What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (5 Viewers)

My useless POS BiL is getting married in Vegas today by Elvis. When we got married, the inlaws insisted on BiL being best man with a spiel of "he's your only brother blah blah" and he didn't even invite us. Nice. I hope they continue to make each other miserable for years to come.
call the hotelarrange to have a very small breakfast sent from room service to him, REALLY ####### early in the morning tomorrow. Tell them he's an early riser.Then have them right on the note "Thanks for making us part of your special day, richard."

My useless POS BiL is getting married in Vegas today by Elvis. When we got married, the inlaws insisted on BiL being best man with a spiel of "he's your only brother blah blah" and he didn't even invite us. Nice. I hope they continue to make each other miserable for years to come.
call the hotelarrange to have a very small breakfast sent from room service to him, REALLY ####### early in the morning tomorrow. Tell them he's an early riser.Then have them right on the note "Thanks for making us part of your special day, richard."
That would require money, energy and effort...neither of which I'll spare on them. Maybe they'll name their next dog after me.

After Igor, 16 towns are still in a state of emergency with roads in and out of the towns having washed away.

Beyond Trouty, the community of Bonaventure remains completely cut off.

Lisa Bailey, who lives in nearby Dunfield, said Bonaventure residents are driving as far as a washed-out section of road.

They leave their keys in their cars and walk across the gap. On the other side of the washout, residents of Trouty have also left cars — with keys in the ignition — so people can pick up a vehicle and keep driving.

Pretty proud of how things happen here. I'm not sure there's another part of the country where this would happen and I certainly haven't heard of anything like it in the US.
unfairfirst of all, because of the exchange rate hurricanes are like 76% as bad up there as they are here

second, your population density is like 2.6 person (2 english speaking one french) every 5 square miles. No one is even going to see those cars with the keys in them unless someone has trained a beaver to drive

third of all, you are all accustomed to living with no running water and pooping in the woods, so huricanes are not really any different than daily life
Actually given the exchange rate, our version of the hurricane is 115%...since it was American to begin with! You guys share all the good stuff! :thumbup: In thanks, I give you my BiL and his new wife! Keep them! Please!

That would require money, energy and effort...neither of which I'll spare on them. Maybe they'll name their next dog after me.
good points all around!

My 5 yr old just says to the 2 yr old drama queen, "SHERRI! Stop SQUEALING! NOBODY thinks it's cool. :rolleyes"

Love that kid. :thumbdown:

After Igor, 16 towns are still in a state of emergency with roads in and out of the towns having washed away.

Lisa Bailey, who lives in nearby Dunfield, said Bonaventure residents are driving as far as a washed-out section of road.

They leave their keys in their cars and walk across the gap. On the other side of the washout, residents of Trouty have also left cars — with keys in the ignition — so people can pick up a vehicle and keep driving.

Pretty proud of how things happen here. I'm not sure there's another part of the country where this would happen and I certainly haven't heard of anything like it in the US.
unfairfirst of all, because of the exchange rate hurricanes are like 76% as bad up there as they are here

second, your population density is like 2.6 person (2 english speaking one french) every 5 square miles. No one is even going to see those cars with the keys in them unless someone has trained a beaver to drive

third of all, you are all accustomed to living with no running water and pooping in the woods, so huricanes are not really any different than daily life
Actually given the exchange rate, our version of the hurricane is 115%...since it was American to begin with! You guys share all the good stuff! :bag: In thanks, I give you my BiL and his new wife! Keep them! Please!
I work with a Russian dude named Igor. :unsure:

that is all.

While not exactly the same thing. In the Deadstick thread where he was stranded in his home in ND (two years ago?), I am pretty sure he left his 4-wheeler in a random guys garage to keep it out of the rain when he was trying to make it into town.

People are dumb.

One of my employees made a big deal yesterday about how it was difficult for him to make it in to work on time when we pushed the shift start time forward because there were less buses running at that time of the morning. Today he called in and said that he couldn't make it to work today because he was in a car accident...

