What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Colts at Vikings** (-3.5, 47.5) Sat 1:00 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

As a Colts fan, and I live in Minnesota, I won’t be going to the game today. Just not worth it. I will be going to St. Paul today.

Colts gave decent outside guys and the Vikings pass defense is very generous. Wouldn’t be surprised if Ryan has his best game of the year and they combine for 55+. Should be a good game for fantasy.

Naturally I only have a K going lol.

I'm agreeing with Mr. Layne on this one. Indoors,good offense against an average defense,avereage offense against a poor defense. Points galore...

Vikings- 40
Colts- 30

The Vikings pass defense is hilariously bad

Excellent concise video breakdown by Brett Kollmann of everything wrong with Ed Donatell’s 32nd ranked pass defense.

They are predictable, easy to scheme, blow coverages on the regular, and oh by the way, don’t have the right personnel to run the coverages they’re attempting.

We’re four months in and their refusal to adjust is the very definition of insanity. It’s only gonna get worse in January.

Why in gods name is Zach freaking Moss getting 2 carries in a row in the red zone ? FIRE EVERYONE

Why in gods name is Zach freaking Moss getting 2 carries in a row in the red zone ? FIRE EVERYONE
Please tell me JT is not banged up
Of all weeks it has to be 1st week of playoffs so we all just wasted 14 weeks of our season to get here to watch our star go out on 1st play
That's fantasy football, becoming less and less enjoyable by the year IMO

Please tell me JT is not banged up
I re-watched the play and hard to see from the angle but my best guess is he got his ankle rolled. Was near the Colts sideline, he took himself out and then you can see a member of the training or coaching staff approach him.....did not see past that if he was on the sideline or was taken to the blue tent. Obviously not coming back at the goal line is concerning.

So all of today's games are only on NFL Network, even if they're in-market? Have a nice season, NFL.

Now where's my radio?

I’m actually listening to the Vikes radio, have it reasonably close to synced up with the DVR

As I rarely get Lions games in NYC I have the lowest cost monthly for radio only on my device

we have NFLN through Sling but these 5th string crews are lousy

BLOCKED / TD

I’m not sure how you’re extrapolating that to all of FF.

Players get hurt. Players have gotten hurt as long as I’ve been playing FF.
:shrug:
You said the same thing in the other thread, I'm not interested in getting into it with you again but let's just agree to disagree.

It's not just the increase in injuries either, it's a general trend toward more luck and less skill involved.

I’m not sure how you’re extrapolating that to all of FF.

Players get hurt. Players have gotten hurt as long as I’ve been playing FF.
:shrug:
You said the same thing in the other thread, I'm not interested in getting into it with you again but let's just agree to disagree.

It's not just the increase in injuries either, it's a general trend toward more luck and less skill involved.
What? This is the first time I’ve said this - I think you have me confused with someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread