What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Subscriber Contest is LIVE (1 Viewer)

Looking good for this week at 161 with Julius Thomas still playing.

Vereen and a monster game from Wilson accounted for close to half of my points in an otherwise poor week.

Still ahead of the cut line (but behind 12 kicker guy :bag: ). Probably need another good week from Antonio. Big game from Big Ben wouldn't hurt, either.

Sitting at 166.45 with Heath Miller left -7. Thank you Russell Wilson and Denard Robinson for saving my day. I hope they force the ball to Harvin in NY

Hey all,

I've whipped up this page http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/contest_scores.php?week=7 , where I'll post preliminary player scores on Monday mornings. If anyone notices any discrepancies between what's posted there and what you believe the official stats to be, please let me know. Thanks!
Hi Doug,

It looks like this:

Code:
 AdamDa01,9.1 AlleDw00,15.7 AlleKe00,11.8 AmarJa01,6.7 AmenDa00,8.9 AndeC.00,0.9 AsiaMa00,4.7 atlxxx99,7 AusbDa00,0 AustMi00,8.3 AustTa00,5.2
Are you going to change it to display the players' names? I can pull this in on Mondays and run a check against my stats.

Well...this may be the end of the road thanks to untimely injuries to key players, suspensions and poor performances.

About 10 points below the cut line right now with Big Sloth and Blount yet to play. Not looking good...at. all.

Not feeling too good this morning. Sitting at 116 with Antonio Brown and the Hou def. "should" squeak through but you just never know. I've loved my TE strategy thus far as I have been pretty consistent but the Graham injury is hurting me a little. The biggest issue with my team is my RB's I was expecting Morris and Gore to contribute a little more than they have.

Need a miracle. 18 back with Foster-5, Brown-5.3 and Hou-8

Like so many others, RBs killing me, with 3 of 5 gone to injury. J Graham ... :(

Russell Wilson and Nick Folk carrying me this week.

My Benny Cunningham throw in has been my RB salvation
Yes, Cunningham has worked out great for me too. I wish my other throw-in (Nick Toon) was doing the same. The reports were good in camp and he's been inactive the whole way.

Only had Forte at rb due to McCoy bye and injuries. Looks like I will squeak by as Forte played well

Here's hoping McCoy returns the favor in week 9 when he'll be my only rb

Got above 200 for the 3rd time this season and have Miller going tonight - left good efforts by K Benjamin and B Cunningham on the bench this week... Onto next week!

I have been making the cut by 25 points per week . . . yet I feel like I have no chance of advancing very far. Took too many players that just aren't going to have big weeks (Frank Gore, Jeremy Hill, Marqise Lee, Justin Hunter, etc.). Can't see making it to Week 10.

Week Pre-MNF Proj. Actual5 136.25 139.05 140.056 132.15 137.05 135.857 119.40 132.10 I used the wrong projections in the week 5 prediction, so the "proj." for week 5 should actually have been a little higher (not sure how much higher, I never bothered to re-run it with the correct projections).Anyway, thought it might be useful to keep track of this.
Updated for tonight.

Still alive with these RBs:

RB Reggie Bush DET $23 8.20

RB Jonathan Stewart CAR $5 7.70

RB Montee Ball DEN $29 0.00

RB Doug Martin TB $24 0.00

RB Danny Woodhead SD $13 0.00

RB Dri Archer PIT $3 0.00

Last edited by a moderator:

sitting at 110.5 - going tonight...

big ben -12.8

blount -8.4 & -7.7

abrown - 8.4 & -7.7

miller -1.6

pittsburgh def -9

outside of steelers def, potential for all to contribute. would be nice to have heath miller show up tonight in a big way.

good luck to all my fellow fence sitters.

-biz-

3 points below the cutoff with ABrown still to go. Should make it through but Graham injury, plus Rice/Moreno out, plus Gore under-performing, leave thin at both TE and especially RB.

