What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (40 Viewers)

Frostillicus said:
Wake +4.5

Kansas State -2

Minnesota -5

Oregon -3

BYU -5.5

Auburn +11.5

Stanford -6.5
OK State/K State o 123

TAMU/Tennessee u 121

FSU/UNC o 144

Mizzou/Arkansas u 148.5

Minn/Illinois o 140

Miami/Cuse u 128

Florida/Ole Miss u 134.5

SDSU/Colo St o 119.5
How have the totals been going so far?
Bad start but up 7.2u since conference play started.
nice!

So it was mentioned already but does it normally take the look to get payout from RB?
In December, I got a tracking # 12 days after month closed.

January month closed on the 13th, so it would appear that it's pretty normal. I did get an email on Wednesday saying that package would go out Thursday, but havent' seen anything since then (no tracking # either)

I sent Kurt and e-mail because I'm going to be out of town next week and didn't want an envelope of cash showing up unannounced..... Still haven't heard from him.

Tennis plays!

Kevin Anderson +250

Bernard Tomic +250

Andreas Seppi +115

I don't so much love the matchups, but I love the lines we're getting for these matchups.

Good luck!

Can we talk hoodies for a second? What are the chances BB wears a Red hoodie? Grey hoodie is -145 at SB.ag, while Blue is +180 at sportsbetting (+175 at bovada). Red hoodie isn't even listed at SB.ag, and it's +700 at the others.

Not surprisingly, there is a google docs spreadsheet that tracks BB's historical hoodie wear. The first thing that jumped out at me is that he rocked the Red hoodie in a Super Bowl before (2007), but they lost that game (though BB doesn't exactly strike me as superstitious).

Now if we look at the recent trend, he went Blue 8, Grey 5 (no hoodie in the remaining 3) for the 2014 regular season. It's worth noting here, though, that Grey outnumbered Blue 5-1 after their week 10 bye. BUT, he's rocked the BLUE for the last three weeks, including the playoffs, where Blue is currently 2-0. So, going back through previous playoffs runs, the 2011 season is particularly compelling, when he rocked the Grey for the entirety of the playoffs (3-0). Going back to 2004 and 2006, he did the same (Grey 3-0). To me, the interesting thing is not that he went all Grey, but rather that he chose a color and stuck with it. So, being that he's gone all Blue so far in the playoffs, I'm inclined to think he sticks with that for the Super Bowl. The wrench in that analysis, of course, is the 2007 season when he went Grey hoodie, blue WINTER JACKET, Red hoodie. Just when you think you've got this guy figured out...

Anyways, I'm leaning Blue at +180, considering playing Grey -145 and Blue +180 to potentially lock in some profits (though Red is still a possibility). Any thoughts/things I've missed?

No hoodie is specified as no action on Bovada, but no distinction is made on SB, so that's worth noting as well.

Shouldn't we like the Pro Bowl over after that huge line move? They still don't play any defense, right?
I can't remember last years game well, but I do remember Manning making a big deal about taking it seriously. Haven't heard anything about it this year, so could have been a flavor of the day thing.

All Melo unders.
all of them?

(NY @ CHR) - Total Points - Carmelo Anthony (NY)
Must play for action.
7:05p​
Over
24½
(-130)o​
(EVEN)u
Under

(NY @ CHR) - Total Rebounds and Assists - Carmelo Anthony (NY)
Must play for action.
Over
(-115)o​
(-115)u
Under

(NY @ CHR) - Total Made 3 Point Shots - Carmelo Anthony (NY)
Must play for action.
Over
(-110)o​
(-120)u
Under

(NY @ CHR) - Total Made Free Throw Shots - Carmelo Anthony (NY)
Must play for action.
Over

(-115)o​
(-115)u
Under

(NY @ CHR) - Total Points Rebounds and Assists - Carmelo Anthony (NY)
Must play for action.
Over
34½
(-115)o​
(-115)u
Under

Evan Silva@evansilva 1h1 hour ago
If #Seahawks D has a weakness, it's interior defensive line. LeGarrette Blount an intriguing Super Bowl MVP bet if you think #Patriots win.
I'm seeing 12-1 MVP, 9-1 first TD. :thumbup:
some decent odds at SB if you think he's gonna have a huge day:

L Blount Over 100 Receiving + Rushing Yards +200
L Blount Over 100 Rushing Yards +300
L Blount Over 125 Receiving + Rushing Yards +550
L Blount Over 125 Rushing Yards +900
L Blount Over 150 Receiving + Rushing Yards +1100
L Blount Over 150 Rushing Yards +2000
L Blount Over 175 Receiving + Rushing Yards +3000
L Blount Over 175 Rushing Yards +7500
L Blount Over 20 Receiving Yards +350
L Blount Over 30 Receiving Yards +900
L Blount Over 40 Receiving Yards +3000
L Blount Over 75 Rushing Yards +130
L Blount to Have 18 or More Rushing Attempts +175
L Blount to Have 20 or More Rushing Attempts +300
L Blount to Have 23 or More Rushing Attempts +600
L Blount to Have 25 or More Rushing Attempts +1400
L Blount to Record 3 or More Receptions +300
L Blount to Record 4 or More Receptions +900
L Blount to Record 5 or More Receptions +1800
L Blount to Score 2 or More TD's +600
L Blount to Score 3 or More TD's +5000
L Blount to Score 4 or More TD's +15000
L Blount to Score a TD and New England Patriots Wins Game +240
L Willson to Score a TD and Seattle Seahawks Wins Game +450

OK guys - link is in my sig now. I went through all of the pages since last Sunday post entered what I could find. A few notes:

• Some things seemed more like it was posted for discussion vs. an actual lean, so I didn't post that
  • There were times when people quoted others when the lean was being discussed, so if I entered the wrong username; forgive me...not my intention to give credit to the wrong person at all
  • If you think i missed anything, or entered something I shouldn't have, let me know

OK guys - link is in my sig now. I went through all of the pages since last Sunday post entered what I could find. A few notes:

• Some things seemed more like it was posted for discussion vs. an actual lean, so I didn't post that
  • There were times when people quoted others when the lean was being discussed, so if I entered the wrong username; forgive me...not my intention to give credit to the wrong person at all
  • If you think i missed anything, or entered something I shouldn't have, let me know
whoa

:tebow:

How are you guys budgeting what your spending on props for the SB? During the regular season, I'd budget 1 prop unit to = .25 of a regular betting unit. Bumped it up to .5 for the playoffs b/c there were less to play.

I have no idea what to do for the SB. I've played two already for .5u, but I don't think I can keep that up. Any thoguhts?

Users who are viewing this thread