What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (4 Viewers)

The boar was outstanding. Also tried escargot for the first time, so I guess I can cross that of the non-existent list that I have.
True escargot right out of the shell or American steak house escargot where it's already out of the shell and swimming in garlic butter?
The second one.
The second one is tolerable. The first is awful.
Anything swimming in garlic butter is good. Ordered Escargot in France once thinking I'd get the American steak house version. Got some pretty looking shells and a tiny little fork. I ate them but did not enjoy the experience.

St. Louis Bob said:
I just got a second shot in my spine. C2 this time with a follow up on Monday for possibly more drastic measures.Leaving for the Daniel Tosh show in about an hour. I must be nuts.
Let me know if this is worth going to. He's coming to NOLA on Friday, and there are still tickets left.
Pretty good. Of course the last time I saw a stand up show was during the Clinton administration.
thx
I just noticed on the ticket that it was an all ages show which is odd. There were more than a dozen jokes that would get you IP banned here.Maybe that explains all of the young, hot tail. :blackdot:Kangaroos can't jump backwards.

The boar was outstanding. Also tried escargot for the first time, so I guess I can cross that of the non-existent list that I have.
True escargot right out of the shell or American steak house escargot where it's already out of the shell and swimming in garlic butter?
The second one.
The second one is tolerable. The first is awful.
Anything swimming in garlic butter is good. Ordered Escargot in France once thinking I'd get the American steak house version. Got some pretty looking shells and a tiny little fork. I ate them but did not enjoy the experience.
I made sure they were drenched with the stuff before I hate them. Also liked how they were served boiling hot so you pretty much had to just swallow them and not actually taste anything other than piping hot garlic butter.

Anyone in here use a CRM that they really like? Am researching them and trying to find a relatively inexpensive one for our patients. I don't need bells and whistles, I just need to be able to store contact information and set reminders for follow up calls, etc.

I have no idea what spedini is.
I put my recipe for chicken Spedini in there. :mellow: Here is a simple beef recipe.

My cousin's wife is 100% Diego and makes some old world recipe that also has boiled egg, bacon, celery and about 10 other ingredients.
:excited:
Diego, Deigo, whatever.
:lmao: Dago

I had to do a double take, "Wait, did he mean Messican or Eyetalian?"
I prefer to say my ethnic slurs.

So I've got this student this year that is "interesting". He's autistic but it is very, very mild. Most people probably wouldn't pick up on it. He's a great kid and sharp as a tack. He's actually one of my favorite kids this year. But he has this habit of asking rather strange questions that I have no idea what to do with. Just a few minutes ago the bell rang and everybody was leaving to go to lunch. He comes up to my desk.Kid: You're always drinking these drinks that I don't know anything about.(he's referring to the store-brand or off brand diet soda or energy drinks that I buy...Diet Riot or Red Rain or whatever. I'm cheap)Me: Um...I guess.Kid: I mean I've never heard of Diet Freshe' or Max Velocity.Me: Oh, well I like to expand my horizons when it comes to beverages. I'm a Man of the World I guess.Kid: :tinfoilhat: (long pause) Can I say something and not get in trouble?Me: Uh...sure.Kid: You're kinda weird sometimes. :goodposting: :yes: :lmao:
:lmao: Thank God. I need a new Connor thread.
:lmao:what ever happened to that kid??

So I've got this student this year that is "interesting". He's autistic but it is very, very mild. Most people probably wouldn't pick up on it. He's a great kid and sharp as a tack. He's actually one of my favorite kids this year. But he has this habit of asking rather strange questions that I have no idea what to do with. Just a few minutes ago the bell rang and everybody was leaving to go to lunch. He comes up to my desk.Kid: You're always drinking these drinks that I don't know anything about.(he's referring to the store-brand or off brand diet soda or energy drinks that I buy...Diet Riot or Red Rain or whatever. I'm cheap)Me: Um...I guess.Kid: I mean I've never heard of Diet Freshe' or Max Velocity.Me: Oh, well I like to expand my horizons when it comes to beverages. I'm a Man of the World I guess.Kid: :rolleyes: (long pause) Can I say something and not get in trouble?Me: Uh...sure.Kid: You're kinda weird sometimes. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:thumbup: Thank God. I need a new Connor thread.
:lmao:what ever happened to that kid??
Graduated and moved on to high school.

I was helping my 2nd grader with his homework last night and he asked me about the following question:"Which words go together:CakePresentsMonkeysCandles"I told him that would be a pretty good party for a 7 y.o., so circle them all.
:goodposting: My 2nd grader went to a birthday party a few weeks ago. There was a monkey in attendance.
We talking an actual monkey here or a hot Asian milf/nanny?

After the Rams game last week I ent to my neighbor Dre's house and we were toking on a number and enjoying a beverage when the new neighbor came out with his older (20 something) son and greeted Dre by saying "hey, #####, what's going on!" I'll never, ever get used to that.

After the Rams game last week I ent to my neighbor Dre's house and we were toking on a number and enjoying a beverage when the new neighbor came out with his older (20 something) son and greeted Dre by saying "hey, #####, what's going on!" I'll never, ever get used to that.
Is that ##### a word that begins with n?

shut it down, or whoever you might be these days, are you going to this? Looks amazing. If you are going, and you have not seen them before (or even if you have), do not, under any circumstances, even think about missing Monotonix.

I've seen drunk GM, I've seen happy GM, I've seen incoherent GM, and naturally, passed out GM. I don't think I've ever spoken to irate, inconsolably pissed off GM... until now after that phone call. He's a little tipsy and after taking the requisite $14 cab ride to Tipsy's place where Tipsy was supposed to be, there was no Tipsy and no reservation for a Malaise on the books as there was apparently also supposed to be. Fun drunk just turned into Godzilla drunk and I'm not sure New Orleans has recovered enough from Katrina to survive this night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Near the end of school today, one of my students asked me if I had heard about the accident on some road this past weekend. I had vaguely heard about it, but it didn't really jar my memory. I asked her about it, if anyone had been killed. She said that yes, her godmother was killed. She and a coworker were walking for exercise. Tears filled her eyes, and she glanced away.

Near the end of school today, one of my students asked me if I had heard about the accident on some road this past weekend. I had vaguely heard about it, but it didn't really jar my memory. I asked her about it, if anyone had been killed. She said that yes, her godmother was killed. She and a coworker were walking for exercise. Tears filled her eyes, and she glanced away.
Postette?

Postette?
I'm not trying to be a posty. I was just musing. Students sharing their hurt abruptly comes out of nowhere. One minute we're flipping through a book about the Elizabethan Age, making cracks about the tights and cod pieces guys wore, wondering how creepy it would be to go out with someone like that, and the next minute she's revealing her grief. I'd like to sit in a circle around a campfire singing Kumbaya and trying to heal all their pain. But it's never as slick as a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread