What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (1 Viewer)

They've invented Old Bay vodka. Can't wait to have my first Bloody Mary made with this stuff.
It's here. Will be available in Maryland and DC stores in early April.
Jesus, people mix their PB&J but can't mix their own bloody Mary's?
I mix my own Bloody Marys, which include Old Bay on the rim and in the drink. But now the Old Bay is going to be built right into the vodka. It will be liking mixing a PB&J, where the PB is the Smucker's pre-mixed PB&J.

So, I mentioned that I teach eigth grade sex ed class. Did I discuss the "lock-in" we just had a couple of weeks ago? Twice a year, we have an overnight, where we do activities and fun stuff, for team building and for them to blow off some steam.

One of the things we did at our overnight was to take a trip to the local CVS/Pharmacy, and have the kids purchase assorted birth control products. The theory is that the kids need to be able to feel conformtable buying condoms and other health-related products. We even make it fun for them and give them little "scavenger hunt" activities (having to ask the pharmacist what to do if their girlfriend is allergic to latex, etc.). For extra credit, they had to try and purchase "plan B."

So anyway, while I'm in the CVS, I buy some silly string. I then waited in ambush, and attacked a group of kids when they came out. Ha ha, all in good fun, right?

Of course, one of the girls gets all uptight about it (I forgot I'm dealing with 13 year olds). When we get back to the car, she's like "oh, I'm going to get you back. When you least expect it, I'm going to get you back."

I was like "lol, ha ha," but part of me what kind of like :mellow: :( :( :unsure:

Anyway, it's been a few weeks, and I forgot about it. Until this morning. Spring break, so wife and I were extra lazy and hang out in bed while the kids were downstairs watching TV. She had to use my car yesterday to take our kids plus some friends hiking (yes, I drive the minivan). So this morning she says, "jason, why did I find a pregnancy test box under the passenger seet of the van????"

Me: "what???" :loco: :loco:

And she was like, "yeah, I found an empty pregnancy test box in the car. WTF?" And I was like, "Babe, I have NO idea what you are talking about." It got kind-of strange. Then it hit me, JFC, that little fcker. Wife finally accepted that it was probably left there by one of the kids in our pharmacy run. But jesus, it was wierd for a second.

Anyway: Bravo, 13-year-old ######## f^cker. You win.

Effing kids. They are effing insane.
Tooooooooo looooooong./ Tre Cutler
But this was worth reading
So glad I'm not alone with this line of thinking.
What the hell is wrong with you guys?I get how my wife dealing with racism might be a bit heavy for a few of you, but how about just skipping over the post. What's with all the sh@tty comments?

"Hey CC, be more succinct and funnier when talking about how your wife broke down after months of racism."

:mellow:

Run, don't walk, to MoP's Swedish Fish thread.
The nipsey cartoon is awesome.
Could be an early contender for Thread Of The Year.
:goodposting: So much awesome in there. Every time he opens his mouth it just gets worse/better.
Just read my new sig. I can't remember a tandem of posts by someone "clarifying" their position that dug the original hole deeper than the second one does here. :lol:

What the hell is wrong with you guys?I get how my wife dealing with racism might be a bit heavy for a few of you, but how about just skipping over the post. What's with all the sh@tty comments? "Hey CC, be more succinct and funnier when talking about how your wife broke down after months of racism." :mellow:
tl;dr

So, I mentioned that I teach eigth grade sex ed class. Did I discuss the "lock-in" we just had a couple of weeks ago? Twice a year, we have an overnight, where we do activities and fun stuff, for team building and for them to blow off some steam.One of the things we did at our overnight was to take a trip to the local CVS/Pharmacy, and have the kids purchase assorted birth control products. The theory is that the kids need to be able to feel conformtable buying condoms and other health-related products. We even make it fun for them and give them little "scavenger hunt" activities (having to ask the pharmacist what to do if their girlfriend is allergic to latex, etc.). For extra credit, they had to try and purchase "plan B."
What do they do with all of the supplies afterwards?
We have the kids give a presentation about what they bought. Kid: "I was supposed to find something to help with premature ejaculation [snickers from the crowd]. "I asked the pharmacist and he pointed me to these Trojans that 'extend lovemaking' [snickers]. He said that means that they put numbing stuff on the condoms [giggles]"Kid: I had to look for extra big condoms because my boyfriend [guffaw] is so big [giggle]. I got these trojan magnums. When you take it out, though, it is about the same size as regular; it looks like a ripoff. (kid puts her whole fist in regular-size condom). I don't think my boyfriend [giggle] is that big.Mostly, though, they take them out and unpack them and blow up the condoms into balloons. Last year some kids pooled their money togther and bought one of those finger-vibrators. I teach with a butch-lesbian, and I think she ended up stealing it and taking it home to use on her wife.edited: not "finder vibrators" but rather "finger vibrators"

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I mentioned that I teach eigth grade sex ed class. Did I discuss the "lock-in" we just had a couple of weeks ago? Twice a year, we have an overnight, where we do activities and fun stuff, for team building and for them to blow off some steam.One of the things we did at our overnight was to take a trip to the local CVS/Pharmacy, and have the kids purchase assorted birth control products. The theory is that the kids need to be able to feel conformtable buying condoms and other health-related products. We even make it fun for them and give them little "scavenger hunt" activities (having to ask the pharmacist what to do if their girlfriend is allergic to latex, etc.). For extra credit, they had to try and purchase "plan B."
We have the kids give a presentation about what they bought. Kid: "I was supposed to find something to help with premature ejaculation [snickers from the crowd]. "I asked the pharmacist and he pointed me to these Trojans that 'extend lovemaking' [snickers]. He said that means that they put numbing stuff on the condoms [giggles]"Kid: I had to look for extra big condoms because my boyfriend [guffaw] is so big [giggle]. I got these trojan magnums. When you take it out, though, it is about the same size as regular; it looks like a ripoff. (kid puts her whole fist in regular-size condom). I don't think my boyfriend [giggle] is that big.Mostly, though, they take them out and unpack them and blow up the condoms into balloons. Last year some kids pooled their money togther and bought one of those finder-vibrators. I teach with a butch-lesbian, and I think she ended up stealing it and taking it home to use on her wife.
Best. Class. Ever.Where the heck do you live where this type of education is encouraged? France?? The future???

We have the kids give a presentation about what they bought. Kid: "I was supposed to find something to help with premature ejaculation [snickers from the crowd]. "I asked the pharmacist and he pointed me to these Trojans that 'extend lovemaking' [snickers]. He said that means that they put numbing stuff on the condoms [giggles]"Kid: I had to look for extra big condoms because my boyfriend [guffaw] is so big [giggle]. I got these trojan magnums. When you take it out, though, it is about the same size as regular; it looks like a ripoff. (kid puts her whole fist in regular-size condom). I don't think my boyfriend [giggle] is that big.Mostly, though, they take them out and unpack them and blow up the condoms into balloons. Last year some kids pooled their money togther and bought one of those finder-vibrators. I teach with a butch-lesbian, and I think she ended up stealing it and taking it home to use on her wife.
Best. Class. Ever.Where the heck do you live where this type of education is encouraged? France?? The future???
:lmao: I know, right?I live in ultra-liberal land and I don't think even our Unitarian church does this. I should hook them up with Sweet J so he can make some Sweet Jesus consulting bucks.

:goodposting:Do they actually buy the Plan B pills? Those things are expensive, or so I've heard. :unsure:

Last year some kids pooled their money togther and bought one of those finder-vibrators. I teach with a butch-lesbian, and I think she ended up stealing it and taking it home to use on her wife.
WAIT A MINUTE. Please tell me this is what I think it is - ...a vibrator with a heat seeking GPS poontang locator.

Last year some kids pooled their money togther and bought one of those finder-vibrators. I teach with a butch-lesbian, and I think she ended up stealing it and taking it home to use on her wife.
WAIT A MINUTE. Please tell me this is what I think it is - ...a vibrator with a heat seeking GPS poontang locator.
LOL. I meant "finger vibrator."Gotta run to a basketball game. I have to tear myself away from MOP's thread.

:goodposting:Do they actually buy the Plan B pills? Those things are expensive, or so I've heard. :unsure:
Was thinking the same thing :lmao:

So, I mentioned that I teach eigth grade sex ed class. Did I discuss the "lock-in" we just had a couple of weeks ago? Twice a year, we have an overnight, where we do activities and fun stuff, for team building and for them to blow off some steam.

