What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (3 Viewers)

guru_007 said:
General Malaise said:
hfs, she just walked in :lol:black mini skirt, short pink skin tight top, black stockings that go mid thigh and you can see the rest of the thigh. Yeah, I'm out, not getting any work done today
It is your job, duty and obligation to have a co-worker snap a photo of the two of you and upload it here for us to enjoy. Do this for America.
trust me when I say there is nfw anyone wants to see a pic of me. I just walked past her in the hall and yes, I will get a solo pic.
:waitingimpatiently:
oh it's been here for awhile.....not the best pic in the world, but it will do. seek and ye shall find

General Malaise said:
Like Rome, I am not down with Halloween. At. All.
I don't understand this. At. All.When you're a kid Halloween means people give you a bunch of candy. When you're an adolescent Halloween means you can egg and TP houses. When you're an adult Halloween means you get to enjoy chicks dressed like slutty whores.What's not to like? :blackdot:

General Malaise said:
I don't understand this. At. All.When you're a kid Halloween means people give you a bunch of candy. When you're an adolescent Halloween means you can egg and TP houses. When you're an adult Halloween means you get to enjoy chicks dressed like slutty whores.What's not to like? :blackdot:
grown dudes wearing costumes is one step removed from LARP

Last edited by a moderator:
General Malaise said:
I'm showing up at the airport to pick up my wife tomorrow with our baby dressed like a giraffe. I'm hoping to find one of those safari guide costumes for myself.I do think some people take it too seriously, but it can be a fun time. And women should be encouraged to dress like hussies during more holidays.

Truck, you're an A's fan, right? Rooting for or against the Giants?
Against, for the following reasons:1) A lot of supposed A's fans have hopped off the bandwagon and have started rooting for SF. I find this type of behavior disgusting. For some reason, maybe it's cultural, the split between the Raiders and Niners here is much more distinct. You're either one or the other. But for baseball...during the 1989 World Series, there were split hats, that the logos of both teams on them.

I'm always a believer in sticking with your team, no matter how miserable it gets. So primarily, I'm hoping they lose so these Johnny-come-latelys get stung. I also hope they get tumors in their penises and die at the Thanksgiving dinner table.

2) SF has their foot on Oakland's neck in terms of stadium relocation efforts. Oakland and the surrounding area has been hurt by globalization, like many industrial towns over the last 30-40 years. It makes sense to move down to Santa Clara county (near San Jose), where there's actually enough money to build a stadium, but the county is "Giants territory." There have been a couple of abortive attempts to move further south but stay within Alameda County (Fremont, where I grew up), but it's been a logistical nightmare. The current stadium is in a rotten neighborhood and is ugly, and can't be demolished and rebuilt. And there isn't much room left in Oakland for them to move. Going to SJ would make the most sense, but SF is blocking it for their own financial interests, even though it's obvious that they have no intention of ever moving there.

3) I don't like to see other people enjoy themselves. Esp. a LOT of come-lately fans who don't really know much about baseball and don't realize how lucky a good, but not great team has gotten this year.

4) The dumb beards
Good stuff.

General Malaise said:
I don't understand this. At. All.When you're a kid Halloween means people give you a bunch of candy. When you're an adolescent Halloween means you can egg and TP houses. When you're an adult Halloween means you get to enjoy chicks dressed like slutty whores.

What's not to like? :blackdot:
:hifive: Seriously? Coming from a guy who works for a magic football site?

And women should be encouraged to dress like hussies during more holidays.
:unsure: And to further crap on Rude's point (without making it about him this time)... Guys have to play along in order to fully enjoy what this night brings. And what it brings is girl bottom. Comparing it dressing up to play swords in the woods with a bunch of other nerds is just bizarre.

:rolleyes: Seriously? Coming from a guy who works for a magic football site?
:unsure: This year my :costume: is a black hoodie, back gloves, and a black toboggan cap... I'll be a burglar. In exchange, my GF is wearing a cop outfit so short it shows her ### when she bends over, thigh highs, FMBs and will be toting around a couple pair of handcuffs. Granted, after 7 years it's not quite the same as the first time, but It doesn't hurt that there will be thousands of other girls dressed in a similar manner. I :lmao: halloween.

I enjoy reposting this at least once a year...

Top 10 costume ideas for women (from the great Gordon Keith):

1. A scary witch wearing lingerie and showing her bottom.

2. The Bride of Frankenstein on her wedding night, wearing a thong, high heels and showing her bottom.

3. A car accident victim who happened to be wearing a teddy at the moment of impact. And the impact made her bottom come out.

