What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (7 Viewers)

What's the rockets Suns line?
HOU-7
Eesh. Harden was awful last night which I don't expect again. But it is the second of a road double. I'd take the suns with the points as the rockets win by 4 or 5
OKARE you going to take them?
Don't have a sports $ account. Would probably take the over and ignore the points. I don't like minus 7 at all, and I see everything optimistically for this team.

Anybody have a freaking read on this St. Mary's/San Diego game? I want to bet it since it's the last TV game of the night but I can't get any kind of read on it. I might just have my kid pick.

Welp, North Carolina is completely inept on offense and Gonzaga is going to lose straight up as 21 pt favorites. Not a good ending to today for me

Anybody have a freaking read on this St. Mary's/San Diego game? I want to bet it since it's the last TV game of the night but I can't get any kind of read on it. I might just have my kid pick.
I took San Diego. Tough to just walk into a tourney off two byes and blow a team out who had their biggest win of the year last night.Also pissed I didn't go with Duke and at the Leafs for assuring a terrible day on the ice. Six day win streak :bye:

Last edited by a moderator:
They have televisions dedicated to displaying workout tips/gym rules and I saw one today that discouraged “gazing” at other members. If I ever get kicked out for anything this rule will be the reason why.

That Motorola I bought was a piece of garbage. Went into the Sprint store today and bought the brand new Kyocera Torque.

Love it so far. :thumbup:

I just downloaded iHeartRadio, mainly so I can listen to Fox Sports Radio. My local affiliate recently nuked FSR in favor or the new (and hideous) CBS Sports radio network. :rolleyes: My question: if I have an unlimited data plan - which I do - it's totally cool to go to sleep with FSR playing next to me on the phone all night, correct? By "cool" I mean I won't be incurring any charges for streaming that several hours per day, right?

Yes, San Diego is the play here, I think. No doubt in my mind that St. Mary's/Gonzaga III will decide the WCC on Monday night, but I can't see them covering by 15. San Diego is playing with nothing to lose, and all St. Mary's has to do is win. Knowing they have to have a good showing vs the Zags to get to the Dance, it would make sense for them to only exert enough effort to come out with a W tonight. They can probably keep San Diego at arm's length without expending too much energy. 8-12, sure. 16+, very doubtful.

Good Luck!

That Motorola I bought was a piece of garbage. Went into the Sprint store today and bought the brand new Kyocera Torque. Love it so far. :thumbup: I just downloaded iHeartRadio, mainly so I can listen to Fox Sports Radio. My local affiliate recently nuked FSR in favor or the new (and hideous) CBS Sports radio network. :rolleyes: My question: if I have an unlimited data plan - which I do - it's totally cool to go to sleep with FSR playing next to me on the phone all night, correct? By "cool" I mean I won't be incurring any charges for streaming that several hours per day, right?
No issues but unlimited never means unlimited truly. They will govern your usage if you get to a certain point in data usage but you're in no danger of paying too much and they should warn you before they throttle it back.I fall asleep to Fox Sports too and 98.5 in Boston ditched Fox for CBS which has Ferrel and Amy Lawrence - two of the hardest to hear voices there are.

Thanks JB.

Yes, 98.5 is the station I was listening to FSR on. I find JT the Brick to be a huge jackass, but it's so easy to get under his skin on Twitter by calling him out on stupid things he says. He direct messaged me one day to call me a punk. :lmao:

I mainly like FSR for Ben Maller on the weekends. He's a funny cat.

OY! Backdoored by Loyola-Marymount!!!

Consecutive covers by Wisconsin-Green Bay, Rider and James Madison had me one win away from digging all the way out of an afternoon hole that I'd dug...

Fight Toreros! Fight Toreros!

Show them we’ve got clout

All the teams that come to beat us

Try and try but can’t defeat us

First we size them up

Then we knock them out

Fight Toreros! Fight Toreros! On to victory!

We live by our reputation

We’re the greatest in the nation

Toreros of USD.

Fight, fight, fight!

We fear no opposition

Fight, fight, fight!

With all the spirit and tradition

And we’ve got the team that will always reign supreme

That will always reign supreme

Fight Toreros! Fight Toreros! On to victory!

We live by our reputation

We’re the greatest in the nation

Toreros of USD.

Fight Toreros! Fight Toreros! Show them we’ve got clout All the teams that come to beat us Try and try but can’t defeat us First we size them up Then we knock them out Fight Toreros! Fight Toreros! On to victory! We live by our reputation We’re the greatest in the nation Toreros of USD. Fight, fight, fight! We fear no opposition Fight, fight, fight! With all the spirit and tradition And we’ve got the team that will always reign supreme That will always reign supreme Fight Toreros! Fight Toreros! On to victory! We live by our reputation We’re the greatest in the nation Toreros of USD.
:banned:

Fight Toreros! Fight Toreros! Show them we’ve got clout All the teams that come to beat us Try and try but can’t defeat us First we size them up Then we knock them out Fight Toreros! Fight Toreros! On to victory! We live by our reputation We’re the greatest in the nation Toreros of USD. Fight, fight, fight! We fear no opposition Fight, fight, fight! With all the spirit and tradition And we’ve got the team that will always reign supreme That will always reign supreme Fight Toreros! Fight Toreros! On to victory! We live by our reputation We’re the greatest in the nation Toreros of USD.
I'm reversing my bet.

