What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Every Simpsons Ever Marathon (3 Viewers)

Who controls the British crown?

Who keeps the metric system down?

Weeeee doooooo! Weeee doooooo!

Who keeps Altantis off the maps?

Who keeps the Martians under wraps?

Weeeee doooooo! Weeeee dooooo!

Captain McAllister: "Yarr, it's not his fault he's a sissy. Someone's been coddling him."

Marge: "Don't look at me! I wanted to eat him!"

Captain McAllister: "Eh, sorry, it's usually the mother. Eh, you know I run a small academy for lobsters like this one. We stress tough love, daily chores, and the like."

Marge: "No! We're not sending the lobster away to some snobby boarding school."

Captain McAllister: "Yarr, I understand. It's hard to let go. Tell me this then, do you have any spare change?"

Rev. Lovejoy: Am I boring you, Bart?

Bart: Well, to be honest, yeah.

Rev. Lovejoy: Hey, I'm doing the best with the material I have.

Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected out of the restaurant.

Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.

Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, remember that you are under oath.

Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.

Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?

Marge: [crying] We... went... fishing.

Lionel Hutz: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had ALL he could eat?

Parker: Troy! Mac Parker. Ever hear of... Planet of the Apes?

Troy: Uh... the movie or the planet?

Parker: The brand-new multi-million dollar musical. And you are starring... as the human.

Troy: It's the part I was born to play, baby!

Burns: This anonymous band of slack-jawed troglodytes just cost me the election. Yet if I were to have them killed, *I* would be the one to go to jail! That's democracy for you.

Captain McAllister: "Yarr, it's not his fault he's a sissy. Someone's been coddling him."

Captain McAllister: "Eh, sorry, it's usually the mother. Eh, you know I run a small academy for lobsters like this one. We stress tough love, daily chores, and the like."

Captain McAllister: "Yarr, I understand. It's hard to let go. Tell me this then, do you have any spare change?"
Hey, you don't have to take that from no punk-### crab!

Put the midget on the stool!

At Duff Gardens (again):

Homer: Mmmmm, Gummi Beers. [eats one] Hey, Barney, I think you've
had enough.

Barney: [lying on a bench under one of the beer taps] Are you crazy?
We still haven't tried Raspberry Duff, Lady Duff, Tartar
Control Duff, ohhh.
[passes out]

Homer: Hey, you're Daryl Strawberry..

Strawberry: Yep.

Homer: You play right field.

Strawberry: Yep.

Homer: I play right field.

Strawberry: :shrug:

Homer: Are you better than me?

Strawberry: Well, I never met you, but, yep.

Might be my favorite memory of a long and extremely enjoyable college career:

I went in to my Greek mythology class one day and there was graffiti on the desk. Pretty common. Someone drew a heart and wrote "I love Ralph" in the middle. Someone else came along and wrote "Wiggum" next to Ralph and right outside the heart. I thought that was funny so I had a laugh and wrote a Ralph quote next to it. A favorite at the time was probably "My cat's breath smells like cat food!". I giggled and went about ignoring a lecture on Apollo or Xena or something. A week or so goes by and I end up at the same desk. Right under my Ralph quote there is another Ralph quote in girly handwriting. I thought that was hilarious so I come up with another one and wrote it under hers. Probably something like "Me fail English? That's unpossible" A couple days later I make sure to sit at the same desk (T, R class). No quote. Then the next session I go back and there it is. Same handwriting. She must have a once a week class there. I fire back. Probably another favorite like "I can't believe I ever went out with you" This went on the rest of the semester. I started thinking up my next one all week. I made sure I got to class extra early to get the same desk. Then, the last day of the semester I get to our desk and there is a bunch of writing on it. Something like: "I have no idea who you are and I know we will probably never meet, but I want you to know this has been the highlight of my year. Thank you."

I don't remember anything from college quite as fondly as that anonymous relationship. I thought about stalking the desk and figuring out who she was, or scribbling my number on there, but it was just perfect as it was and I'll never forget it.

Will it really be every episode? Unedited?

Wasn't there some bits or episodes that have since been edited or blacked out from reruns?

And how is education supposed to make me smarter? Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?

That's because you were drunk.

And how.

Lisa, if the bible has taught us anything ... and it hasn't ... it's that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot-oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such-and-such.

Last edited by a moderator:
McGarnagle: Now tell them what you saw Billy.

Billy: But I'm so scared McGarnagle.

McGarnagle: You've gotta do this one for me Billy, McGarnagle.

Billy: Okay for you McGarnagle.

Chief: [later] Well McGarnagle, Billy is dead! They slit his throat from ear to ear.

McGarnagle: Hey I'm trying to eat lunch here!

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5TwOkuQCeE

McGarnagle: Now tell them what you saw Billy.

Billy: But I'm so scared McGarnagle.

McGarnagle: You've gotta do this one for me Billy, McGarnagle.

Billy: Okay for you McGarnagle.

Chief: [later] Well McGarnagle, Billy is dead! They slit his throat from ear to ear.

McGarnagle: Hey I'm trying to eat lunch here!

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5TwOkuQCeE
An error occurredYou have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Lisa, if the bible has taught us anything ... and it hasn't ... it's that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot-oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such-and-such.
Reverend Lovejoy: [holding up a Bible] Have you ever read this thing? Everything's a sin. Technically we're not allowed to go to the bathroom.
Wait a minute, this sounds like rock and or roll.
Marge, remember when we used to make out to this hymn?

