What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (7 Viewers)

We had a really good time visiting our new friends tonight. Calculating the difference between the average home price in my neighborhood and their neighborhood, I think that dinner tonight cost me about 200 grand.

Whoa, a GB just called and said he has to come over to talk to me about something. I told him to wait until the basketball game is over and he said he was on his way and it's really important and I'm the only one he can talk to about this. I'm guessing he's gay or has cancer. He's married, so probably not gay, but his wife is less attractive than Tre, so maybe he's not into chicks? I hope he's gay and not dying.
Your words, they hurt.
It's possible that was a compliment.

Come pick me up.

Whoa, a GB just called and said he has to come over to talk to me about something. I told him to wait until the basketball game is over and he said he was on his way and it's really important and I'm the only one he can talk to about this. I'm guessing he's gay or has cancer. He's married, so probably not gay, but his wife is less attractive than Tre, so maybe he's not into chicks? I hope he's gay and not dying.
Your words, they hurt.

Come pick me up.
Think I could just stash the kid in a booth?

Your words, they hurt.

Come pick me up.
Think I could just stash the kid in a booth?
He'll be fine at home.

I watched four True Detective episodes yesterday and then finished the rest of it today. I started reading the TD thread here along with each episode. Conclusion: There are some really stupid people here.
Ok fine. But what about in the TD thread? What kind of people are in there?

Even money someone cheated. I've had that discussion.
Yep.He cheated on his wife. He stared crying as he told me. I told him I thought it was gonna be cancer or he was gay, then I said "wait, did you cheat with a chick or a dude?" He laughed and said chick. Then he got serious and said "that's the other thing I need to tell you, the chick was a girl you dated, I slept with Kelly." I laughed and told him I never dated her, but she did give me hand job at your brother's wedding. He was shocked and said he thought for sure I dated her. I said "no chance, AND I'm pretty sure she blew your cousin at the same wedding and 2 of our other buddies banged her in the last 6 months." He kinda laughed that his "affair" didn't seem very special now. I told him he's still an a$$shole if that made him feel better.

He's not sure if he still loves his wife and he's leaving tomorrow for a business trip for the week so he'll have some time alone to think things over. I told him to keep his #### in his pants and to either go home or be quiet so I can watch Louis CK on SNL. Right now he's fixing my toilet and he's gonna crash on my couch for the night. Strangely I feel like this whole thing is a victory over cancer. Then again I've been drinking booze and nyquil tonight so I am a little loopy.

Yep.He cheated on his wife. He stared crying as he told me. I told him I thought it was gonna be cancer or he was gay, then I said "wait, did you cheat with a chick or a dude?" He laughed and said chick. Then he got serious and said "that's the other thing I need to tell you, the chick was a girl you dated, I slept with Kelly." I laughed and told him I never dated her, but she did give me hand job at your brother's wedding. He was shocked and said he thought for sure I dated her. I said "no chance, AND I'm pretty sure she blew your cousin at the same wedding and 2 of our other buddies banged her in the last 6 months." He kinda laughed that his "affair" didn't seem very special now. I told him he's still an ###shole if that made him feel better.

He's not sure if he still loves his wife and he's leaving tomorrow for a business trip for the week so he'll have some time alone to think things over. I told him to keep his #### in his pants and to either go home or be quiet so I can watch Louis CK on SNL. Right now he's fixing my toilet and he's gonna crash on my couch for the night. Strangely I feel like this whole thing is a victory over cancer. Then again I've been drinking booze and nyquil tonight so I am a little loopy.
#### YOU CANCER!

AND YOU TOO KELLY!

Yep.He cheated on his wife. He stared crying as he told me. I told him I thought it was gonna be cancer or he was gay, then I said "wait, did you cheat with a chick or a dude?" He laughed and said chick. Then he got serious and said "that's the other thing I need to tell you, the chick was a girl you dated, I slept with Kelly." I laughed and told him I never dated her, but she did give me hand job at your brother's wedding. He was shocked and said he thought for sure I dated her. I said "no chance, AND I'm pretty sure she blew your cousin at the same wedding and 2 of our other buddies banged her in the last 6 months." He kinda laughed that his "affair" didn't seem very special now. I told him he's still an ###shole if that made him feel better.

:pics:

P and S. I don't think I've had a hand job (from someone else) since high school.
They're making a cumback.

Actually that 22 year old gift from God that gave me 6 months of heaven a couple years ago gave me the first hand job I had gotten since high school. I remember feeling awkward after and thanking her. Since then I've gotten 3. Ironically none since the wart incident last year.

I almost proposed a last-minute cornhole yesterday evening when I realized we were going to happy hour at a place where apparently all of Amazon goes (Brave Horse Tavern). Figure Drifter was there and I didn't even know it.

To finish my poker story, last really big pot I was in was on a fishing trip. We were playing pot limit 7 stud. With all 7 cards, I had a pair of 7's. Pot was about 300, I bet 100. BFF calls and raises 250. I knew he was FOS just like he knew I was FOS. So I raised him 250. He called and had 3's. (Dollar amounts aren't exactly right probably but close)

Funny because earlier tonight the kids were still up but in bed with their ipads and my wife an I decided we'd try to dry hump. Couldn't really figure it out. Totally didn't work and ended up wondering if "kids still do this." Seems related to the hand job discussion.

To finish my poker story, last really big pot I was in was on a fishing trip. We were playing pot limit 7 stud. With all 7 cards, I had a pair of 7's. Pot was about 300, I bet 100. BFF calls and raises 250. I knew he was FOS just like he knew I was FOS. So I raised him 250. He called and had 3's. (Dollar amounts aren't exactly right probably but close)
Did he paypal you the winnings?

Funny because earlier tonight the kids were still up but in bed with their ipads and my wife an I decided we'd try to dry hump. Couldn't really figure it out. Totally didn't work and ended up wondering if "kids still do this." Seems related to the hand job discussion.
You did what?

Did he paypal you the winnings?
:lmao:

Cash is a different game. Throwing real money in a pot, different.

Users who are viewing this thread