One of the things we did at our overnight was to take a trip to the local CVS/Pharmacy, and have the kids purchase assorted birth control products. The theory is that the kids need to be able to feel conformtable buying condoms and other health-related products. We even make it fun for them and give them little "scavenger hunt" activities (having to ask the pharmacist what to do if their girlfriend is allergic to latex, etc.). For extra credit, they had to try and purchase "plan B."

So anyway, while I'm in the CVS, I buy some silly string. I then waited in ambush, and attacked a group of kids when they came out. Ha ha, all in good fun, right?

Of course, one of the girls gets all uptight about it (I forgot I'm dealing with 13 year olds). When we get back to the car, she's like "oh, I'm going to get you back. When you least expect it, I'm going to get you back."

I was like "lol, ha ha," but part of me what kind of like :mellow: :( :( :unsure:

Anyway, it's been a few weeks, and I forgot about it. Until this morning. Spring break, so wife and I were extra lazy and hang out in bed while the kids were downstairs watching TV. She had to use my car yesterday to take our kids plus some friends hiking (yes, I drive the minivan). So this morning she says, "jason, why did I find a pregnancy test box under the passenger seet of the van????"

And she was like, "yeah, I found an empty pregnancy test box in the car. WTF?" And I was like, "Babe, I have NO idea what you are talking about." It got kind-of strange. Then it hit me, JFC, that little fcker. Wife finally accepted that it was probably left there by one of the kids in our pharmacy run. But jesus, it was wierd for a second.

Yep. Read this one and laughed. :hifive:

What the hell is wrong with you guys?I get how my wife dealing with racism might be a bit heavy for a few of you, but how about just skipping over the post. What's with all the sh@tty comments?

"Hey CC, be more succinct and funnier when talking about how your wife broke down after months of racism."

It's hard to know what the subject matter is WHEN YOU DON'T READ IT. Well, I read like the first line and gave up.

LOL. I meant "finger vibrator."Gotta run to a basketball game. I have to tear myself away from MOP's thread.
My dream is ruined. :(

It's hard to know what the subject matter is WHEN YOU DON'T READ IT. Well, I read like the first line and gave up.
I know, needs more car chases.

What the hell is wrong with you guys?

I get how my wife dealing with racism might be a bit heavy for a few of you, but how about just skipping over the post. What's with all the sh@tty comments?

BTW -
*Wife was upset because her little psycho students were making a ton of racist remarks, including arguing that there's a difference between a n#gg#r and a black person. After arguing with them (mistake #1 in my opinion) she wigged out and began yelling, telling them that their comments was making her feel unsafe as she is a brown person, not a white person, and their ignorance and comments scares the bejeesus out of her at times. She was not exactly scared, but after so many months of this nonsense she lost her sh@t. So yea, she needed that beer. :(
The kids probably saw that Chris Rock routine, and it's funny as hell, but I could not imagine repeating it to my teacher. How old are these monsters?
I wish it was that silly. Trust me, Mrs. CC is not a racially sensitive person; hell she might be the most patient person I know (she did marry me, after all). A little background. When we first moved to the area she got a good job at a decent middle school. But within a year NYS went bankrupt (thanks Wall Street, you slimy mofos) and education got slashed and since she was the low lady on the totem pole, her position was axed and she got laid off. She's a very good teacher with oodles of experience, so she quickly found another gig in the area. The problem is that gig is at an alternative high school. And I don't mean the cool alternative schools, like Bronx Science, no, I mean the dumping ground of socially-challenged kids in a poverty stricken, drug-infested, very redneck area. The police bust someone at least once a week on campus, 9 out of 10 times on possession. She's dealt with morphine overdoses on field trips. It's pretty crazy. The kids aren't violent (thank goodness), but they are messed up and very ignorant. It's a sad thing. She does her best to be as compassionate as possible, but after months of repeated terrible comments, she lost it.