I'm reversing my bet.
:lmao: :lmao: :finger: :lmao: :lmao:

Looked at cars all day, what a mess. Everything decent is $10k and has 100k miles on it.

So I'm either going to buy a 2006 Acura RSX with 80k miles for $10.5k (good deal) or I'm going to lease something. I can get a new Civic for $2k down and $190 a month (36 months/$8800). I'm really thinking of leasing something. Am I crazy? Other car will be paid off next year FWIW, or I could take the difference in my settlement claim and pay that loan down some (think I owe around $7k on it). Thoughts? As someone said cars are not an investment, leasing seems like a good idea if you find the right deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
'got_nugs said:
'Abraham said:
'derek245583 said:
'Abraham said:
What's the rockets Suns line?
HOU-7
Eesh. Harden was awful last night which I don't expect again. But it is the second of a road double. I'd take the suns with the points as the rockets win by 4 or 5
I know this is a true shocker, but I am on the OVER in this game.
What the....how in the world did this end up hitting? I turned it off at 96-101 with .26 left....15 points in 26 seconds?! Just how I planned it.

Looked at cars all day, what a mess. Everything decent is $10k and has 100k miles on it. So I'm either going to buy a 2006 Acura RSX with 80k miles for $10.5k (good deal) or I'm going to lease something. I can get a new Civic for $2k down and $190 a month (36 months/$8800). I'm really thinking of leasing something. Am I crazy? Other car will be paid off next year FWIW, or I could take the difference in my settlement claim and pay that loan down some (think I owe around $7k on it). Thoughts? As someone said cars are not an investment, leasing seems like a good idea if you find the right deal.
I'm an Acura guy, so I vote for that. :thumbup:

Anteaters, wait.
Heartbreaking, the streak is gonna end. :cry:
DON'T YOU GIVE UP ON ME!!!!!
Yeah what he said. GO ANTEATERS
Oh my
They got it done tonight. Down 22 in the first half and 19 at the half and they win by 3. Love these unknown guys I've only watched once but follow on the computer like I exchanged bodily fluids with them. :banned: :pickle: Eat'em up Anteaters, Eat'em up!!!!!

'Guster said:
Decided to go with a SuperChalk parlay... All teams at -500 or biggerBet $50.00 to Win $211.24UofArizona-700Bucknell-600CalPolySlo-550SMississippi-600AlbanyNY-700Montana-900BallSt-600Louisville-700Cincinnati-950Niagara-800UtahSt-800NewMexicoSt-500
Not to be that guy, but needed OT and some late rally's to hit this, but still went 12-12 :excited:

'Guster said:
Decided to go with a SuperChalk parlay... All teams at -500 or biggerBet $50.00 to Win $211.24UofArizona-700Bucknell-600CalPolySlo-550SMississippi-600AlbanyNY-700Montana-900BallSt-600Louisville-700Cincinnati-950Niagara-800UtahSt-800NewMexicoSt-500
Not to be that guy, but needed OT and some late rally's to hit this, but still went 12-12 :excited:
F'n awesome :thumbup:

'Guster said:
F'n awesome :thumbup:

Gaels -9 to find a middle? They outscored San Diego 21-11 the last 10 minutes or so of that first half.
I did at 9.5 for 1 unit, have 2 invested the other way.
I did nothing because if San Diego covers I'll finish up a few bucks for the day despite going 0-4 in pucks. I do think St Mary's should go on a run here and win, but they have started pretty slow in the 2nd half.

Good Morning, wagerers!

HIGH NOON: Big South Conference Championship: #5 Liberty v #1 Charleston Southern -7.5

Big South teams don't play much defense. Most of them don't play much offense...but C-S does. Ranked 32nd in the nation w/ 74ppg, and with a high-flying duo of Arlen Harper and Saah Nimley. This was supposed to be Allan Chaney and High Point's opportunity to punch their ticket, but Liberty upset their way through High Point and Gardner-Webb to get to the Final. Well, the Flames flame out today. C-S -7.5.

Good Luck!

NASCAR Kobalt Tools 400 at 2:15 central:

McMurray to back with engine change. Menard o McMurray at -150 at 5d. Very hard to pass, especially for a C-class driver. Menard 7th at this race a year ago, excels at this track type.

Users who are viewing this thread