What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (7 Viewers)

If you can stop by Trader Joe's and get some strawberry popsicles, we might have a date tonight.
Strawberry popsicles?There are three really good popsicle flavors that stand above all others:1. Banana2. Root Beer3. LimeIn no particular order. Then you probably have orange, and then all the other crap.
Banana? Root beer?Freak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josie Maran said:
I really really really don't understand why people get married. I don't.
I love my wife very much and wouldn't change a thing. Except for the past month. I would rather be enrolled in boot camp or be forced to live with BGP or have a conversation with Woz about women than deal with this. Right now I'm in the basement watching the Twins and drinking a screwdriver that is 10 oz of Vodka and 2 oz of Orange Juice. I'm not making that up. Soon I'm going to have to go upstairs. I'm afraid.

Aaron Rudnicki said:
Frostillicus said:
If you can stop by Trader Joe's and get some strawberry popsicles, we might have a date tonight.
Strawberry popsicles?There are three really good popsicle flavors that stand above all others:

1. Banana

2. Root Beer

3. Lime

In no particular order. Then you probably have orange, and then all the other crap.
Banana? Root beer?Freak.
What? For real? What do you like? Grape? :lmao:

Josie Maran said:
Took me two to figure out that I'm not good at it. Other than that, I'm brilliant, make great decisions, & am broke.

Locally they are having a mini festival of sorts this sunday. HOt wing eating contest, car show, hot legs contest for the ladies, all capped off with a ZZ Top concert. Not exactly my cup of tea but a buddy of mine works wiht a lot of bands on tours. ZZ Top is who he's producing for right now. Calls us up last night.

Apparently he's giving us the Wing contest. I am to get 4 buddies together and we're the only contestants. Prizes include a couple hundred in cash and a bunch of passes to the beer festival the next weekend (hundreds of imports for tasting). Obviously it's not going to be known that it's "rigged" but he doesn't want to screw with signups so it's going to be "Full" to anyone who asks. :bag:

Most amusing part is in exchange for our "efforts" we're getting free beer all day, tickets for the ZZ Top Show (again, not my fave band but I imagine they're alright live), with VIP passes & free beer for the show. :lmao:

Hell.. I guess I didn't have anything to do for the day. Should be some amusing people watching. Will snap some pics and update from the show. Curious about the "Hot Leggs" contest...
You're doing god's work here, GB. Leggs are the best womanly feature on the planet. :wub:
:no:

Not sure why anyone would think they're the best. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them to, but legs over boobs? C'mon.

Frostillicus said:
Strawberry popsicles?There are three really good popsicle flavors that stand above all others:1. Banana2. Root Beer3. LimeIn no particular order. Then you probably have orange, and then all the other crap.
1. wat2. wat3. wat

Frostillicus said:
There are three really good popsicle flavors that stand above all others:1. Banana2. Root Beer3. LimeIn no particular order. Then you probably have orange, and then all the other crap.
1. wat2. wat3. wat
1. ;)2. :)2. :goodposting:
Really? What do you guys like for popsicles? And I mean popsicles, not your fancy hippy crap.
Cherry?Orange?Lemon?Pretty much anything other than Banana or Root Beer?

Locally they are having a mini festival of sorts this sunday. HOt wing eating contest, car show, hot legs contest for the ladies, all capped off with a ZZ Top concert. Not exactly my cup of tea but a buddy of mine works wiht a lot of bands on tours. ZZ Top is who he's producing for right now. Calls us up last night.

Apparently he's giving us the Wing contest. I am to get 4 buddies together and we're the only contestants. Prizes include a couple hundred in cash and a bunch of passes to the beer festival the next weekend (hundreds of imports for tasting). Obviously it's not going to be known that it's "rigged" but he doesn't want to screw with signups so it's going to be "Full" to anyone who asks. :blackdot:

Most amusing part is in exchange for our "efforts" we're getting free beer all day, tickets for the ZZ Top Show (again, not my fave band but I imagine they're alright live), with VIP passes & free beer for the show. :lmao:

Hell.. I guess I didn't have anything to do for the day. Should be some amusing people watching. Will snap some pics and update from the show. Curious about the "Hot Leggs" contest...
You're doing god's work here, GB. Leggs are the best womanly feature on the planet. :wub:
:no:

Not sure why anyone would think they're the best. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them to, but legs over boobs? C'mon.
Can't speak for anyone else, but I consider the backside as part of the leg deal. I'd take great legs and ### over a great rack any day of the week.But both is pretty awesome.

Josie Maran said:
Took me two to figure out that I'm not good at it. Other than that, I'm brilliant, make great decisions, & am broke.
I'm broke too.But being broke and single is pretty awesome compared to broke and having somebody squawking in your ear about it every day.

Frostillicus said:
There are three really good popsicle flavors that stand above all others:1. Banana2. Root Beer3. LimeIn no particular order. Then you probably have orange, and then all the other crap.
1. wat2. wat3. wat
1. :blackdot:2. :lmao:2. :wub:
Really? What do you guys like for popsicles? And I mean popsicles, not your fancy hippy crap.
Cherry?Orange?Lemon?Pretty much anything other than Banana or Root Beer?
And yet no one mentions blue raspberry. WTF?

Went golfing earlier and I've been drinking heavily since 2 and I haven't eaten anything. And I'm out of beer.

So I have to go and get either food or beer.

Tasco Bell or Circle K....I'm really thinking I need food and sleep rather than more beer. 3 soft tacos, a bean burrito (no onions) ans a cheesy gordita crunch.

I'm pretty fat. :D

Went golfing earlier and I've been drinking heavily since 2 and I haven't eaten anything. And I'm out of beer. So I have to go and get either food or beer.Tasco Bell or Circle K....I'm really thinking I need food and sleep rather than more beer. 3 soft tacos, a bean burrito (no onions) ans a cheesy gordita crunch.I'm pretty fat. :D
Get a chili-cheese burrito.You're welcome.

Went golfing earlier and I've been drinking heavily since 2 and I haven't eaten anything. And I'm out of beer. So I have to go and get either food or beer.Tasco Bell or Circle K....I'm really thinking I need food and sleep rather than more beer. 3 soft tacos, a bean burrito (no onions) ans a cheesy gordita crunch.I'm pretty fat. :shrug:
You disgust me.

Who are your least five favorite posters and why?

UPDATE: I've edited that sentenec at least four times. I'm just going to let it go at this point and check out of this thread before i get it delted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josie Maran said:
I'm broke too.But being broke and single is pretty awesome compared to broke and having somebody squawking in your ear about it every day.
This. This. A thousand times...this.

Frostillicus said:
There are Root beer popsicles? :shock:

Frostillicus said:
Strawberry popsicles?There are three really good popsicle flavors that stand above all others:

1. Banana

2. Root Beer

3. Lime

In no particular order. Then you probably have orange, and then all the other crap.
There are Root beer popsicles? :goodposting:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Popsicle-Root-Be...-12-ct/10801399

Watching the LPGA British Open right now... where did Anna Rawson, Erica Blasberg and Natalie Gulbis go? Ruining golf for me with the current cast... :goodposting:

Frostillicus said:

1. Banana

2. Root Beer

3. Lime

There are Root beer popsicles? :rolleyes:
I was happy being 5 years behind the rest of the world until now. DAMN YOU INTERNET!

Frostillicus said:

1. Banana

2. Root Beer

3. Lime

There are Root beer popsicles? :rolleyes:
I was happy being 5 years behind the rest of the world until now. DAMN YOU INTERNET!
You owe the internet one now. The goodness of rootbeer cannot be denied.

Frostillicus said:
Strawberry popsicles?

There are three really good popsicle flavors that stand above all others:

1. Banana

2. Root Beer

3. Lime

There are Root beer popsicles? ;)
You owe the internet one now. The goodness of rootbeer cannot be denied.
Root beer is the king of soft drinks. I've never seen rootbeer popsicles and I may have to intimidate the supermarket manager into getting them.

Root beer is the king of soft drinks. I've never seen rootbeer popsicles and I may have to intimidate the supermarket manager into getting them.
Is Canada a popsicle deficient nation? Root beer popsicles have been around for at least 30 years.

Is Canada a popsicle deficient nation? Root beer popsicles have been around for at least 30 years.
:unsure: I ate them when I was a kid, which was...a while ago.And I love both root beer and banana popsicles. You people that don't must be Canadian or something.

Users who are viewing this thread