What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Colts at Vikings** (-3.5, 47.5) Sat 1:00 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

That's fantasy football, becoming less and less enjoyable by the year IMO
I’m not sure how you’re extrapolating that to all of FF.

Players get hurt. Players have gotten hurt as long as I’ve been playing FF.
:shrug:
You said the same thing in the other thread, I'm not interested in getting into it with you again but let's just agree to disagree.

It's not just the increase in injuries either, it's a general trend toward more luck and less skill involved.
What? This is the first time I’ve said this - I think you have me confused with someone else.
No it's not, but this isn't the thread for it.

Taylor back to the locker room, still officially questionable but doesn't look good.

Why in gods name is Zach freaking Moss getting 2 carries in a row in the red zone ? FIRE EVERYONE
Please tell me JT is not banged up
Of all weeks it has to be 1st week of playoffs so we all just wasted 14 weeks of our season to get here to watch our star go out on 1st play
That's fantasy football
Yep.

In-game injuries in the playoffs. The downfall of many a monster team

Strangely I find myself pulling for the colts here even though they’re our main rival. BUT as my playoff opponent has JJ, I really don’t want Minnesota to need to throw. 😕

Why do I continue to think this Vikings team is good. Switched my pick from Colts to Vikings this morning in my pick em. I really hate the Vikings. 😡

Why in gods name is Zach freaking Moss getting 2 carries in a row in the red zone ? FIRE EVERYONE
Please tell me JT is not banged up
Of all weeks it has to be 1st week of playoffs so we all just wasted 14 weeks of our season to get here to watch our star go out on 1st play
That's fantasy football
Yep.

In-game injuries in the playoffs. The downfall of many a monster team
The extra nad squeeze is this couldn't have started off any better if he had stayed healthy.

Strangely I find myself pulling for the colts here even though they’re our main rival. BUT as my playoff opponent has JJ, I really don’t want Minnesota to need to throw. 😕
This is my only real hope, since I have Cousins on the team where Taylor just went AWOL.

Fully do not expect it to make up for it, as opponent has Jefferson. :-|

Colts special team a with a nice kickoff return to start the game and a blocked punt/TD. Defense forced fumble followed by Offensive going quickly down field for the score.
Great start …except for the JT injury.

yeah I’ll be on a big delay bc I synced up my feed with radio I have to stop reading the thread lol

this Vikings quarters D is so soft in the middle

all day gonna be easy for Matty & his WRs

The only reason I’m even watching football after Taylor’s injury is the 31 points I got from Christian McCaffrey. Yes, I have them both. I pretty much blew my entire ward on running backs at the auction.

Users who are viewing this thread