What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (10 Viewers)

Remind me to kill my son when I get home. The little turd keeps changing my ringtones when I nap to girlish sounding tones. My friend just called me and it sounded like the freaking ice cream truck was coming down the block. I was initially excited about some ice cream, then realized it was my phone. I'm going to kill him twice. Once for changing the tone and once for making the think the ice cream man was coming.

What do you call a woman that works 2.5 days a week and then makes plans to go out with her friends almost every Saturday?
*** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***");document.close();
Yeah, but she's kinda hot, so....you know. Have fun parenting!

Can't wait to fire up the grill tonight. Got some chicken thighs that's been marinading overnight in some beer, sugar, peanut butter, soy, miso, ginger and garlic. Not sure what the hell to expect this to taste like, but I think it's going to be quite good.

Can't wait to fire up the grill tonight. Got some chicken thighs that's been marinading overnight in some beer, sugar, peanut butter, soy, miso, ginger and garlic. Not sure what the hell to expect this to taste like, but I think it's going to be quite good.
I asked Mr. krista4, our resident gourmet chef, and he said, "Oh. That sounds good." Think you've given him an idea.We're in the planning stage of an 11-course meal he's going to cook for several of our friends on May 22. In addition to importing lardo from Italy, he is sourcing wild boar to make a ragu to be used with homemade tagliatelle. Only problem is we can only find someone to give us a whole wild boar, which we're told will be about 200 lbs of meat.So if anyone's looking for wild boar meat, I'm your man.

I asked Mr. krista4, our resident gourmet chef, and he said, "Oh. That sounds good." Think you've given him an idea.We're in the planning stage of an 11-course meal he's going to cook for several of our friends on May 22. In addition to importing lardo from Italy, he is sourcing wild boar to make a ragu to be used with homemade tagliatelle. Only problem is we can only find someone to give us a whole wild boar, which we're told will be about 200 lbs of meat.So if anyone's looking for wild boar meat, I'm your man.
Ohhhh, I like boar. I wouldn't know how the hell to cook it, but I order it up anytime I see it on the menu.

Ohhhh, I like boar. I wouldn't know how the hell to cook it, but I order it up anytime I see it on the menu.
I've only had it once (in Italy) but it was incredible. I'm going non-vegetarian for a night just for this dinner. :)

Remind me to kill my son when I get home. The little turd keeps changing my ringtones when I nap to girlish sounding tones. My friend just called me and it sounded like the freaking ice cream truck was coming down the block. I was initially excited about some ice cream, then realized it was my phone. I'm going to kill him twice. Once for changing the tone and once for making the think the ice cream man was coming.
:shrug:

oh holy hell :popcorn:

The guy mixing margaritas at my house makes them much stronger than the people at the restaurants. Remind me to punch him once this room stops spinning.

Chicken turned out to be really good. Not overpowering at all, which I was fearful of with the peanut butter. But it was really tasty. Also grilled some corn on the cob. Summer ain't here yet as it was misty and cool out, but man...was great to get the fire to the food.

Krista, glad you're still alive!

General Malaise said:
Storms are much worse this morning. Another tornado watch until 1 p.m. :(
I would welcome a tornado right now.
:thumbup: Bad day, GBSLB?
I left here to have a smoke yesterday and started talking to my neighbor. I told her husband Dre that we were going to move last weekend and I thought she heard us talking about that. She didn't and just found out and was giving me hell about it. They are good friends of ours and we hate to move. Well, one thing led to another and the four of us ended up getting pretty wasted.I think I need some Skyy. :thumbup:

General Malaise said:
Storms are much worse this morning. Another tornado watch until 1 p.m. :(
I would welcome a tornado right now.
:thumbup: Bad day, GBSLB?
I left here to have a smoke yesterday and started talking to my neighbor. I told her husband Dre that we were going to move last weekend and I thought she heard us talking about that. She didn't and just found out and was giving me hell about it. They are good friends of ours and we hate to move. Well, one thing led to another and the four of us ended up getting pretty wasted.I think I need some Skyy. :(
Ahhhh, so it's a typical Saturday. :thumbup:

My boys just informed me they just ate the rest of the ice cream sandwiches.

This is what I'm talking about. Mrs. SLB should know better than to leave me alone with these guys.

