What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Foo Fighters are the greatest rock and roll band of all time (1 Viewer)

Wish there was something closer in September. :wall:
Im hoping theyre gonna be adding more US dates, since there are no cities listed form from July 10 - Aug 7. They never take a month off during a tour, so Im thinking that the US will get a bunch of dates in that span.

It was, according to their FB page the other day, but an email from Live Nation said it is marimba. And then another one said it is ROPE. Way to keep it all straight, ticketmaster and Live Nation. :lol:

Wasting under the venue password worked for floor seats in Pgh. They're still posting on their FB page its LIMO, not one person has said LIMO works.

Wasting under the venue password worked for floor seats in Pgh. They're still posting on their FB page its LIMO, not one person has said LIMO works.
LIMO worked for St. Paul tickets (I didn't buy any, but I was able to locate tickets).

And here they are. They will be coming to my town can't wait. Now just have to get the pre sale code so I can buy them tomorrow.

Special guests for the October dates will be Cage The Elephant and Mariachi el Bronx.

10/9 Denver – Pepsi Center

10/11 SLC – Maverik Center

10/13 LA – The Forum

10/16 Phoenix – US Airways Center

10/17 San Diego – Viejas Arena

10/19 Oakland – Oracle Arena

10/20 Sacramento – Power Balance Pavillion

10/25 Vancouver – Rogers Arena

10/27 Calgary – Scotiabank Saddledome

10/28 Edmonton – Rexall Place

11/14 Newark – Prudential Cente

Last edited by a moderator:
So going to buy tickets tomorrow to see they guys. It will be for my wife and I. Should I go general admission on the floor or reserved in the seats.

How is the crowd at a foo concert? Iv'e done Metallica on the floor before about 10 years ago. I can't imagine Foo Fighters being in more crazy then that.

So going to buy tickets tomorrow to see they guys. It will be for my wife and I. Should I go general admission on the floor or reserved in the seats. How is the crowd at a foo concert? Iv'e done Metallica on the floor before about 10 years ago. I can't imagine Foo Fighters being in more crazy then that.
I saw them at the Forum in LA 3 years ago. I generally prefer seats but had general admission floor for this show and it was fine as far as the crowd. They had a long runway that extended most of the floor with a little stage on the end, where they came out and preformed a few songs. I stood closer to that most of the show and there was plenty of room. Even when they played on the stage 5 feet from me I didn't feel crushed by people.

Yeah man, get Gen Admission tickets. The last 2 times I saw them I got seats and wished I had gone GA.

Yeah man, get Gen Admission tickets. The last 2 times I saw them I got seats and wished I had gone GA.
Was the crowd wilding out on the floor pretty hard or was it a little tamer than you might expect? Rise Against is opening for the two shows I'm going to and expecting the crowd to go nuts for both Rise and Foo.

Was the crowd wilding out on the floor pretty hard or was it a little tamer than you might expect? Rise Against is opening for the two shows I'm going to and expecting the crowd to go nuts for both Rise and Foo.
A few spots here and there got a bit rowdy, but for the most part it was pretty tame. You can always move back a bit it if starts gettin crazy.

Floor tickets purchased I can't wait for Rocktober. Foo Fighters are the number one band I want to see right now.

Some kickass young kids covering

Thanks, guys - I was a little nervous about posting that here, but couldn't resist being the proud papa. To be honest, I was more nervous than emotional when he played that live - like his mom, my son is a bit of a perfectionist and he practiced so long and hard that I really wanted him to play a performance he would be satisfied with. Now that it's over, I can sit back and enjoy it and know that my kid is soooo much cooler than I was in seventh grade, when my musical ability was limited to lip-synching and air guitaring to Foreigner's "Jukebox Hero" in my bedroom. Come to think of it, that's still pretty much my musical ability.

His choice, believe me. As much as he loves music, he hates being the center of attention. He is happy just sitting in his room and playing guitar with no one else hearing it. So he was super-nervous about playing in front of other people and was happy to get the hell offstage as soon as he was done.

I hear that. My guitar playing fool is 20 and- while he plays out with a couple of bands- I still have to lure him out of his room with treats to play at home. :D

Foo Fighters

Hi MA. Heard you were looking for a Rock Show announcement ? Ok!

11/16 – Boston @TD Garden

With Social Distortion & The Joy Formidable

PRE-SALE starts Wednesday, July 13th @ 10am local time. check back here for password and ticket links !

:excited:

Foo FightersHi MA. Heard you were looking for a Rock Show announcement ? Ok!11/16 – Boston @TD GardenWith Social Distortion & The Joy FormidablePRE-SALE starts Wednesday, July 13th @ 10am local time. check back here for password and ticket links ! :excited:
Help a n00b out with the presale logistics...do we go to ticketmaster? Do I need a secret password (e.g. ROCK)? Is this something I should try logging into well before 10am, or do they not even allow you to get into queue until then?

Foo FightersHi MA. Heard you were looking for a Rock Show announcement ? Ok!11/16 – Boston @TD GardenWith Social Distortion & The Joy FormidablePRE-SALE starts Wednesday, July 13th @ 10am local time. check back here for password and ticket links ! :excited:
Where's this from? Didn't see it on FB

Where's this from? Didn't see it on FB
Ahhhhh effffffff. Been waiting for a Boston show for some time and I'll most likely be moved to Florida by 11/16.Here is to a Boca Show!

Anyone doing presale this morning? I'm in Baltimore - closest show is Philly on a Thursday night. I am so not excited about schlepping home from Philly at 2 a.m. but my son is such a huge fan that I really want to take him. I keep waiting for them to announce a DC show, but maybe that's not going to happen. Will probably log on for the sale at 10 and see if I can get really great seats. If so, I'll get them but if not, maybe I'll hold out for DC.

Anyone doing presale this morning? I'm in Baltimore - closest show is Philly on a Thursday night. I am so not excited about schlepping home from Philly at 2 a.m. but my son is such a huge fan that I really want to take him. I keep waiting for them to announce a DC show, but maybe that's not going to happen. Will probably log on for the sale at 10 and see if I can get really great seats. If so, I'll get them but if not, maybe I'll hold out for DC.
Yep... shooting for ga/floor seats. :headbang:

Debating between going for ga/floor, or something in the 100s, close to the stage. I am old and don't really want to deal with the floor necessarily, but I'm sure my 13-year-old would love it. Tell me this - if we get there late since we're coming from Baltimore, would we end up stuck all the way at the back if we go for floor seats?

Do we know the presale PW yet?

Users who are viewing this thread