The light at the end of the tunnel is it looks like someone is retiring soon at her old school, so by contract they have to rehire her. I'm praying it happens, for her mental health. Don't get me wrong, she's held up well, but the stress is beginning to get to her after three years of this.
Your wife is a hero. If I were her, and a teacher, I don't think I would have last two months much less three years.
No, you're the hero for reading all of that.
I can see how the first line(s) would throw you off. :mellow: Whatever. You, Frosty and FG were d!cks. I can be a d!ck sometimes too. It happens. Let the water run under the bridge and let's move on.

I get how my wife dealing with racism might be a bit heavy for a few of you, but how about just skipping over the post. What's with all the sh@tty comments?

BTW -
*Wife was upset because her little psycho students were making a ton of racist remarks, including arguing that there's a difference between a n#gg#r and a black person. After arguing with them (mistake #1 in my opinion) she wigged out and began yelling, telling them that their comments was making her feel unsafe as she is a brown person, not a white person, and their ignorance and comments scares the bejeesus out of her at times. She was not exactly scared, but after so many months of this nonsense she lost her sh@t. So yea, she needed that beer. :(
The kids probably saw that Chris Rock routine, and it's funny as hell, but I could not imagine repeating it to my teacher. How old are these monsters?
I wish it was that silly. Trust me, Mrs. CC is not a racially sensitive person; hell she might be the most patient person I know (she did marry me, after all). A little background. When we first moved to the area she got a good job at a decent middle school. But within a year NYS went bankrupt (thanks Wall Street, you slimy mofos) and education got slashed and since she was the low lady on the totem pole, her position was axed and she got laid off. She's a very good teacher with oodles of experience, so she quickly found another gig in the area. The problem is that gig is at an alternative high school. And I don't mean the cool alternative schools, like Bronx Science, no, I mean the dumping ground of socially-challenged kids in a poverty stricken, drug-infested, very redneck area. The police bust someone at least once a week on campus, 9 out of 10 times on possession. She's dealt with morphine overdoses on field trips. It's pretty crazy. The kids aren't violent (thank goodness), but they are messed up and very ignorant. It's a sad thing. She does her best to be as compassionate as possible, but after months of repeated terrible comments, she lost it.

The light at the end of the tunnel is it looks like someone is retiring soon at her old school, so by contract they have to rehire her. I'm praying it happens, for her mental health. Don't get me wrong, she's held up well, but the stress is beginning to get to her after three years of this.
Your wife is a hero. If I were her, and a teacher, I don't think I would have last two months much less three years.
I can see how the first line(s) would throw you off. :mellow: Whatever. You, Frosty and FG were d!cks. I can be a d!ck sometimes too. It happens. Let the water run under the bridge and let's move on.
Could be anything after that from funny story/mix up to all out race war. :shrug: Ok I read it. So after working at this school where kids really need a lot of help she's leaving for an easier job? Is that it?

;)

BTW -

tl;dr

joke of the day

A 90-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results.

The doctor says, "Larry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"

Larry replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I'm done, poof! The light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Larry's wife. "Bonnie," he says, "Larry is doing fine! But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof, the light goes off?"

"Oh sweet Jesus", exclaims Bonnie. "He's peeing in the refrigerator again!"

I thought yours was worth reading too. Settle down, Beavis.

BTW -

What the #### you talking about? I didn't say **** about you, I was defending Sweet J's awesome story.

Lots of :lmao: :lmao: on this page. I thought the swedish fish thread was an old bump, it hit 8 pages in one day??
I'm just not getting the love for that thread. :shrug:Then again, I like timdrafts, so my judgment is questionable at best.And congrats, Mrs. Frosty!

I have an opportunity to do a temporary lucrative assignment in Houston (not with my company). Would delay Nicaragua move for a couple of months but not long (the move date was a "target" anyway). I'm kind of fascinated with Houston due to the Mexican food but I think I'd probably hate the city. Thoughts? How close would I be to Albert Oaks?

I have an opportunity to do a temporary lucrative assignment in Houston (not with my company). Would delay Nicaragua move for a couple of months but not long (the move date was a "target" anyway). I'm kind of fascinated with Houston due to the Mexican food but I think I'd probably hate the city. Thoughts? How close would I be to Albert Oaks?
This is perfect, though. Show up, take in the best it has to offer, and leave it like a jilted lover.

Users who are viewing this thread