What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Cakeleeg Draft - Pay up, SoCalBroncoFan (3 Viewers)

General Malaise said:
Good luck to the new Lincecum owner. I just couldn't stand the ride any longer.
I've always had a soft spot for Lincecum. I know he will burn me bad at me times, but I'll take the risk for the 9+ K/9 rate. He's definitely getting benched in any starts against the Diamondbacks after the way they knocked him around in his first two starts.

I had a god awful draft, no surprise, not keeping a decent list and getting caught making picks at off times for me. I am a bottom feeder this year, but made 2 trades to at least make an effort. I am willing to deal guys in volume deals, like 2-1. I have many holes. here hee

The problem with this league is that there are so many guys on the waiver wire I really want, I just end up not making a move because the decision is so ####### difficult.

I still think we should expand like a no mercy format, a division and b division, with 12-14 teams max. at least maybe someone will be on the WW. right now, you can't fill spots or injuries and that really isn't much fun.

I had a god awful draft, no surprise, not keeping a decent list and getting caught making picks at off times for me. I am a bottom feeder this year, but made 2 trades to at least make an effort. I am willing to deal guys in volume deals, like 2-1. I have many holes. here hee
Whatcha looking for? I probably have extra starting pitching.

Doctor Detroit said:
The problem with this league is that there are so many guys on the waiver wire I really want, I just end up not making a move because the decision is so ####### difficult.
Lol

Chemical X said:
I still think we should expand like a no mercy format, a division and b division, with 12-14 teams max. at least maybe someone will be on the WW. right now, you can't fill spots or injuries and that really isn't much fun.
I haven't filled out a full offensive lineup once yet this year.

Yahoo used to have a feature that let you sort our all free agent/waiver wire moves by team. I used to like to see all the dumb moves I made over the season, but it looks like that feature is gone.

Benches Buehrle against the hot hitting Indians on the road. Shuts them out with 2 hits.

Starts Burhrle at home against the putrid Red Sox and he gives up 15 base runners in 5 innings.

This is so dumb. :thumbup:

Yonder Alonso has a .222 OBP with like 70 ABs. No homers, no ribbies, nobody better on the WW.

How does this guy still have an everyday job?

This might be my most fun league this year. Started out near the bottom, still in 10th, but I should finish top 3. The commentary in this thread is what puts it over the top. The #####ing and whining in here rivals one of those Real Housewives wrap up shows my stupid girlfriend watches. Priceless.

Any yes, I have been paid up since before the season started.

This might be my most fun league this year. Started out near the bottom, still in 10th, but I should finish top 3. The commentary in this thread is what puts it over the top. The #####ing and whining in here rivals one of those Real Housewives wrap up shows my stupid girlfriend watches. Priceless.

Any yes, I have been paid up since before the season started.
LAM i have a girlfriend

Premier said:
General Malaise said:
Yup, that #1 Waiver Wire Position sure has come in handy. :mellow:
Almost picked up a guy last night who was owned in zero percent of all yahoo leagues. And I thought about it for like 10 minutes.
I have THREE guys rostered who are zero percent owned and I ain't dropping a one of 'em.

I want to play in leagues where Lucas Duda is considered a throw-away. 6% owned, yet he's got more HRs, RBI and a better OBP than Edwin Encarnacion.

Premier said:
General Malaise said:
Yup, that #1 Waiver Wire Position sure has come in handy. :mellow:
Almost picked up a guy last night who was owned in zero percent of all yahoo leagues. And I thought about it for like 10 minutes.
I have THREE guys rostered who are zero percent owned and I ain't dropping a one of 'em. I want to play in leagues where Lucas Duda is considered a throw-away. 6% owned, yet he's got more HRs, RBI and a better OBP than Edwin Encarnacion.
I couldn't believe it when I saw AJ Pierzynski on the wire the other day. I almost hurt myself moving to pick him up.

Users who are viewing this thread