What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (7 Viewers)

'MacArtist said:
Hey GM, you going to be in Dallas this October?
No, Mac...sorry. Is my 20th this year too, but I just can't swing it as my cousin is getting married in Phily this weekend and I'd rather drink with relatives that hate me than fellow graduates who hate me.
Totally understood. BTW, Tipsy and I talked about you in person a few weeks ago. :thumbup: I even scrawled on the receipt, "I'm no General Malaise when it comes to tipping." We were definitely tipsy when we left, thanks to him. :banned:

Forrest> you Smooing the funds or what?
:popcorn:
I'm waiting for the funds to hit paypal. As soon as they hit, I will send your money to you. I'm hitting F5 in there now. I even updated my bank card info because Tre promised it would hasten the transfer. It didn't. I have an unblemished record of returning funds to all fantasy participants for well over a decade. I'm on it. I assure you.
You're only as good as your last transaction. Already have cosjob's physical cheque in my hands. Just let us know if money is tight this month, TU. We understand.
I would have gladly sent checks. all of you wanted paypal. i'm doing all i can here. but please, continue to be a jerk.
I didn't want anything other than to be paid for my hard work. I was sincerely hoping for a net worth rant, but I suppose this will do.
Net Worth?Here's a visualof what my net worth looks like after the last quarter.

Also, I paid out Jet and Rene and Sofa and Guru already because I like them more than you.
Buy on the dips?Jethro I believe. I think you made up those other names.

I'm waiting for the funds to hit paypal. As soon as they hit, I will send your money to you. I'm hitting F5 in there now. I even updated my bank card info because Tre promised it would hasten the transfer. It didn't. I have an unblemished record of returning funds to all fantasy participants for well over a decade. I'm on it. I assure you.
You're only as good as your last transaction. Already have cosjob's physical cheque in my hands. Just let us know if money is tight this month, TU. We understand.
Are you sending my $20 to shuke??
Am I? No. I requested that Surly GM do this, however. We will see if this happens.

Am I? No. I requested that Surly GM do this, however. We will see if this happens.
$100 to you and $380 to Shuke. Right?

$100 to you and $380 to Shuke. Right?
Correct, but I think shuke wants all of his winnings donated to a Guatamalan orphanage.

'Notorious T.R.E. said:
SC - Southern California or SC - South Carolina. This is very important as I determine the reasonableness of staying in Tennessee.
I was assuming South Cackalacky.
:lmao: :lmao:
This may be counter-intuitive to some...but completely unreasonable for Mr. YSR to want to stay in Tennessee vs. moving to South Carolina.On the other hand, reasonable to want to stay in Tennessee and forgo Southern California. There are many reasons, but I'll go with LHucks and Lane Kiffin for the win.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Notorious T.R.E. said:
SC - Southern California or SC - South Carolina. This is very important as I determine the reasonableness of staying in Tennessee.
I was assuming South Cackalacky.
:lmao: :lmao:
This may be counter-intuitive to some...but completely unreasonable for Mr. YSR to want to stay in Tennessee vs. moving to South Carolina.On the other hand, reasonable to want to stay in Tennessee and forgo Southern California. There are many reasons, but I'll go with LHucks and Lane Kiffin for the win.
I'm assuming Romo needs to be close to the rest of the Cowboys.

I would have gladly sent checks. all of you wanted paypal. i'm doing all i can here. but please, continue to be a jerk.
I didn't want anything other than to be paid for my hard work. I was sincerely hoping for a net worth rant, but I suppose this will do.
Net Worth?Here's a visualof what my net worth looks like after the last quarter.

Also, I paid out Jet and Rene and Sofa and Guru already because I like them more than you.

Frosty and I are mini-cornholing tomorrow. Odds Frosty actually shows up are 7-1.
Sounds right.
I'll be in a booth in the back, just tell the security guys you're here to see me.
Booth? I figured you'd be more of a sit at the bar guy.
Godfather shtick fail.Yeah, I'll be at the bar. (IBATB)
Terrible. Line moved to 12-1.

I cannot recommend these highly enough.
Wasabi Soy>>>>>>>>Chile Lime
Honey Mustard>>>>>>>>>Salt and Vinegar>>Wasabi Soy>>>>>>>>>>Chile Lime
you people are ridiculous. picked up a can of the wasabi soy figuring I was in for a real treat. they have a nice kick, but flavor wise they aren't in the same ballpark as the chile lime.:finger:

you people are ridiculous. picked up a can of the wasabi soy figuring I was in for a real treat. they have a nice kick, but flavor wise they aren't in the same ballpark as the chile lime.:finger:
Not my fault you were born with ######ed taste buds.

I just tried to log in to my Twitter account and can't remember what email I used or the password. I don't think I've been there in quite a while.

:goodposting: Chile Lime is not good dude.

Oye...I'm releasing some really bad gas here. Praying my assistant doesn't open my office door and ask me to sign something before the stench clears out...

ETA: She just popped her head in and asked if I wanted coffee. I think I'll literally ##### myself if I have coffee. I think her nose crinkled a little bit. :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had habanero wings for lunch. Bad idea...

I'm at my daughter's kindergarten open house and just launched an all-out assault on the toilet across the hall from her classroom. The toilet looked like a big bowl of chicken tortilla soup and my ### is on fire. Hope a second wave doesnt hit.

:goodposting: Chile Lime is not good dude.
the wasabi soy have almost no flavor whatsoever. two co-workers agree with me so suck it

Got some grief for not stopping up to visit my hot bartender chick, so I came by for a beer or two around 3:30. I'm currently f#####g sh*thammered. #firstworldalcoholicproblems http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o131/3putter/404fec51.jpg
You don't seem hammered
It's getting worse. I mentioned recently that I wish my fellow bartenders wouldn't always pour me doubles. She pours triples, and then mocks myanhood when I sigh and shake my head. But man, I really want to bang her friend that's coming in later.

Users who are viewing this thread