What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (4 Viewers)

I'm about to start a fire in the bedroom fireplace in a minute.
Bow chicka wow wow.
:thumbup: e-mail I got earlier
Just got Cal from school, he is throwing up too. I would like to go to the gym tonight around 615 if I could. I really need to go, it has been almost 2 weeks. Dylan is down for a nap and Cal is on the couch watching TV.Let me know if I can go.I can make it up when I get home from the gym tonight! :lmao:
Good stuff here. :lmao:

AngryWife and I going in for a "deposit" and egg retrieval on Monday. Think I'm going with the same "real estate agent Carmen Luvana shows her dad's friend a new house with sexy results" video that worked with the first kid. I'm kinda superstitious that way.An added bonus is that no matter how much of a jerk I am tomorrow, she pretty much has to have sex with me to clean out the pipes in preparation for the procedure.
GLGB
:shrug:El Floppolinho2 is now the size of a blueberry and sprouting limbs after 8,000 IUIs. Heard the heartbeat and saw the tadpole today :heart:
Since we're all sharing.I get to find out if FDAS 2.0v is a boy or girl in less than three weeks!
well since we're all sharing... I got snipped over 6 months ago and as of last week I still had "a couple" of swimmers in teh juice. As the nurse told me, I must have some "powerful stuff".maybe I should have let one of my guys get his zygote on.

AngryWife and I going in for a "deposit" and egg retrieval on Monday. Think I'm going with the same "real estate agent Carmen Luvana shows her dad's friend a new house with sexy results" video that worked with the first kid. I'm kinda superstitious that way.An added bonus is that no matter how much of a jerk I am tomorrow, she pretty much has to have sex with me to clean out the pipes in preparation for the procedure.
GLGB
:shrug:El Floppolinho2 is now the size of a blueberry and sprouting limbs after 8,000 IUIs. Heard the heartbeat and saw the tadpole today :rant:
:heart:Little bentley is 18 months old, but he's already strong as an ox. Beat my ### in the traditional "daddy's home from work" wrestling match this evening. Little ####er fights dirty. Pinched me in the junk and then gave me a headbutt to the throat.

Congrats guys. I will think of you when my 4-month old son has me up from 4-6 tomorrow morning.
:shrug:Congrats and GL Floppy, MH.
####. the kraken awakes.it's like our 3 yo senses something's coming and has decided to #### us by not sleeping well any more. I'll show him- no more food for the selfish little *******.eta: thanks guys- and congrats to MH and Fuller too for being so... spermy?

Last edited by a moderator:
videoguy505 said:
YSR said:
I'm a pyromaniac and have used the fact that it's in the 50s here as an excuse to burn everything I can get my hands on.

Does anyone here know from experience which wood burns and which doesn't? We seem to have a lot of the latter.
Speaking of burning things and pyromania, local news is covering some dude in San Diego County who had a "bomb factory" in his house. Really nasty stuff. So bad, the bomb squad has declared the home he's renting to be "too dangerous to re-enter". Solution? They're gonna burn it down. :hot:

They're gonna evacuate most of the neighborhood and close a freeway. :shrug:
What time? :unsure:

oh, my apologies. i just don't like being told to shut up.
Yeah, me neither. I told my boys 'shut up' was a bad word, on par with (rhymes with Rod Damn) and the big bad "F" word. Course my son reads now and just informed me that the "Diary of a Whimpy Kid" book he has from the library contains "Shut Up" and read me the passage. So...that lie is over. Sigh.Also, on the way to pick my buddy up from the airport 2 weeks ago, my boys and I were driving in horrible rain. I got them out of school a half hour early to go with me as my buddy landed at 3pm and I'm usually the one to meet them off the bus. So we were all in a giddy mood. Lotta laughter in the car.We're in the left hand lane of 26 East heading downtown, crawling towards the Vista Ridge Tunnel. 26 West is moving and the only thing separating us is a small cement barrier. Now keep in mind, this is a deluge and their are major puddles and small lakes forming along the highway. As we're inching a long, a truck flying along west bound nailed a puddle and just totally soaked us like a tsunami wave hit us. I barked out, without really thinking - "THAT GUY DOUCHED US!!!".....The boys erupted in laughter, and proceeded to say "That guy DOUCHED us" over and over. Then asked me to go "DOOOOSH" other drivers. We couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes. Then...then it dawned on me that at some point, soon because I was heading out of town with my buddy and leaving the boys with their mom and step mom for the weekend, the boys would usher that phrase into the wrong car with the wrong person driving. So I had to halt the laughter and tell them that "Dooooooosh" might offend a lady. :shrug:But man, I can't wait to "Dooooosh" some other poor car while they are in the backseat and see which one of them has the balls to comment on it with excitement.Whooooooooooooo, boy. Anyone else, uh.....having a good night?

