What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Beginner's Guide : 10 Rules of Badminton (1 Viewer)

He said: Not me, I don't manscape

She said: Really! Ur wife told me ur balls of fun!

In conversation terms this is saying....I'm surprised you don't manscape cuz your wife said you're fun.
I think you're overanalyzing this. She's talking to him about manscaping and his balls. I'd say that's flirty at the least.

In conversation terms this is saying....I'm surprised you don't manscape cuz your wife said you're fun.
I think you're overanalyzing this. She's talking to him about manscaping and his balls. I'd say that's flirty at the least.
She said "your balls of fun"....she's not talking about his bean bag.

Remember the Curb where the friend's wife took Larry's "We should have sex sometime" joke seriously, and then we had to turn her down when she tried to arrange a get-together, it was suddenly Larry who was accused of making the pass? Keep that in mind if you decide to not tell your wife. Get in front of this now by telling her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember the Curb where the friend's wife took Larry's "We should have sex sometime" joke seriously, and then we had to turn her down when she tried to arrange a get-together, it was suddenly Larry who was accused of making the pass? Keep that in mind if you decide to not tell your wife. Get in front of this now by telling her.
This. She will find out one way or another, either via recon on your phone or from her friend. It's either you tell her or you might as well nail the friend, because either way that's what she will assume is going on.

It's a double entendre, dummy.

I agree. Tell her right away. Hell, she might be testing you for all you know.

Well, I've already talked to my wife twice today since getting the texts so now no matter when I bring it up she is going to ask why I didn't do so earlier. Perhaps I can just mention it casually when I get home tonight and say I wanted to show you the texts as opposed to trying to explain it over the phone.

Well, I've already talked to my wife twice today since getting the texts so now no matter when I bring it up she is going to ask why I didn't do so earlier. Perhaps I can just mention it casually when I get home tonight and say I wanted to show you the texts as opposed to trying to explain it over the phone.
The stupid is strong with this one.

The longer you wait, the worse it gets.

brohan when it comes to your wife just tell her about it and let her know just how you feel about being wierded out by them and then ask her if she is in on it and is it a joke and then you will have done the right thing take that to the bank brohan

LOL. She is directly referring to his balls. Sends a picture with naked dude on it asking if it's him when she already knows it isn't. Then says 'your balls of fun'.

Man are you missing the whole picture.

Don't make this into a bigger deal than it is. Just get home and say...wanted to show you this in person...what do you make of this? And hand over the phone for her to read.

The stupid is strong with this one.

The longer you wait, the worse it gets.
Yup. I'd tell her ASAP.

Is your wife open to experimenting with her?

How has this not been asked?

ETA: You should have a feel for this question, and if it is yes, you need to open discussion ASAP.

she's clearly trying to flirt with you. I'd just ignore the texts, don't respond to further ones.

when you get home, just tell your wife you got weird texts from this girl and act like you're not quite sure what she meant, but you feel awkward about it. See what your wife says. ITs not that big of a deal at this point. But if it escalates and you never told your wife about it, it'll become a great big deal.

I suggest you say nothing to the wife. If she confronts you, you could simply state that you took no sexual inference from it since you only see your wife in that light.

I wonder if she'd buy that?

Where was your wife when this occurred. Seems like she was with the friend and told her to text you that.

Ok I'll bite. How hot is the wife's friend?
cute more than hot but definitely on the upper end of the spectrum of my wife's friends. she married her high school sweetheart so pretty sure she has only been with her husband.
7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/offdee/offdee%20Scale/TOS7.jpg

6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/offdee/media/offdee%20Scale/TOS6.jpg.html#/user/offdee/media/offdee%20Scale/TOS6.jpg.html?&_suid=1403197446434016405667706977633
I like your example of a 6 more than your example of a 7 so tough for me to put evaluate off of those but from your scale descriptions I would say a solid 7, at times a 7.5
Don't listen to offdee. The kid is clueless. Even if you didn't know that before, the above pics prove it. We all know what a 7 looks like and we don't need his idiotic description and pics to figure it out.

Ok I'll bite. How hot is the wife's friend?
cute more than hot but definitely on the upper end of the spectrum of my wife's friends. she married her high school sweetheart so pretty sure she has only been with her husband.
7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/offdee/offdee%20Scale/TOS7.jpg

6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/offdee/media/offdee%20Scale/TOS6.jpg.html#/user/offdee/media/offdee%20Scale/TOS6.jpg.html?&_suid=1403197446434016405667706977633
I like your example of a 6 more than your example of a 7 so tough for me to put evaluate off of those but from your scale descriptions I would say a solid 7, at times a 7.5
Don't listen to offdee. The kid is clueless. Even if you didn't know that before, the above pics prove it. We all know what a 7 looks like and we don't need his idiotic description and pics to figure it out.

:doh:

Telling your wife pretty much takes away all negative outcomes from this and still leaves options for all of the positive outcomes.

GTFO. She changed the wording of the expression from 'you're a ball of fun' to 'ur balls of fun' after sending him a pic with a naked dude in it. Of course she's talking about his balls.

GTFO. She changed the wording of the expression from 'you're a ball of fun' to 'ur balls of fun' after sending him a pic with a naked dude in it. Of course she's talking about his balls.
Maybe he should have replied with "Balling me is a ball of fun."

I've heard it said that there is no greater gap in any walk of life than that between the winner and loser of the Super Bowl. To get all the way to the pinnacle, only to be cast down based on the outcome of one single game while the winner embarks on sixth-month frenzy of celebration.

But that divide between champion and also-ran pales in comparison to the yawning chasm that exists between 5 and 6 on the offdee rating scale.
I think this is a quote from Fargo the other night wasn't it?

Telling your wife pretty much takes away all negative outcomes from this and still leaves options for all of the positive outcomes.
yes, this seems to be the way to go. i will fill her in tonight.

yes, this seems to be the way to go. i will fill her in tonight.
I hope you mean her friend.

Well, the fact that it's not common sense to tell his wife shows that the OP has a small desire (even if it's purely psychological) to bone this chick. If you've felt any type of sexual tension with this women prior, I would suggest shooting back with a similar "is he flirting with me?" text.

I don't get the big deal with this. I wouldn't bring this up to the wife at all. If she ever said anything, I would play it off that you took all the texts as a joke, nothing more. I don't know why people would make a bigger deal than this has to be. Just because you are married means you can't receive a text from someone from the opposite sex?

Well, the fact that it's not common sense to tell his wife shows that the OP has a small desire (even if it's purely psychological) to bone this chick. If you've felt any type of sexual tension with this women prior, I would suggest shooting back with a similar "is he flirting with me?" text.
What happened to the forum feature?

Aren't you like 22 and barely kissed a girl in the last couple of years? Pretty sure you're out of your element Donny.

I've heard it said that there is no greater gap in any walk of life than that between the winner and loser of the Super Bowl. To get all the way to the pinnacle, only to be cast down based on the outcome of one single game while the winner embarks on sixth-month frenzy of celebration.

But that divide between champion and also-ran pales in comparison to the yawning chasm that exists between 5 and 6 on the offdee rating scale.
:lmao:
:golfclap:

Sig worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread