What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (6 Viewers)

shuke said:
Guster said:
shuke said:
Guster> parade tomorrow?
No plans for it right now, but will likely take a half day to go watch and maybe try to scalp a ticket for the game. You going? Where are you watching?

Going to MOTR for the C Trent show tonight to get into the baseball spirit :thumbup:
Taking kids to parade. May try Washington park if, since they'll have food and I'm hoping restrooms.

Have to come back north to watch actual game. Have tickets for Wednesday night. May have one for you.
Crap... Going to a concert in Louisville on Wednesday night. We'll have to catch a game soon though

I've decided that being buried in a mudslide is one of my top five least favorite ways to die. I already had "buried alive" on the list, though--is this just a subset of that, or do I need to knock something else off the list to make way for "mudslide"?

TIA; will answer yours.

krista4 said:
St. Louis Bob said:
Homer J Simpson said:
St. Louis Bob said:
I'm drunk but I truly believe that music can change the world. You don't feel an ounce of hate when a really good song is on. You don't even need to understand the lyrics. You just understand.
I only listen to Neo-Nazi death metal.
####### Stevie Wonder man. Damn.
Stevie is my god.
He's easy like a Sunday morning.

:kissinguptotanner:

krista4 said:
St. Louis Bob said:
Homer J Simpson said:
St. Louis Bob said:
I'm drunk but I truly believe that music can change the world. You don't feel an ounce of hate when a really good song is on. You don't even need to understand the lyrics. You just understand.
I only listen to Neo-Nazi death metal.
####### Stevie Wonder man. Damn.
Stevie is my god.
He's easy like a Sunday morning.

:kissinguptotanner:
:lmao:

Aaron Rudnicki said:
DA RAIDERS said:
awesomness. possible gmtan member was in line....places like this are everywhere. and the more mexicans/latinos that eat at a place, the better the food is. and lols at baja food being the best
always a sign of quality:
“Ive seen people in line super drunk or puking in the parking lot.”
Already made a joke about it
Was it the one about the guy in Texas who consumes a few cases of beer in his wife's absence complaining about intoxicated patrons?

Love the Mexican food vitriol!!

The thing is, is that I don't fight it when people say Chicago has the best steak houses or the best sausage or kick ### sports fans or whatever. Keep up the fight for your Latinos, rude!!

Aaron Rudnicki said:
DA RAIDERS said:
awesomness. possible gmtan member was in line....places like this are everywhere. and the more mexicans/latinos that eat at a place, the better the food is. and lols at baja food being the best
Was it the one about the guy in Texas who consumes a few cases of beer in his wife's absence complaining about intoxicated patrons?
Go home shelby

The thing is, is that I don't fight it when people say Chicago has the best steak houses or the best sausage or kick ### sports fans or whatever. Keep up the fight for your Latinos, rude!!
Chicagoans don't claim that you can't get a good steak or sausage outside of Chicago.

I didn't say it was the best anything, esé.

I said we have good and authentic Mexican food here. Not sure why that bothers you Cali guys so much.

Enjoy your magic burritos.

This all started because you said you felt bad for St Louis Bob that he had to eat Mexican food in St Louis. I've never been to St Louis but I can't imagine the Mexican food there is bad enough to warrant your pity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicagoans don't claim that you can't get a good steak or sausage outside of Chicago.
Yeah, not really getting this. I've had fantastic, authentic Mexican in Memphis, for chrissakes.

As for Chicago, I'm just assuming people go to Chicago, don't leave the Mag Mile, and therefore don't know how many Mexican neighborhoods there are? Hell, my uber-hipster neighborhood there was still a plurality of Mexicans when I moved in, with little Mexican joints around every corner.

Aaron Rudnicki said:
DA RAIDERS said:
Go home shelby
I appear to have confused Aaron with Abe. I will indeed go home.

In fact, I will go and retrieve Shelby and bring her home too.

I will also bring Kelly home and #### the #### out of her. At home.

krista4 said:
Aaron Rudnicki said:
Henry Ford said:
What's the really good Mexican place you go to in Chicago?
Nuevo León in Pilsen is probably my favorite.http://www.yelp.com/biz/nuevo-leon-restaurant-chicago#query:Nueva%20Leon
God that place is so good.