Lotta good news on this page. Congrats to Bentley, Floppo, FDAS and, uh...Fuller?

Bentley, see if you can get me a copy or a title of that video clip. k, thx.

Yeah, me neither. I told my boys 'shut up' was a bad word, on par with (rhymes with Rod Damn) and the big bad "F" word. Course my son reads now and just informed me that the "Diary of a Whimpy Kid" book he has from the library contains "Shut Up" and read me the passage. So...that lie is over. Sigh.

Also, on the way to pick my buddy up from the airport 2 weeks ago, my boys and I were driving in horrible rain. I got them out of school a half hour early to go with me as my buddy landed at 3pm and I'm usually the one to meet them off the bus. So we were all in a giddy mood. Lotta laughter in the car.

We're in the left hand lane of 26 East heading downtown, crawling towards the Vista Ridge Tunnel. 26 West is moving and the only thing separating us is a small cement barrier. Now keep in mind, this is a deluge and their are major puddles and small lakes forming along the highway. As we're inching a long, a truck flying along west bound nailed a puddle and just totally soaked us like a tsunami wave hit us. I barked out, without really thinking - "THAT GUY DOUCHED US!!!".....

The boys erupted in laughter, and proceeded to say "That guy DOUCHED us" over and over. Then asked me to go "DOOOOSH" other drivers. We couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes. Then...then it dawned on me that at some point, soon because I was heading out of town with my buddy and leaving the boys with their mom and step mom for the weekend, the boys would usher that phrase into the wrong car with the wrong person driving. So I had to halt the laughter and tell them that "Dooooooosh" might offend a lady. :shrug:

But man, I can't wait to "Dooooosh" some other poor car while they are in the backseat and see which one of them has the balls to comment on it with excitement.

Whooooooooooooo, boy. Anyone else, uh.....having a good night?
Two glasses of the brown tonight?

Yeah, me neither. I told my boys 'shut up' was a bad word, on par with (rhymes with Rod Damn) and the big bad "F" word. Course my son reads now and just informed me that the "Diary of a Whimpy Kid" book he has from the library contains "Shut Up" and read me the passage. So...that lie is over. Sigh.

Also, on the way to pick my buddy up from the airport 2 weeks ago, my boys and I were driving in horrible rain. I got them out of school a half hour early to go with me as my buddy landed at 3pm and I'm usually the one to meet them off the bus. So we were all in a giddy mood. Lotta laughter in the car.

We're in the left hand lane of 26 East heading downtown, crawling towards the Vista Ridge Tunnel. 26 West is moving and the only thing separating us is a small cement barrier. Now keep in mind, this is a deluge and their are major puddles and small lakes forming along the highway. As we're inching a long, a truck flying along west bound nailed a puddle and just totally soaked us like a tsunami wave hit us. I barked out, without really thinking - "THAT GUY DOUCHED US!!!".....

The boys erupted in laughter, and proceeded to say "That guy DOUCHED us" over and over. Then asked me to go "DOOOOSH" other drivers. We couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes. Then...then it dawned on me that at some point, soon because I was heading out of town with my buddy and leaving the boys with their mom and step mom for the weekend, the boys would usher that phrase into the wrong car with the wrong person driving. So I had to halt the laughter and tell them that "Dooooooosh" might offend a lady. :goodposting:

But man, I can't wait to "Dooooosh" some other poor car while they are in the backseat and see which one of them has the balls to comment on it with excitement.

Whooooooooooooo, boy. Anyone else, uh.....having a good night?
Two glasses of the brown tonight?
Still working on 1.5. This stuff is slooooooooow burning.We're talking about the Jameson, right? :whistle:

Huh? Can't she just tell you to clean out the pipes yourself?And if I'm not mistaken, the seed from my first born was acquired by means of a "Cocoa and Cream" VHS cassette.

Hey New York Guys - is this place a good location for a bachelor party: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p4...?uni_id=1024235

I'm not organizing it, but the spot has been thrown out to the group for feedback. Will be the middle of februray, so I'm sure it will be cold as hell. To top that, it's a few months from Mrs. TF's due date, so I might not be 100% in...but I'm really just curious as none of us are from there, and I don't know where he found it. Alternative option is The Roosevelt.

Hey New York Guys - is this place a good location for a bachelor party: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p4...?uni_id=1024235

I'm not organizing it, but the spot has been thrown out to the group for feedback. Will be the middle of februray, so I'm sure it will be cold as hell. To top that, it's a few months from Mrs. TF's due date, so I might not be 100% in...but I'm really just curious as none of us are from there, and I don't know where he found it. Alternative option is The Roosevelt.
Franklin Roosevelt has been dead for years. I find this very offensive.

For anybody suffering from the winter doldrums, I suggest tuning into the Arizona/Arizona State football contest tonight on HD. Pound for pound, I'd put those two colleges on top of any other pair in the country in terms of coed goodness. Also, some mighty fine cheerleaders to capture in HD.

For anybody suffering from the winter doldrums, I suggest tuning into the Arizona/Arizona State football contest tonight on HD. Pound for pound, I'd put those two colleges on top of any other pair in the country in terms of coed goodness. Also, some mighty fine cheerleaders to capture in HD.
:XProbably the only good thing about that godforsaken state.

:lmao:Probably the only good thing about that godforsaken state.
Swires down?
Swires is from Alaska and lives in Colorado, so I don't think AZ has any sort of claim there. But even if he was, yes, Swires would be down.

So somebody sent me the link to the computer simulation of Qatar's 5 stadiums they're building for the 2022 WC.

Is it just me or does the "seashell" stadium at the 1:25 loosely resemble human anatomy?

Mulva?

Bobby Sacamano lives there, though he's a mid-west boy at heart.

Swires down?
Swires is from Alaska and lives in Colorado, so I don't think AZ has any sort of claim there. But even if he was, yes, Swires would be down.
Spent 4 years at ASU. Also, LHUCKS and Woz both live there. Need I say more?

Irreverent White Elephant XMas party coming up. Past gifts have included framed photos of one's self, various baked goods that have marijuana as an ingredient, old Playboy magazines, etc.

Any ideas for a gift? Max. is $20. How much do flesh lights cost? I'm also thinking about getting one of those things that you use to clean a certain place before you engage in a certain act that the Bible frowns upon.

Irreverent White Elephant XMas party coming up. Past gifts have included framed photos of one's self, various baked goods that have marijuana as an ingredient, old Playboy magazines, etc.Any ideas for a gift? Max. is $20. How much do flesh lights cost? I'm also thinking about getting one of those things that you use to clean a certain place before you engage in a certain act that the Bible frowns upon.
Framed photo of you enjoying said device and old Playboys at the same time?

Irreverent White Elephant XMas party coming up. Past gifts have included framed photos of one's self, various baked goods that have marijuana as an ingredient, old Playboy magazines, etc.

Any ideas for a gift? Max. is $20. How much do flesh lights cost? I'm also thinking about getting one of those things that you use to clean a certain place before you engage in a certain act that the Bible frowns upon.
A Swiffer?

A Swiffer?
I don't think a Swiffer would fit in my bum. :P

How about one of these for 14.99?http://www.target.com/MANGROOMER-Essential...c_qi_detaillink

How about one of these for 14.99?http://www.target.com/MANGROOMER-Essential...c_qi_detaillink
I'm putting this on the short list. :thumbup:

;)Probably the only good thing about that godforsaken state.
Bobby Sacamano lives there, though he's a mid-west boy in the pants.
RIP

Dr. Bronner said:
jplvr said:
Dr. Bronner said:

A Swiffer?
I don't think a Swiffer would fit in my bum. :unsure:
Oh, that non-Biblical act. Carry on.

Dr. Bronner said:
jplvr said:
Dr. Bronner said:

A Swiffer?
I don't think a Swiffer would fit in my bum. :unsure:
:goodposting: :sadbanana:

Wife locked herself out of the house today due to a garage door opener malfunction. I had to drive home from work to let her back in.

So now I'm working from home for the afternoon. She just flashed me during a conference call. :goodposting:

Dr. Bronner said:
jplvr said:
Dr. Bronner said:

A Swiffer?
I don't think a Swiffer would fit in my bum. :goodposting:
Tila Tequila?

Dr. Bronner said:
Irreverent White Elephant XMas party coming up. Past gifts have included framed photos of one's self, various baked goods that have marijuana as an ingredient, old Playboy magazines, etc.Any ideas for a gift? Max. is $20. How much do flesh lights cost? I'm also thinking about getting one of those things that you use to clean a certain place before you engage in a certain act that the Bible frowns upon.
Am I an idiot or did we do this last year?

Dr. Bronner said:
Yes

Dr. Bronner said:
We did indeed. But I went fairly conservative last year (random cheap DVD's), this year I'm swinging for the proverbial fences.

Dr. Bronner said:
We did indeed. But I went fairly conservative last year (random cheap DVD's), this year I'm swinging for the proverbial fences.
RFPD

Users who are viewing this thread