12 Kicker Guy outscoring me by 34 points this week :bag:

168 with very little chance of an increase tonight. But that would certainly have kept me in it. So, FLuck! *

*my weekly post disparaging Andrew Luck's INT in week 2, costing Adam Vinatieri an easy FG and knocking me out. Will continue to post "FLuck" weekly until I miss the cut again.

I wonder how close I am to being named in the hard luck award?

I've actually made the cut by an average of 47 pts per week with the following RB's, now FJax is out too. I'm at around 150 for this week so I've made it again but the future is looking grim unless JStew starts becoming relevant.

Ray Rice

Danny Woodhead

Jeremy Hill

Fred Jackson

Shonn Greene

Jonathon Stewart

Matt Asiata

134 with Antonion Brown -10.5, Heath Miller -12.40, Pitt D -7 still to go.

Kind of nerve racking that I'm right at the cutoff projection at the moment, but the MNF ownership percentages make me feel somewhat safe with plenty of Brown, Heath, Pitt ownership.

Texans D @ 20.9%, Wheaton @ 20.2%, and Big Ben @ 16.8% would be the straw that breaks my camels back. But, I feel safe.

Sitting 0.1 above the current cutline at 119.50, but I have Antonio, Andre and DeAndre tonight and scores of 2.2, 2.6 and 8.1 for them to replace. Shouldn't have any trouble.

Sitting 0.95 below the cut line with Heath Miller still to play.

Ive only got Crowell and Hill left at RB though, so my days are numbered w/ injuries to Woodhead, Moreno, and now FJax.

168 with very little chance of an increase tonight. But that would certainly have kept me in it. So, FLuck! *

*my weekly post disparaging Andrew Luck's INT in week 2, costing Adam Vinatieri an easy FG and knocking me out. Will continue to post "FLuck" weekly until I miss the cut again.

I wonder how close I am to being named in the hard luck award?
What entry number are you? I would like to see your team

First Monday night I'm sweating: 102.8 with Foster (-5.10), A.Brown (-8.0), and H.Miller (-8.4). That would be enough on an average week (Foster and Brown both average over 20) but it will take a couple of good performances.

Sweating a little at 123.15 with Brown and Wheaton left (-2.4 flex and -10.6 WR). I like my chances though, and Brown and Wheaton are highly owned. If they both put up duds, the cut line hopefully shouldn't rise as much.

Good luck to everyone else sweating that turkish guy...

somehow I have cobbled together 136.9 points so far which is the good news.

The bad news is I only have (Wheaton - 8.4) + (Rivera - 6.7) and (Pitt/KC - 14.0) left

Gotta hope for a low cut line this week.

-QG
Still under 88 with less than 5 games to go. Line moving 10 ppg would be generous. The high dollar guys haven't been big this week.
Cut moved 6 pts in the first half of the pm games to 94. Let's assuming that most of these guys are counting and that it moves 12 points in the second half. That puts us at 106. With a generous 15 pts tonite and 10 Monday, we're looking at 131 max.
4000 CUTOFF 131.10

:moneybag: :bowtie:

Last edited by a moderator:
somehow I have cobbled together 136.9 points so far which is the good news.

The bad news is I only have (Wheaton - 8.4) + (Rivera - 6.7) and (Pitt/KC - 14.0) left

Gotta hope for a low cut line this week.

-QG
Still under 88 with less than 5 games to go. Line moving 10 ppg would be generous. The high dollar guys haven't been big this week.
Cut moved 6 pts in the first half of the pm games to 94. Let's assuming that most of these guys are counting and that it moves 12 points in the second half. That puts us at 106. With a generous 15 pts tonite and 10 Monday, we're looking at 131 max.
4000 CUTOFF 131.10

:moneybag: :bowtie:
:clap:

it shouldn't move now, right? With corrections?

Made it by 0.85 :)

Users who are viewing this thread