Homer at the Bat is my all-time favorite, followed closely by You Only Live Twice, but one of the most quotable is King-Size Homer:

• Hey, fatty! I've got a movie for you! 'A Fridge Too Far'!
  • I just tripled my productivity!
  • I don't want to look like a weirdo. I'll just go with the muumuu.
  • I heard your dad went into a restaraunt and ate everything in the restaraunt and they had to close the restaraunt!
  • The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm ... now.
  • Hey! Where's my Tab?
  • Oh, stupid bird! I never should have put you in charge!
Other, random quotes:
  • Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Back up a bit now. When are the pancakes coming in the mail?
  • I bent my wookie.
  • Now, my story begins in 19-dickety-two. We had to say "dickety" 'cause that Kaiser had stolen our word "twenty."
  • Batman's a scientist!
  • Pray for Mojo.
  • Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?
  • Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
  • Disco Stu doesn't advertise.
  • Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
  • Everything's coming up Milhouse!
  • BYOBB.
  • I am so smart. S-M-R-T.
  • You’ll release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with bees in their mouths, and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?
  • You can flash-fry a buffalo in forty seconds. Forty seconds? But I want it now!
  • And you got the stink lines, and everything.
  • Grease me up, woman!

I must admit to only having ever seen about a half a dozen full Simpsons episodes.

I also cut a couple tiers out of the cable package without realizing FXX was part of them (never even considered that FX and FXX were on different tiers), and FXX already had a fantastic syndication lineup.

I assume with the huge money FXX just paid, there's no place to legally stream Simpsons episodes is there?

I must admit to only having ever seen about a half a dozen full Simpsons episodes.

I also cut a couple tiers out of the cable package without realizing FXX was part of them (never even considered that FX and FXX were on different tiers), and FXX already had a fantastic syndication lineup.

I assume with the huge money FXX just paid, there's no place to legally stream Simpsons episodes is there?
You should re-add FXX and get the DVR ready. Also, stock up on weed.

Correct- there's no place to legally stream most Simpsons episodes, although I think after this marathon airs FXX is gonna have an app for all subscribers called "Simpsons World" that will have every episode plus bonus features. Until now there's only been reruns (which have mostly been from the last few seasons for a while, probably to protect the value of this release), DVDs, and occasional releases of streaming packages (Xmas themes, first couple seasons, etc).

"But Duff Man, you said if I slept with you I wouldn't have to touch the drunk!"

"Duff Man... says a lot of things! Oh, yeah!"

Who were the ringers Burns brought in to play on the power plant softball team?

BONUS: What jobs were they given at the plant?

SUPER BONUS: What were the respective statuses of the ringers right before the first pitch of the championship game?

Mattingly
Sax - in bottomless pit?
Boggs - thinks he's a chicken
Strawberry
Clemens
Griffey - Head too big
Scoscia - cornered by Ms. Krabappel
Bonds?
Ozzie Smith?

Homer at the Bat is my all-time favorite, followed closely by You Only Live Twice, but one of the most quotable is King-Size Homer:

• Hey, fatty! I've got a movie for you! 'A Fridge Too Far'!
  • I just tripled my productivity!
  • I don't want to look like a weirdo. I'll just go with the muumuu.
  • I heard your dad went into a restaraunt and ate everything in the restaraunt and they had to close the restaraunt!
  • The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm ... now.
  • Hey! Where's my Tab?
  • Oh, stupid bird! I never should have put you in charge!
Other, random quotes:
  • Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Back up a bit now. When are the pancakes coming in the mail?
  • I bent my wookie.
  • Now, my story begins in 19-dickety-two. We had to say "dickety" 'cause that Kaiser had stolen our word "twenty."
  • Batman's a scientist!
  • Pray for Mojo.
  • Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?
  • Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
  • Disco Stu doesn't advertise.
  • Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
  • Everything's coming up Milhouse!
  • BYOBB.
  • I am so smart. S-M-R-T.
  • You’ll release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with bees in their mouths, and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?
  • You can flash-fry a buffalo in forty seconds. Forty seconds? But I want it now!
  • And you got the stink lines, and everything.
  • Grease me up, woman!
I uset to say "Look closer Lenny" all the time :-)

Lenny: Hey, Homer! What ya do? Get a haircut or something?

(Homer is a giant and covered in gold)

Homer: Look closer Lenny!

Lenny: Oh I see it, you're the biggest man in the world now. And you're covered in gold!

Homer: 14 carat gold!

Mattingly - side burns

Sax - arrested for every unsolved crime in ny

Boggs - barney knocked him out

Strawberry - played

Clemens- thinks he's a chicken

Griffey- gigantism

Scoscia- radiation poisoning

Bonds?

Ozzie Smith? - the unknown box

Mattingly - side burns

Strawberry - played

Griffey- gigantism

Bonds?

Canseco, busy helping rescue items from a burning house.

Mattingly - side burns

Strawberry - played

Griffey- gigantism

Bonds?

Well done, team!

I was trying to remember what triggered the bar fight between Barney and Wade Boggs. Were they ranking British royalty?

Mattingly - side burns

Strawberry - played

Griffey- gigantism

Bonds?

Well done, team!

I was trying to remember what triggered the bar fight between Barney and Wade Boggs. Were they ranking British royalty?
British PMs. Some posters referenced it earlier in the thread.

Mattingly - side burns

Strawberry - played

Griffey- gigantism

Bonds?

Canseco

Users who are viewing this thread