What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (5 Viewers)

I was also reminded how the hot stripper in Vegas wouldn't take any money from me for giving me a lap dance. A stripper. Wouldn't take money. :mellow:

I am going to dip my toe back into sports betting. Nothing big, just a few hundred to get started.

If anyone has a referral code for any site other than the foreign site, please send me a PM.

EDIT: Got a referral. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Bogart said:
I am going to dip my toe back into sports betting. Nothing big, just a few hundred to get started. If anyone has a referral code for any site other than the foreign site, please send me a PM.
I think I need your email address to send referral link

'Bogart said:
I am going to dip my toe back into sports betting. Nothing big, just a few hundred to get started. If anyone has a referral code for any site other than the foreign site, please send me a PM.
8-1 against the spread today - not bets, in a pool:kicksrock:

Mom (walking past TV): "Well Eli, I guess you are really getting your ### whipped today."

Me (not even looking up from laptop): "He is winning 14-7."

Mom: "I thought he was playing Washington."

Me: "That QB won too."

Mom: :confused:

I'm going to start posting these here, mainly just for me.

Mom (as we pass the New Beginnings International Church): "I wonder if that church is white, black ... or spanish. I have never seen anyone come out of there so that I can tell."

#BogartMom

Alright that's it.

One of my ultra-liberal friends on FB just made an Obama pin from her dog. That's right, everyone. Her dog supports Obama.

I cannot wait until this election is over. It's worse than March Madness.

Oh yea, here's the photographic evidence, in case Tanner wants to make a feline version.

refs just making sht up as they go along this season is a nice twist to our regularly scheduled nfl programming
:confused: :confused: :confused:
"fumble" on PIT that should have been an incompletion
not to mention the missed, blatant, clipeta: and the PI that set up the Giants tdeta2: and the blow to the head of a defenseless receiver that gave the giants a 1st down on 3rd in the red zone
BRING BACK THE REPLACEMENT REFS!

Wait, worse than march madness? March madness is bad in your world?
Yes.Feb to April is sports hell.I've tried my hardest to get into basketball and it just bores me.I even tried to get in touch with my roots and started watching hockey. That lasted like one week. It's almost as bad as basketball.ETA: At this point in life I'm getting desperate. I might take a whack at this futbol thing my Dominican students say is the greatest sport since synchronized group sex.

refs just making sht up as they go along this season is a nice twist to our regularly scheduled nfl programming
:confused: :confused: :confused:
"fumble" on PIT that should have been an incompletion
not to mention the missed, blatant, clipeta: and the PI that set up the Giants tdeta2: and the blow to the head of a defenseless receiver that gave the giants a 1st down on 3rd in the red zone
BRING BACK THE REPLACEMENT REFS!
let's just go no refs and all plays reviewed in the booth

Bidding war. Fabricated or otherwise.

Blazing Five

Dolphins at Colts (+2.5)

Buccaneers (+1.5) at Raiders

Vikings at Seahawks (-4)

Steelers (+3.5) at Giants

Cowboys (+4) at Falcons
:coffee:
4-0I hedged on Atlanta tonight but already made some nice loot. HERD on fire.
I just got home from dinner with the wife (Cosjbos: we went to City Grill - outSTANDING. That Kung Pow Calimari (sp?) is to die for) and put some money on Atlanta -3 for second half. Cowherd has been incredible this year. I know he gets a lot of crap for his radio bits, but jesus christ, he is absolutely killing the NFL and that is not easy to do.Teased, parlayed, SU....I paid my mortgage the last 2 months off this guy.

Yes.Feb to April is sports hell.I've tried my hardest to get into basketball and it just bores me.I even tried to get in touch with my roots and started watching hockey. That lasted like one week. It's almost as bad as basketball.ETA: At this point in life I'm getting desperate. I might take a whack at this futbol thing my Dominican students say is the greatest sport since synchronized group sex.
You should be banned.

You should be banned.
Not a fan of synchronized group sex?

Mr. YRS seems pretty coolish. I bet we'd get along pretty well.

Tony Romo the QB is my least favorite QB in the NFL. As a Cowboys fan, he is hideous to root for. He's talented and has the numbers of course, but put this guy in the clutch and he is horrendous. Time and time again. There's a reason he didn't play major college football. There's a reason he's not on the PGA. He can't handle success. Has no idea what to do when he's faced with it. He's out of excuses. He's a failure when it matters most. Time after time after time. I can't root for him anymore. Betting on him is agonizing. I want to punch him in the rectum.

Users who are viewing this thread