People are dumb. One of my employees made a big deal yesterday about how it was difficult for him to make it in to work on time when we pushed the shift start time forward because there were less buses running at that time of the morning. Today he called in and said that he couldn't make it to work today because he was in a car accident...
It's obvious that your Draconian requirements regarding shirt start time forced him to buy a car last night, and wouldn't you know it, an accident on the first day of ownership!!

Bear's fans are complete douchebags. Went to the game last night was amazed at the number of #######s and d-bags. Not sure I'll go to another game there, unless the tickets are free and on the 50-yard line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bear's fans are complete douchebags. Went to the game last night was amazed at the number of #######s and d-bags. Not sure I'll go to another game there, unless the tickets are free and on the 50-yard line.
So you're saying that Wrigley is a D-bag? :thanks:

First time at an NFL game?

Drunk Bear's fans at the actual game are complete douchebags. Went to the game last night was amazed at the number of #######s and d-bags. Not sure I'll go to another game there, unless the tickets are free and on the 50-yard line.
Fixed

McJose said:

How is Dildo?
Wet.

I think I'm getting ####### sick again. I hardly ever got sick for a long time, but these past couple of months have been beating me down. I haven't really changed my diet, I normally eat pretty healthily, and I get pretty regular exercise. This is just freaking driving me nuts. Being sedintary and feeling worthless is my least favorite thing.

In Seattle Thursday. Interviews go from 9:15 to 3:30 with 8 different people. I just got done with a single 45 minute phone interview with someone else here in Denver and my throat is scratchy. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive.

In Seattle Thursday. Interviews go from 9:15 to 3:30 with 8 different people. I just got done with a single 45 minute phone interview with someone else here in Denver and my throat is scratchy. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive.
Good luck sir.

You should rock a bow tie to the in person interview.

Screw them. They sound horrible.

I'm told that I should not wear a suit. Going sports coat sans tie.

No, no no....you want to make an impression, borrow one of SLB's cat shirts.

No, no no....you want to make an impression, borrow one of SLB's cat shirts.
You mocking the shirt?

Would love to hear some stories of douchiness from the Bears game.

And I don't think douchey behavior is proprietary to Bears' fans. Or Eagles fans. I've seen PLENTY of dildonic behavior from Oregon Duck fans over the years. Drives me nuts. Anytime I see fans from the other school before, during or after the game, I try to be friendly and hospitable. My buddies that went down to Knoxville came back saying they'd root for the Vols against Florida and beyond. They previously had no favorite school in the SEC. They do now thanks in part to fans who were kind and affable (they had one fan hand them free beers as they walked to the stadium).

But almost every home game I've ever attended, I witness sophomoric and embarrassing behavior by Duck fans to fans of the other team. Two years ago, Stanford came up to play us. I was waiting in line in the bathroom and there was one Stanford fan in line. Nice guy, engaging with everyone in line, talking football, saying how awesome the stadium was, etc. Out of the blue, this drunk 20 something dude said "Why don't you run home to your boyfriend, **G". Well, this was not well received by the rest of us, including a rather large black man who turned angrily toward the drunk moron and told him to leave. Now. He did.

I've got countless examples of this. It's got to be beer + testosterone + low IQ. Or just young dudes getting caught up in the moment? I dunno. I just think it's ridiculous and try to counteract it by being nice to fans that travel for games. I'd like them to leave saying "Man, Oregon fans are class acts."

:kicksrock: The guy is always miserable.
Who, me?
You do kind of walk around with a short fuse....i'm just saying.
Genetics imoETA: You guys really did get close at Mellyhole, didn't you?

:lmao: The guy is always miserable.
Who, me?
I think he was talking about me. :popcorn:

:lmao: The guy is always miserable.

Who, me?

I think he was talking about me. :goodposting:

Naw..you are a joy. Shuke is the pain in the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread