What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Cardinals at Eagles** (-12.5, 48) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

if there is not a significant change in defensive personnel or coaching staff after this game, I may be out on Siriani. It is getting closer and closer each pitiful game
It’s feeling a lot like what happened with Doug at this point
too late in the year for significant personnel changes. It's not fixable in season. Only hope is the offense
Exactly. They gotta just hope they get hot at the right time. I'm not sure that's possible though. They don't look like a team that can make a run.

This was never a great defense, but today was easily their worst game of the year. Even the big play they made they didnt really earn.

4 straight time consuming TD drives by the Cardinals in the second half, after dominating TOP in the first half. Offense was fine....four TDs on very limited possessions. Defense was the worst I've seen in a couple of years. absolutely horrible

4 straight time consuming TD drives by the Cardinals in the second half, after dominating TOP in the first half. Offense was fine....four TDs on very limited possessions. Defense was the worst I've seen in a couple of years. absolutely horrible
Offense was not fine.

Offense was not fine.
Offense was average to below average. Defense was a huge fail.

Not sure what it's going to take to motivate this team. You'd think they had that "OK THIS STOPS HERE!!!!!" big meeting before this week. Or before the week before. Not sure what it will take right now.

The co-ordinators HAVE to know they're doing a bad job, right?

This is where I’m at. I can’t remember an eagles defense this bad.

Users who are viewing this thread