What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (1 Viewer)

WTF

buddy is up in Quebec on vacation and was headed to this restaurant tonight. See anything weird there??
I'm guessing they were trying to show he was so full that he had to undo his belt, but WTF indeed.
Keep looking...
That bar is full of healthy, hip and attractive young people. I simply have no business even looking at a picture of it.On the other hand, the college's cafeteria had surprisingly good chili dogs for lunch. I'm wearing very light colored slacks today so there's the potential for an horrific and embarrassing accident. Rumblings have begun.

'mr. furley said:
WTF

buddy is up in Quebec on vacation and was headed to this restaurant tonight. See anything weird there??
I'm guessing they were trying to show he was so full that he had to undo his belt, but WTF indeed.
Keep looking...
1) pants undone2) black guy has no legs

3) grey shirt is cupping pink tops right boob

4) purple shirt seems to be rogering black/white polka dot with his hand

5)
pink top about to go down on cocktail toothpick in same position as weird dancing guy's crotchblue shirt guy pinching scarf chick's nipple

turns out the "spot the subliminal sex images" photo is a trap. fish got dinged for month for using language acceptable to a second grader.

Do I trade Ray Rice for Frank Gore, Kenny Britt, and a first-round pick in both 2012 and 2013?
Dammit. Now the Shark Pooler who is doing a search for "Kenny Britt" is going to come here.
Kenny Britt, Arrest, Lawyer, Pacman Jones, Tennessee Titans, Matt Hasselbeck, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Survivor, Chris Johnson holdout, Graceland, Kenny Britt Fan, Kenny Rogers, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Roasters and Toasters, French Toast, Do Grown Men Really Eat That?, Kenny Chesney, Mango Chutney, Chutney Soca Monarch, Monarch Butterfly, Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee, Killer Bees, Anthrax, White Powder, Lawrence Taylor

4 hour layover in Salt Lake City...this should end well.
You going to cornhole with Pick and his wives?
now that would make for an epic layover. instead I'm stuck at "the hive" drinking copious amounts of adequate beer at prices that would make a ball park beer look cheap!
Bad beer in Utah? Get the hell out of town!
I'm more disappointed by the lack of pickwives.

in other news, I think my bartender is more concerned about how many husbands he can have here... He's doing bar tricks at an airport bar. Swell

Caption contests are up and rolling. I enjoyed the captions and the resulting draft last year. :football:
So this is a planned thing every year? Man, I'm the least observant person in the whole world. I just thought some mod got worried that things were getting too tense in here and decided to distract everybody with a game. :bag:

Do I trade Ray Rice for Frank Gore, Kenny Britt, and a first-round pick in both 2012 and 2013?
Dammit. Now the Shark Pooler who is doing a search for "Kenny Britt" is going to come here.
Kenny Britt, Arrest, Lawyer, Pacman Jones, Tennessee Titans, Matt Hasselbeck, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Survivor, Chris Johnson holdout, Graceland, Kenny Britt Fan, Kenny Rogers, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Roasters and Toasters, French Toast, Do Grown Men Really Eat That?, Kenny Chesney, Mango Chutney, Chutney Soca Monarch, Monarch Butterfly, Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee, Killer Bees, Anthrax, White Powder, Lawrence Taylor
Obama

So, if you bring a little dog (or a cat if you're Tanner) on a plane/to an airport and it has to go to the bathroom, what do you do?? I see people walking around with these pets and surely this issue has come up for them at some point...

:tips40: To Tufnel :banned:no idea what he did to get clipped, he went way too soon though.
Habitual line stepper. Once that cross hair is on your back, you must begin speaking like an animated feature film that didn't come from Japan.
:unsure:I should probably just take a few weeks off.
Kinda looks like you already are, gb.I swear, I don't recall reading one thing Tufnel posts that's offensive :shrug: Dude just cracks a joke now and again, need more of this. I dunno, maybe I'm just not looking in the right threads or something.

I assume someone always deletes them before I see them. On a totally unrelated note, I saw that jim11 was able to post a second race baiting thread yesterday afternoon after his morning one was deleted. Good thing we weren't too clogged up with evil tufnel posts to see that.

So, if you bring a little dog (or a cat if you're Tanner) on a plane/to an airport and it has to go to the bathroom, what do you do?? I see people walking around with these pets and surely this issue has come up for them at some point...
I never see people walking their pets at airports. I imagine the cats crap in their crates.

I never see people walking their pets at airports. I imagine the cats crap in their crates.
Surely that has to create an odor though. I know I wouldn't want to be seated next to a poop filled pet carrier!

Users who are viewing this thread