My mother might have given the most awkward toast in the history of mankind last night, in front of my boss, coworkers and friends. It was....hell, I don't even know how to describe. It was to speeches what Elaine Benes was to dancing. I'm pretty sure the best way to sum it up will be to post the pictures of my sister's reaction, captured by her best friend who was watching her while my mom went on and on....I would have welcomed a tornado.

My mother might have given the most awkward toast in the history of mankind last night, in front of my boss, coworkers and friends. It was....hell, I don't even know how to describe. It was to speeches what Elaine Benes was to dancing. I'm pretty sure the best way to sum it up will be to post the pictures of my sister's reaction, captured by her best friend who was watching her while my mom went on and on....I would have welcomed a tornado.
Please try.That Skyy and OJ yesterday led to about 5 of them that led to about 10 whiskeys. My stomach hurts so bad right now.

Mrs. SLB is at the Indigo Girls concert with some friends. I told her I wanted to go but she thought I was joking. I don't particularly care for the IG's. I just wanted to see a bunch of chicks make out.

My youngest is watching Caillou right now. WTH is he bald? Cal? He's watching Ready Made Meals. :P

Please try.That Skyy and OJ yesterday led to about 5 of them that led to about 10 whiskeys. My stomach hurts so bad right now.

Mrs. SLB is at the Indigo Girls concert with some friends. I told her I wanted to go but she thought I was joking. I don't particularly care for the IG's. I just wanted to see a bunch of chicks make out.

My youngest is watching Caillou right now. WTH is he bald? Cal? He's watching Ready Made Meals. :(
Are you exercising your nose and sinuses properly today? Oh yeah and wait a few mths before a full scale vomit that may or may not have acid/pieces go through the nose. Hurts/stings like a mother.

My youngest is watching Caillou right now. WTH is he bald? Cal? He's watching Ready Made Meals. :(
You married a lesbian?

Are you exercising your nose and sinuses properly today? Oh yeah and wait a few mths before a full scale vomit that may or may not have acid/pieces go through the nose. Hurts/stings like a mother.
Not today. I took a Pepcid & Pepto and still no dice. I'm drinking a 7up now. I can't remember the last time I got sick from drinking.
You married a lesbian?
She doesn't feel like a lesbian.

I thought we cleared that up.
Oh yeah. My bad.
Thanks for keeping my thread on point, fellas. :goodposting:
Sorry. My policy is not to join any FB groups unless it is shtick worthy. Like "I love being black!"
:goodposting: :goodposting: :lmao: I fat fingered my way to friend PETA, confusing the hell out of my friends for a few minutes. I deleted it as soon as I could, then went out and ate a Bald Eagle.
:lmao:

Tomorrow I will represent my ex's derelict step brother in court, defending him against a protection from abuse order. I am doing this pro bono and giving him a ride to court because he doesn't have a car. On a scale of one to infinity, how big of a sucker am I?

I've started growing my moustache. My plan is to not shave for like a week, which only makes me look dirty, not at all cool like Kurt Warner. I have spots on my face that just won't grow hair, giving my beard a sweet "splotchy" look. I'm not sure why there are designated 'No Grow" circles on my face and neck, but their are. I also can't tell you what a carburetor is or does, which makes me think to two are related.

Anyhow, I'll grow out the beard for a week, then shave it all, save for the moustache, which I have to tote around for 10 days, thanks to the Blazers pooping the bed in game 3 last week. My co-worker made the bet with me and because he's afraid the 'stache' won't show up on my pale face, purchased for me the "Just For Men" moustache darkener....for black guys. I'm going to have Lando Calrisians's Moustache on Casper the Ghost's face.

Neat.

Tomorrow I will represent my ex's derelict step brother in court, defending him against a protection from abuse order. I am doing this pro bono and giving him a ride to court because he doesn't have a car. On a scale of one to infinity, how big of a sucker am I?
Sucker? I don't know about a sucker. I mean, it sounds like a crappy thing to have to do tomorrow, but I think that makes you a pretty cool guy to step up and help a person you probably don't owe a 'bless you' to after a sneeze. I think stuff like this makes karma work in your favor for later....like maybe your ex will have a hot friend who hears about this and will want you to help her shave her bikini line or something?

Users who are viewing this thread