia first and then blows up every chance she had of moving on by blowing up her team and still being #3 in an alliance of worse people. People have talked about David, Garrett and J-Tia, but honestly, I think Kass has been the worst player so far and that is saying something. The other 3 already showed us their limitations and why they weren't going far (unless J-Tia goes to the end somehow to ensure a win). She has worsened her position based on her own doings versus blind sides.

I'm going to live in the moment and enjoy Morgan for what she is right now :jawdrop: ... not that I wouldn't enjoy gawking at Alexis, too.

Ugh, no way. He comes off as a ##### with fake confidence.

LJ surprised me with his read on Morgan when they first got to their camp. It's still super early, obviously, but he may be the best male player.

Strong no doubt, but not tough. I wouldn't want to arm wrestle him for money. I'd like my chances against him in one of those "stand on a pole all day" challenges though.

Strong no doubt, but not tough. I wouldn't want to arm wrestle him for money. I'd like my chances against him in one of those "stand on a pole all day" challenges though.
Gotcha. You're talking about the mental part of being able to endure physical pain. I'm agree that he does not have that.

there are going to be a plethora of DVR moments to watch in slow motion this season. I may not delete an episode all season.

David Jacoby on Grantland had a great idea: Dump all 18 on the beach together, tell them they've been separated into Brains/Brawn/Beauty, then make them all figure out which one they were cast as.

I'm with you, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching Morgan at all. I just think Alexis is prettier. Her outfit in the challenge was nice.
Exactly. i think Alexis is better looking overall and has a much better booty. Watching Morgan's boobage bounce is mesmerizing though.

Is it just uverse that makes you setup a new season pass for every season because they name the show with the location? Always miss the first episode.

If the "smart" team were really smart, they would know that voting out the strongest players in the beginning is not a good thing. They needed to win some challenges. They keep a player who not only lost the challenge for them but also destroyed their food (so they will be weaker for future challenges).

Just caught the first episode and :popcorn:

Garrett is a #######. How dumb do you have to be to antagonize everyone to the point where the vote you out instead of the chick who burned the rice?

The three not named J-Tia just need to go ahead and get together now. Together they'd actually be pretty solid if they can get to the merge.

Is it just uverse that makes you setup a new season pass for every season because they name the show with the location? Always miss the first episode.
Same issue with Big Brother and Amazing Race. The name of the show is different each season thus needing a new series to be set.

Well, for those that love Morgan, I am sorry to say she doesn't have a lot of life left. I wish they could have figured out the ball challenge and the brains lost. There is nothing redeemable about them.

I also can't believe how dumb people are. The female cop got hooked right away. I could have sworn that guy cop said at first he was a cop for 13 years and then right after that said he was a cop for 7 and his wife for 8. He gives her a BS story when we haven't even seen him talk to the other people in his tribe. So, he lied to her right away and she is not ultra loyal to him even though he literally put himself on an island. Sure, let me blow up my alliance of 4 out of 6 who have been good to me so far and become an alliance of 2 to a guy who lied to me and immediately comes up with a story to try and turn me against my alliance.

Is there an inferiority complex in lady cops? Just wondering if the guy being a cop instantly put him on a pedestal where she then subconsciously felt like she had to seek his approval. I honestly thought she had a good chance to win it all. Extremely important person in the biggest alliance in what seems like the best tribe. The other 3 people in her alliance sure seem like people that would stick together. She blew it.

Well, for those that love Morgan, I am sorry to say she doesn't have a lot of life left. I wish they could have figured out the ball challenge and the brains lost. There is nothing redeemable about them.

I also can't believe how dumb people are. The female cop got hooked right away. I could have sworn that guy cop said at first he was a cop for 13 years and then right after that said he was a cop for 7 and his wife for 8. He gives her a BS story when we haven't even seen him talk to the other people in his tribe. So, he lied to her right away and she is not ultra loyal to him even though he literally put himself on an island. Sure, let me blow up my alliance of 4 out of 6 who have been good to me so far and become an alliance of 2 to a guy who lied to me and immediately comes up with a story to try and turn me against my alliance.

Is there an inferiority complex in lady cops? Just wondering if the guy being a cop instantly put him on a pedestal where she then subconsciously felt like she had to seek his approval. I honestly thought she had a good chance to win it all. Extremely important person in the biggest alliance in what seems like the best tribe. The other 3 people in her alliance sure seem like people that would stick together. She blew it.
I think but I'm not sure that she said she had been a cop for 7 years, and then he said his wife was one for 8. Having a police officer in my family, there is a loyalty that runs through them. It matters to her, and not to him and I'd venture that she is much better at the job than he is.

Watching Morgan get repeatedly doused with water in the challenge was worthwhile TV.

And, not that I check out other dudes or anything, but I couldn't help but notice that Jeremiah has weird nipples. I don't think I've ever seen a guy with puffies.

I think but I'm not sure that she said she had been a cop for 7 years, and then he said his wife was one for 8. Having a police officer in my family, there is a loyalty that runs through them. It matters to her, and not to him and I'd venture that she is much better at the job than he is.
She seems so gullible. The cop-dude seems very street smart to an extent. Always looking at the angles. He played her instantly with the fake conversation he made up. That was good acting. Likely they'll see through that if he does it too much. Running a scam while questioning some perps is one thing but doing it over the course of a few weeks is another. He seems too aggressive and will likely but heads too early.

The cop bravado is good schtick though.

She seems so gullible. The cop-dude seems very street smart to an extent. Always looking at the angles. He played her instantly with the fake conversation he made up. That was good acting. Likely they'll see through that if he does it too much. Running a scam while questioning some perps is one thing but doing it over the course of a few weeks is another. He seems too aggressive and will likely but heads too early.

She does, but it almost seems like she is gullible because he is a cop. I wonder if she would believe another person trying to snow her. It seems like once she thought he was a cop, she wanted him to admit it so they could be buds. She had a solid alliance, IMHO the #1 best alliance in the game right now, and it looks like she threw it away for a guy who was an outcast so far.

Personally, I think the guy cop was playing an awful game separating himself right away. He just got lucky to be the one sent to get the HII. After turning the lady cop that easily, he is a better player than I thought, but honestly, I think it is more her blind loyalty to other cops, which he doesn't have. It must be fun for her to watch last night's episode and see how easily she was played.

She does, but it almost seems like she is gullible because he is a cop. I wonder if she would believe another person trying to snow her. It seems like once she thought he was a cop, she wanted him to admit it so they could be buds. She had a solid alliance, IMHO the #1 best alliance in the game right now, and it looks like she threw it away for a guy who was an outcast so far.

Personally, I think the guy cop was playing an awful game separating himself right away. He just got lucky to be the one sent to get the HII. After turning the lady cop that easily, he is a better player than I thought, but honestly, I think it is more her blind loyalty to other cops, which he doesn't have. It must be fun for her to watch last night's episode and see how easily she was played.
Smart for him to search out the clues for the HII so no one else is even looking for them.

Smart for him to search out the clues for the HII so no one else is even looking for them.
Yeah, last week, I counted him lucky and playing badly (I saw no reason to lie to the other cop). He definitely improved this week, but I still think he is hurting his chances by segregating himself from the big alliance. I think he again got a little lucky that the lady cop IMHO so wanted to believe he was a cop and be in an alliance with him. I think it says more about her than him. Searching for the HII clues and getting the HII are absolutely great work by him.

Users who are viewing this thread