What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Alexandra Daddario- Wowzers (2 Viewers)

You'd know about her if you watched "Parenthood". Of course, nobody else watches either, but they should.
Was she the girl that worked at the Luncheonette for a while?
Yes
You could make the case that she's only the 2nd hottest piece of tail to try to bust up a Braverman marriage/relationship. Though, I'd say the 6 years Daddario has on Kelly probably gives her the slight edge.
Both are spectacular. Parenthood is a good show.

Maybe its my personal taste, but she is one of the top 10 sexiest women I've ever seen on print or film.

Offdee should be placed in a burlap sack and beaten with sausages for his 8.5.

Perfect timing for FiOS to have a free preview weekend of HBO & Cinemax. New episodes of GIRLS and True Detective on Sunday.

(HULK) said:
Maybe its my personal taste, but she is one of the top 10 sexiest women I've ever seen on print or film.

He would enjoy that. Because he's from Milwaukee, and they are of German descent, so they consume more cased meats than most geographic regions of the US.

She's truly gorgeous, but takes the occasional unflattering picture. Eyes that fair can look wierd in still shots sometimes.

Annabeth from the Percy Jackson movies......

I just had one of those moments. I am now acknowledging an attraction to a girl that I know for a fact my son has a crush on from those movies.

God I am getting old.

I think the Offdee scale is fine, but really becomes less and less relevant as you get older.

In college, surrounded by young, tight, available chicks, sure, maybe there's a need for a hyper-specific scale. But as you get older, the scale gets far simpler.

There are only a couple of tiers:

Tier 1: "I"m glad she wouldn't sleep with an old fart like me because it might lead to an expensive divorce."

Or if the marriage is already on the rocks and you have money, this would be the "Potential new Trophy Wife" tier

This would include all your 8's, 9's, and 10's, and maybe some 7's. Basically, almost every chick under about 27 that's in shape and doesn't have any unique feature that would make her otherwise ugly.

Tier 2: "One offs"

Women over 30 that haven't let themselves go too much. Or a young one that maybe you wouldn't have been that attracted to as a young buck.

You might just call these the new trophy wives for dudes that don't have much money.

Tier 3: "Meh"

Getting a little thick, but hell, who am I to judge?

Tier 4: Really fat or old.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Offdee scale is fine, but really becomes less and less relevant as you get older.

In college, surrounded by young, tight, available chicks, sure, maybe there's a need for a hyper-specific scale. But as you get older, the scale gets far simpler.

Tier 1: "I"m glad she wouldn't sleep with an old fart like me because it might lead to an expensive divorce."

Or if the marriage is already on the rocks and you have money, this would be the "Potential new Trophy Wife" tier

This would include all your 8's, 9's, and 10's, and maybe some 7's. Basically, almost every chick under about 27 that's in shape and doesn't have any unique feature that would make her otherwise ugly.

Women over 30 that haven't let themselves go too much. Or a young one that maybe you wouldn't have been that attracted to as a young buck.

You might just call these the new trophy wives for dudes that don't have much money.

I agree. And Tier 2 could be "Participation Trophy Wives"

I agree. And Tier 2 could be "Participation Trophy Wives"
I like it.

I've thought the scale might just be the inverse correlation to how much you need to hate your wife to consider an affair with the girl.

Tier 1/Offdee 8-10: I'd be tempted even if my wife was gorgeous and awesome

Tier 2: I'd be tempted when the wife's starting to be #####y and let's herself go a bit

Tier 3: I've got one foot out the door already, and I bet this chunky broad would get the A for effort my old hag hasn't earned in years.

Tier 4: No thanks.

Or an inverse correlation to how much you could afford a divorce.

Hulk and I agree more often than not and he is dead on. I enjoyed both Percy Jackson movies because of her. Maybe I have always had a thing for sexy eyes, but damn, she has the whole package and then some.

---

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)

8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school (upper class of hot women)
After further research...

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)

---

8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school (upper class of hot women)

= "I could see her more clearly after the guy I was blowing moved out of the way"

Amazing eyes, unbelievable cans. A girl like that "normally" doesn't have much going on backside....google tells me that she has a fantastic rump as well. I love her and think she is much better looking in person ( those amazing eyes can look weird in a photo - but in person are out of this world)

She can have a 10. Eff thee offdee scale

---

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school (upper class of hot women)

Keep researching. BTW, the whole "more locally amazing" parenthetical is a real howler, incomprehensible, and quite out of place so high on the scale. Suggest its deletion.

:lmao:

:lmao:
Damn. Spot on. :lmao:

Also i prefer brown hair/eyes, more of a darker/exotic look. This girl is great for her type, just not my ideal

Users who are viewing this thread