What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W11 - Dallas V Washington (1 Viewer)

HEY! LOOK AT MIKE JENKINS RUNNING BESIDE THAT GUY AND NOT MAKING AN EFFORT TO TACKLE HIM!!!!!

#### Dallas.

What the hell? That wasn't a touchback at all.
The ball was dead but Cartwright had to be a hero. Idiot.
What are you talking about? the ball was dead when Cartwright touched it.
Not if the ball moves backwards behind the line of where it was originally touched by the kicking team. It's a pretty simple rule and was called correctly.
Cartwright had possession and was down. He then let go of the ball as he rolled into the endzone. It didnt magically become live at that point. He had alrady downed it.
I don't like the rule, but it was ruled correctly.Aren't you the guy that said he has been a season ticket holder for the past 9 years?? Why aren't you at the game??

Not if the ball moves backwards behind the line of where it was originally touched by the kicking team. It's a pretty simple rule and was called correctly.
Cartwright had possession and was down. He then let go of the ball as he rolled into the endzone. It didnt magically become live at that point. He had alrady downed it.
I don't like the rule, but it was ruled correctly.Aren't you the guy that said he has been a season ticket holder for the past 9 years?? Why aren't you at the game??
Past eight years and still have em. Started a new law firm this fall and have a two year old daughter so I sold em all before the season. My thinking was we were in rebuilding and I have a whole lot on my plate. Really regret it now but still have them for next year.

This game is somewhat ugly to watch.

Dallas looks like a team that is just not quite in synch, and Washington looks like a team that isn't quite good enough to take advantage of it. My gut says Dallas pulls it out late.

Past eight years and still have em. Started a new law firm this fall and have a two year old daughter so I sold em all before the season. My thinking was we were in rebuilding and I have a whole lot on my plate. Really regret it now but still have them for next year.
ahh..boo to that. Would have been a great game to be at tonight. Your daughter should be old enough to take next year though....except maybe for the Philly games.

Grounding again!!!
One bs touchback equals two free groundings.
Or one dumb fan who doesn't know the rule.
Simmer down, nancy, no need to get nasty. Unless you were talking about yourself and then carry on.
Then quit spouting off about something you know nothing about. You are wrong..ask around. Even Thayman knows it was the right call.
Are you wrong about the grounding calls?You quit yammering about that and I will forget the bs touchback (as long as the Redskins win). Deal?

Grounding again!!!
Simmer down, nancy, no need to get nasty. Unless you were talking about yourself and then carry on.
Then quit spouting off about something you know nothing about. You are wrong..ask around. Even Thayman knows it was the right call.
It was the right call, I think the rule is stupid, but it's all about the ball going backwards after it is touched or somesuch. If Campbell(?) hadn't kicked the ball it would have been down at the 1 or 2 yard line.

ahh..boo to that. Would have been a great game to be at tonight. Your daughter should be old enough to take next year though....except maybe for the Philly games.
Huge boo. She is tough. She can take a D cell to the noggin.

Grounding again!!!
Are you wrong about the grounding calls?You quit yammering about that and I will forget the bs touchback (as long as the Redskins win). Deal?
At least with the grounding there is judgement involved. Your touchback whining is not a judgement call.

Grounding again!!!
At least with the grounding there is judgement involved. Your touchback whining is not a judgement call.
Right. Your whining is justified. Got it.

:thumbup:So long as you didn't sell your tickets to a Steelers fan a few weeks ago all is forgiven. :bag:

Grounding again!!!
Let's just ignore each other....how about that.

:bag:So long as you didn't sell your tickets to a Steelers fan a few weeks ago all is forgiven. :D
:thumbup:

Grounding again!!!
Let's just ignore each other....how about that.
No.

Users who are viewing this thread