4. A mummy wearing a sexy nurse outfit instead of gauze.

5. A sexy nurse.

6. A whore.

7. A slut.

8. A girl dressed as a whore or slut.

9. A girl who shows her bottom.

10. Girl bottom.

2. The Bride of Frankenstein on her wedding night, wearing a thong, high heels and showing her bottom.

3. A car accident victim who happened to be wearing a teddy at the moment of impact. And the impact made her bottom come out.

5. A sexy nurse.

6. A whore.

7. A slut.

10. Girl bottom.

11. a baby monkey riding on a pig

And some new ideas for 2010.

Reflecting current Dallas trends, here's a list of great baseball-related costumes for women.• Whore Umpire• Whore C.J. Wilson• Hooker With Antlers• Slutty Bench Coach• Naughty Hot Dog Vendor• David Murphy in Fishnets

5. A sexy nurse.

6. A whore.

7. A slut.

10. Girl bottom.

11. a baby monkey riding on a pig
I blew some snots outta my nose right here.

Reflecting current Dallas trends, here's a list of great baseball-related costumes for women.• Whore Umpire• Whore C.J. Wilson• Hooker With Antlers• Slutty Bench Coach• Naughty Hot Dog Vendor• David Murphy in Fishnets
Saucy ball girl in a Giants jersey and fake beard.

My 5 year old nephew zones out on the Lego Star Wars game for the Wii. He asks me to come beat the game or level for him from time to time when he's in town at my dad's. Apparently I'm a video game genius because I beat Lego Batman that one night. I think they're going to start letting him watch the movies. I figure I'll buy him the first trilogy when they allow it.

There is plenty of stuff in Ep 1-3 to be of interest, but it would have been great if Lucas let someone else do it. He sucks. Bad acting caused by bad directing = dog ####. It looked pretty though. :shrug:

Chi-Mo said:
General Malaise said:
Sideshow Bob said:
what order should my kids watch the Star Wars movies in? they've never seen any of them.
Why would they watch them in any order other than the order of their release? You should let George Lucas disappoint them in the order he intended.
:thumbup: :unsure: We rented the original Star Wars first and watched it together. My oldest son checked out early on, but my youngest fell in love like I did when I was his age in 1979. He couldn't wait to watch the other two. I refuse to let him see the three Lucas dumped on us recently, but his mother let him. I am proud to say that he informed me he liked the three we watched together better and have gone back to watch them a handful of times. I'll probably get him the triology on DVD for Xmas one of these years.So yes, agree with Bob here. Star Wars, then Empire, then Jedi.
I watched Star Wars over 100 times as a child.
"And look how well he turned out."

General Malaise said:
I don't understand this. At. All.When you're a kid Halloween means people give you a bunch of candy. When you're an adolescent Halloween means you can egg and TP houses. When you're an adult Halloween means you get to enjoy chicks dressed like slutty whores.

What's not to like? :unsure:
:thumbup: Seriously? Coming from a guy who works for a magic football site?
fantasy sports = watching sports and gamblingfantasy sports != dressing up like a pirate and walking around in public

General Malaise said:

What's not to like? :shrug:
:rolleyes: Seriously? Coming from a guy who works for a magic football site?
fantasy sports = watching sports and gamblingfantasy sports != dressing up like a pirate and walking around in public
Yeah, but what if it's a really cool pirate costume? Like, with a pegleg and a parrot.

Saucy ball girl in a Giants jersey and fake beard.
There's not nearly enough Perkins waitress with her bottom hanging out in here. If I were blacker, I'd have a red polo, a putter, and a ############# harem this Halloween. From what I understand about public transportation in the Bay area, Truck could pull it off.

Full pirate costume > Backwards cap
good luck with that
Thanks? I'm not planning to wear either though. :coffee:
you asked why some people don't like halloween.:shrug:I kind of get why people like it. I just don't like playing dress up.
I like fun. And girl bottom.
both can be had/found without putting stupid clothes onalso, if someone doesn't enjoy dressing up, how is the holiday fun?

We used to do the Halloween pub crawl around Rush/Division. It was always a fun time. Sluts are good people.

I like fun. And girl bottom.
both can be had/found without putting stupid clothes onalso, if someone doesn't enjoy dressing up, how is the holiday fun?
I don't know. Maybe he can live vicariously through people who do like fun. Halloween "Who's hottest polls" are fun, right?Of course both fun and girl bottom can be had without the costume. Plenty of other nights for that though. I've had plenty of both the past two nights, but I still feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve right now.Just seems awful uptight to get hung-up on "stupid clothes" to such an extent. It's one night a year. Putting forth a slight effort means a guy gets to party with chicks dressed like whores all night. Without needing a fistful of singles. +EV

Users who are viewing this thread