I was always particularly a fan of Maiz on California. Or choosing your favorite La Pasadita from the three on the corner of Ashland and Division.

And, of course, Tamale Guy.
Maize is no more and there is only one La Pasadita left (I think). :(

If you want the best Mexican meal and don't mind driving an extra 10 minutes west of the city, go to LaQuebrada on Roosevelt between Laramie and Central.

Went and seen NOEL'S ARK LAST NITE WITH RUSSELL CROWE it was really good some parts are different from the bible but it is good crazy thing my daughter's grandparents were RITE in front of me

Yeah, not really getting this. I've had fantastic, authentic Mexican in Memphis, for chrissakes.

As for Chicago, I'm just assuming people go to Chicago, don't leave the Mag Mile, and therefore don't know how many Mexican neighborhoods there are? Hell, my uber-hipster neighborhood there was still a plurality of Mexicans when I moved in, with little Mexican joints around every corner.
Did you catch Nuevo Laredo during your layover in our fair city?

Went and seen NOEL'S ARK LAST NITE WITH RUSSELL CROWE it was really good some parts are different from the bible but it is good crazy thing my daughter's grandparents were RITE in front of me
Say this isn't true, krista. Please. I don't wanna live in a world in which this can be said.
Sorry, GB. :(
"NOEL'S ARK"????? How high do you reckon the letters spelling out "Noah" were on the screen this person watched the film on? Ten feet? Not to mention, the other 40 bazillion times he or she had to see it spelled out in his/her lifetime?

IT WAS A JOKE ABOUT AUTHENTIC TACO BELL BREAKFAST. I DON'T GIVE A #### ABOUT GOOD/AUTHENTIC OR ANY OTHER KIND OF MEXICAN FOOD.

CHICAGO IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE CITIES THAT I'VE EVER VISITED

jesus christ, do y'all have your periods together?

Go home, Shelby.

Did you miss where Fish said Mexican food sucks in LA too? That's part of what I was referring to with my initial comment too. This is a topic that has been discussed in this thread before.

It's good shtick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife and I watched Wolf of Wall Street last night. She this morning said she had a lot of crazy dreams, including one in which I was banging lots of hot hookers and doing drugs. In the dream she says she was really mad and was packing her things to leave, but I'm pretty sure I sensed a little excitement in her eyes as she described all of this. Do I take that as an invitation to go for it?

Wife and I watched Wolf of Wall Street last night. She this morning said she had a lot of crazy dreams, including one in which I was banging lots of hot hookers and doing drugs. In the dream she says she was really mad and was packing her things to leave, but I'm pretty sure I sensed a little excitement in her eyes as she described all of this. Do I take that as an invitation to go for it?
The moment has sadly passed I think.

By the way Wolf of Wall Street was basically Goodfellas. I'm pretty sure they had a bunch of tracking shots too.

The moment has sadly passed I think.
I'd hate to miss an opportunity here though. Should I maybe ask her, just to be sure?

By the way Wolf of Wall Street was basically Goodfellas. I'm pretty sure they had a bunch of tracking shots too.
Homer and I were underwhelmed.
Yeah it was ok. Someone in this forum said something to the effect that the first hour of it was the best hour of any movie ever made. I don't know. It was a solid movie. But I was expecting more.

I did not and had heard great things about it. :(

krista4 said:
I'm losing weight! :hot:
All pizza diet?
If there were a God, such a diet would exist.

I had crazy-scary True Detective dreams last night. This doesn't answer your question but your post reminded me.

IT WAS A JOKE ABOUT AUTHENTIC TACO BELL BREAKFAST. I DON'T GIVE A #### ABOUT GOOD/AUTHENTIC OR ANY OTHER KIND OF MEXICAN FOOD.

CHICAGO IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE CITIES THAT I'VE EVER VISITED

jesus christ, do y'all have your periods together?
If everyone does, I'll bet instead of discharging blood it's mole sauce.

I did not and had heard great things about it. :(

krista4 said:
I'm losing weight! :hot:
All pizza diet?
If there were a God, such a diet would exist.

I had crazy-scary True Detective dreams last night. This doesn't answer your question but your post reminded me.
You didn't give us your review yet. Love it?

Users who are viewing this thread