What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Every Simpsons Ever Marathon (1 Viewer)

That's not a knife. Now that's a knife.

No its not. That's a spoon.

I see youve played knifey spooney before.

Now step over to the abdominator and I will shout slogans at you. Push! Harder! Go past the max! Reach over the top! Master your ###!

Mr. Plow: There is a 10,000 bill in it for you.

Plow King: What President is on it?

Mr. Plow: Um.. All of them, they are having a party.

Pitchman: We've come up with a killer promotion for Powersauce bars. Picture this. You...

Rainier Wolfcastle: I love it.

Will it really be every episode? Unedited?

Wasn't there some bits or episodes that have since been edited or blacked out from reruns?
I vaguely remember the episode of the Simpsons that aired against the final Cosby Show, back when the two went head-to-head and The Simpson's ratings forced NBC to cancel Cosby. Show ended with Bart and Homer watching the Cosby Show on TV. Bart said something like, "If I had my own show, I'd run his into the ground."

I don't believe I ever saw that clip again, it wasn't on any rerun I'd ever seen.
http://www.platypuscomix.net/bored/tvguidesimpsons6.html

Will it really be every episode? Unedited?

Wasn't there some bits or episodes that have since been edited or blacked out from reruns?
I vaguely remember the episode of the Simpsons that aired against the final Cosby Show, back when the two went head-to-head and The Simpson's ratings forced NBC to cancel Cosby. Show ended with Bart and Homer watching the Cosby Show on TV. Bart said something like, "If I had my own show, I'd run his into the ground."I don't believe I ever saw that clip again, it wasn't on any rerun I'd ever seen.
http://www.platypuscomix.net/bored/tvguidesimpsons6.html
It's interesting reading they way that it's worded in the link above, namely:

Quality, schmality! If I had a TV show, I'd run that sucker into the ground!
It sounds like he's saying he'd run The Simpsons show into ground, which some may argue they already have, not the Cosby show. However this was probably taken as the later by some and therefore the reason it was never been seen since. Or pehaps it was never intended to be part of the show proper like: The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special – In 3-D! On Ice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone knows Seasons 3-8 are pure gold, and most of us can find some obvious classics in Seasons 9 and 10 too (The carny episode, the Max Power episode, sanitation commissioner, etc.) The pickings get a little slimmer after that. For DVR purposes I went through the episode list and found some I liked after Season 10:

Behind the Laughter

Trilogy of Error

HOMR (crayon in the brain episode- just as good as the best ones from the heyday of the show)

Half-Decent Proposal

Milhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Don't Fear the Roofer

See Homer Run

24 Minutes

Gone Maggie Gone

The Squirt and the Whale

Angry Dad

A Totally Fun Thing Bart Will Never Do Again

If anyone else wants to peruse the back 60% or so of the catalog I could go for some more recommendations.

Everyone knows Seasons 3-8 are pure gold, and most of us can find some obvious classics in Seasons 9 and 10 too (The carny episode, the Max Power episode, sanitation commissioner, etc.) The pickings get a little slimmer after that. For DVR purposes I went through the episode list and found some I liked after Season 10:

Behind the Laughter

Trilogy of Error

HOMR (crayon in the brain episode- just as good as the best ones from the heyday of the show)

Half-Decent Proposal

Don't Fear the Roofer

See Homer Run

24 Minutes

Gone Maggie Gone

The Squirt and the Whale

Angry Dad

If anyone else wants to peruse the back 60% or so of the catalog I could go for some more recommendations.
often when I'm asked if I want an extended warranty on something by my wife I respond with-

Moe: Eh, that's pretty dumb. But, uh...[taps once more]

Homer [back to normal]: Extended warranty? How can I lose?

Moe: Perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Behind the Laughter

Trilogy of Error

Half-Decent Proposal

Don't Fear the Roofer

See Homer Run

24 Minutes

Gone Maggie Gone

The Squirt and the Whale

Angry Dad

often when I'm asked if I want an extended warranty on something by my wife I respond with-

Moe: Eh, that's pretty dumb. But, uh...[taps once more]

Homer [back to normal]: Extended warranty? How can I lose?

Moe: Perfect.
Doctor: Mr. Simpson, this procedure could drastically increase your brain power, or it could possibly kill you.

Homer: Hmmm... Increase my killing power, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread