What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Avocado poll (3 Viewers)

Do you like avacados?

• Total voters
Had them not to long ago with an egg in the middle. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top and put them in the oven for a few minutes. Delicious!
what are you saying here? cut the avocado in half and crack an egg into the divot? Then cook that in the oven for a few minutes?

I have never been a fan of avocado or guacamole. I was in Phoenix last month and there was a place that had fresh guacamole that they made at your table with pomegranate seeds in it. Really quite delicious.

I hate chain restaurants. But of you do have to make it into a chili's have the California club. Wheat Texas toast Bacon Lettuce Mayo Turkey Ham And two slabs of Thick avacado (makes the sanwitch) Honestly one of the best sanwitches going.
i am not going into ####### chilis, but yes, i will pretty much order this combo any time i see it on a menu. (though usually without ham.)
Be sure to get into Subway. It's Avocado Season there right now, I think.

I hate chain restaurants. But of you do have to make it into a chili's have the California club. Wheat Texas toast Bacon Lettuce Mayo Turkey Ham And two slabs of Thick avacado (makes the sanwitch) Honestly one of the best sanwitches going.
i am not going into ####### chilis, but yes, i will pretty much order this combo any time i see it on a menu. (though usually without ham.)
Be sure to get into Subway. It's Avocado Season there right now, I think.
Oh, ok, I'll do that! Then, I will hug some poisonous snakes. Yes, I will hug and kiss some poisonous snakes.

Users who are viewing this thread