What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Browns at Colts** (+3.5, 41) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Cleveland had a strip-sack recovery in the end zone for a TD. I haven't been credited for the 6 points (D/ST TD = 6 in our league.) I'm expecting to be credited at some point. There is no reason under the sun why this would not be a DST TD, right?
Yeah it was

Cleveland had a strip-sack recovery in the end zone for a TD. I haven't been credited for the 6 points (D/ST TD = 6 in our league.) I'm expecting to be credited at some point. There is no reason under the sun why this would not be a DST TD, right?
Yeah it was
Looks like I was credited now. Thanks. Took them long enough, was starting to wonder if it were some statistical freak play.

Spend a 4th round pick on a kicker waive him
Trade a 7th round pick for a kicker and he makes 3 50 yarders

Browns undisputed number 1 defense in the league gets 33 points, by-far the most this year and blows the game.
This game is on the defense.
-----------------------------------------
Should be pointed out that ALL-PRO CB Denzel Ward is OUT with a concusion.

So got to rely on Walker getting us a TD this time not just a FG. Not feeling great about this.

I can't believe the Colts put up 38 points against the Browns
Just shows tou how overrated SF Offense really is
Actually it shows everyone how unpredictable and ordinary almost every team is in this league.

Honestly I have never seen the parity this crazy ever.

And they want more teams??? Lol. NFL is watered down now.
No, I think the biggest takeaway is the 49ers just aren’t that good.

Actually it shows everyone how unpredictable and ordinary almost every team is in this league.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Whatever helps you sleep at night
😂 Just gearing up for Week 13. I’ll be insufferable until then. I have to listen to local talk radio here in 9er xountry and all my in-laws and co-workers are 9er fans.

Users who are viewing this thread