What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Cakeleeg Draft - Pay up, SoCalBroncoFan (2 Viewers)

Premier said:
General Malaise said:
Yup, that #1 Waiver Wire Position sure has come in handy. :mellow:
Almost picked up a guy last night who was owned in zero percent of all yahoo leagues. And I thought about it for like 10 minutes.
I have THREE guys rostered who are zero percent owned and I ain't dropping a one of 'em.

I want to play in leagues where Lucas Duda is considered a throw-away. 6% owned, yet he's got more HRs, RBI and a better OBP than Edwin Encarnacion.
I was starting Delmon Young all last week, I think he had six at bats.

I recently got excited about picking up a starting pitcher whose average fastball clocks in at 85 MPH, has a K/9 rate of around 5.0, and who has pitched an average of 31.8 major league innings per year over the past 4 seasons.

And, yet, I still don't want to say his name aloud because I might consider picking him back up in the near future.

Who is the stoner team on there?

Also some of you guys could at least reject my trades.

Still have overkill on SP if anyone will trade a closer or a hitter who might suck less

Just picked up some useless Mets rookie that is rumored to be ok but probably won't be. Looking to trade him to X for somebody good.

Nice to see Cakeleegue still has the usual shtick and suspects. I do not have a team, but can I make trade offers since none of you know each other's team names?

Gatorman said:
Nice to see Cakeleegue still has the usual shtick and suspects. I do not have a team, but can I make trade offers since none of you know each other's team names?
Dysfunctional as always!

Chemical X said:
the user trogg78 is not accepting any new messages

:hot:
I don't understand why that is. Is that FBG or Yahoo?

I got the trade request. Altuve is certainly someon I could use, but he's really all steals and obp. I can't give up Donaldson for him....even straight up. I'm not that desperate.

Users who are viewing this thread