What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Alexandra Daddario- Wowzers (1 Viewer)

That first pic the OP posted is pretty amazing....then it gets progressively worse from there until she looks like any other trashy chick from the midwest (no, I don't know if she's from there, I'm just saying that's the look).

So, she cleans up well?

I don't think we base a rating on how they will look in the future. at this time its a 10 , we can rate her again after she pops one out if you want

That first pic the OP posted is pretty amazing....then it gets progressively worse from there until she looks like any other trashy chick from the midwest (no, I don't know if she's from there, I'm just saying that's the look).

So, she cleans up well?
Say what?

Another butt pounder makes his comment known

Last edited by a moderator:
Jules Winnfield said:

So, she cleans up well?
Say what? Another butt pounder makes his comment known
:goodposting:

Nudity update from episode 1.02 of True Detective. I'll put it in tags if you don't want any storyline spoiled.

"About 13 minutes into the 2nd episode of True Detective, Alexandra Daddario answers the door in a white polo with no bra underneath and pink shorts. Woody gives her a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of wine and they move toward the couch. As Alexandra bends over to poor some wine, Woody pulls down her shorts a bit and we see the top of Alexandra’s ass. Alexandra then straddles Woody, handcuffs him, and reads him his Miranda Rights. Alexandra then pulls off her top, gets off of Woody, turns around, bends down a bit, and pulls down her shorts. We get a great view of Alexandra’s ass and can maybe see a little something between her legs as we see her ass straight on. We then see a hint of muff as Alexandra turns around and straddles Woody again. Then Alexandra unbuckles Woody’s pants and begins to go down on him off screen. The entire scene is just over two minutes long with the nudity starting about a minute and a half in.

But that’s not all. About 19 minutes into episode 2, we see a far shot of Alexandra straddling Woody as she removes his cuffs. Alexandra is wearing the polo again but is bottomless so we see her ass. The camera then switches to a closer side view and as Alexandra gets off of Woody we can almost see a brief but clear view of her kitty. Although it’s shadowy, there does not appear to be a merkin as there’s not a lot of hair down there and you can kind of see a bit of lip. Alexandra, still bottomless, is now sitting to the right of Woody as they have a conversation. Alexandra reaches toward the camera to grab the wine bottle and we get a better look of her muff as she repositions and again there is no evidence of a merkin. Alexandra then turns around and we see most of her ass as she bends over to her right. Unfortunately, the bottom part of her ass is just off screen so you don’t see any vag from behind. The camera then switches to in front of Alexandra and we see part of her ass as Woody starts kissing it before it pans off of her reaction. This scene is just under two minutes long."

Nudity update from episode 1.02 of True Detective. I'll put it in tags if you don't want any storyline spoiled.

"About 13 minutes into the 2nd episode of True Detective, Alexandra Daddario answers the door in a white polo with no bra underneath and pink shorts. Woody gives her a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of wine and they move toward the couch. As Alexandra bends over to poor some wine, Woody pulls down her shorts a bit and we see the top of Alexandra’s ass. Alexandra then straddles Woody, handcuffs him, and reads him his Miranda Rights. Alexandra then pulls off her top, gets off of Woody, turns around, bends down a bit, and pulls down her shorts. We get a great view of Alexandra’s ass and can maybe see a little something between her legs as we see her ass straight on. We then see a hint of muff as Alexandra turns around and straddles Woody again. Then Alexandra unbuckles Woody’s pants and begins to go down on him off screen. The entire scene is just over two minutes long with the nudity starting about a minute and a half in.

But that’s not all. About 19 minutes into episode 2, we see a far shot of Alexandra straddling Woody as she removes his cuffs. Alexandra is wearing the polo again but is bottomless so we see her ass. The camera then switches to a closer side view and as Alexandra gets off of Woody we can almost see a brief but clear view of her kitty. Although it’s shadowy, there does not appear to be a merkin as there’s not a lot of hair down there and you can kind of see a bit of lip. Alexandra, still bottomless, is now sitting to the right of Woody as they have a conversation. Alexandra reaches toward the camera to grab the wine bottle and we get a better look of her muff as she repositions and again there is no evidence of a merkin. Alexandra then turns around and we see most of her ass as she bends over to her right. Unfortunately, the bottom part of her ass is just off screen so you don’t see any vag from behind. The camera then switches to in front of Alexandra and we see part of her ass as Woody starts kissing it before it pans off of her reaction. This scene is just under two minutes long."
Mr Skin?

Mr Skin?

Upcomingnudescenes DOT NET /index.php

ETA: (NSFW)

This is instantly in my Top-10 cable nudity scenes ever. She is spectacular.

Edit: Let's go Top-5.

Arid Filch said:
You all are reading the story completely wrong. I wish the girl sucking black **** was Alex. I would be a stiffer man for it. I knew her little sister, she was fat and ugly. Yu wouldn't want to see her.
According to Wikipedia she has a brother, not a sister.

Didn't you mean to say it was her cousin?

Users who are viewing this thread